These Crazy People

wang-dda + rebel = ?

[A/N: blue is in English!]

"Kevin. Kevin Woo." said the boy as he looked into the eyes of his savior.

 Bethany saw all of the countless scratched and bruises on Kevin's body. She grabbed his wrist and pulled him outside of the alley. She lead him towards her motorcycle and gave him her helmet.

"Get on." she demanded. Kevin's eyes widened.

"Get on? I don't even know your name!" Kevin panicked.

"My name's Bethany. Now, get on before those girls comeback." Bethany got on her motorcycle and patted the seat behind her. Kevin pouted and put on the helmet. He sat behind her and realized that she doesn't have a helmet.

"Where's your helmet?" asked Kevin. Bethany started the ignition.

"On your head." She drove off before he could argue with her. Bethany started speeding down the highways like a mad man.

"Yah! Slow down!" yelled Kevin. Bethany didn't listen and drove even faster. "Are you mad or something?!" Kevin started panicking and wrapped his arms around her waist to avoid falling off of the bike.

"Hey! Hands off!" demanded Bethany.

"Not unless you slow down!" yelled Kevin. Bethany just rolled her eyes and continued speeding. "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'M GOING TO DIE!" screamed Kevin.

~Bethany's POV~

  What should I do? He's beaten up and bleeding! I can't drive around forever! There's only three places that I know how to get to: my house, the school, and the convience store. I can't take him to my house, and he'll draw too much attention at school... Crap! That leaves the convience store as my only option.

"Hey! Where are we going?" asked Kevin.

"Somewhere that will help you get fixed." Kevin's eyes grew wide.

"FIXED?! LIKE HOW A DOG GETS FIXED?!"

"NO, IDIOT! SHUT UP AND LET ME DRIVE!" Holy fried dumplings. How stupid is this boy?

  After a few minutes of driving, we finally reached the store. I parked the motorcycle and kicked down the kick stand.

"Come on." I guestered for him to follow me, and he just sat on the motorcycle! Does he not understand me?

"What about school? It's 9:30! We're late!" panicked Kevin. Well, he's a nerd.

"Chill. We'll go after we get some help." I pulled him off of my bike and into the store.

"Welcome!" said a tall, brown haired man with glasses. He looked and Kevin and his eyes widened. Then, he looked at me. "What happened?"

"He got in a fight. Can you help us?" I asked, hopeful. The man ushered us into one of the back rooms.

"I'll be right back." said the man, as he ran out of the room. It was silent for a moment, until Kevin broke the silence.

"Thanks for helping me back there." he said, sheepishly.

"It was nothing really." I said. "Actually, I'm glad he got into a fight. That way, I was able to relieve stress by fighting!" I thought. I didn't realize I was smirking evilly until I saw Kevin's expression. Pure terror. Priceless.

~Kevin's POV~

 The man, who we found out was named Hongki, finally finished covering up my bruises and cleaning my cuts. I know, I should be more greatful, but I missed the first three periods of school! I could've gone to school with cuts and bruises, but no! We absolutely had to cover everything up! Also, that Bethany girl scares me like crazy! Seriously, you can't say anything until you see her smirk. I think Voldemort possessed her or something.

 "Hey, do you wanna skip school? We're already late." said Bethany, breaking my train of thought.

 "Are you crazy?! No! We are going to school NOW!" I demanded. I will not miss school just because of a few bruises! I hopped onto the back of her motorcycle, refusing to move.

 "Fine! Holy cheese steak! You're nagging like a woman!" She got infront of me, kicked up the kick stand, and started the ignition.

 "Do you even have a license?" Please have a license. Bethany smirked again, and shivers ran up and down my spine. Voldemort has returned!

 "Sore wa bakamitai! I hate pictures, so I never bothered getting a license!" She laughed like she was insane. She started speeding towards the school as fast as her bike would take her.

 "BWO?! MICHIGESSO!" screamed Kevin.

 "HEY! JUST THINK ABOUT IT THIS WAY, WE'RE SHOWING HOW FAST TMOBILE'S INTERNET IS TO PEOPLE! SMILE!" Bethany laughed even more. This girl is either crazy, or a serial killer... Or both.

~Martina's POV~

 "Now, class, it is your favorite part of English class!" I cheered. "We are going to watch music videos!" My whole class cheered with glee. "These kids are so freakishly cute!" I thought. "Ok, so we are going to watch Justin Beiber's Love Me. We will discuss the-" I was interrupted by the door opening and two students coming in. It was Kevin and the new student, Bethany Diaz.

 "Sorry we're late, Mrs. Martina." said Kevin. Once he started speaking, all of the students started snickering.

 "Jerks." I said under my breath. "Kevin, please take your seat." Kevin walked to his seat with his head hung low. Poor kid. "You must be Miss Diaz." I asked, looking at the girl standin'g to my right.

 "Yea. Nice to meet you." she said, slightly bowing. I smiled at her. She seems okay.

 "Everyone, this is Bethany Diaz. She is from the States and is learning Korean. Please be nice to her. Let's see... Where to put you?" I asked myself aloud.

 "Seonsaengnim, there's a seat over here next to Jaebum shi!" said Sunhwa.

 "Can I sit next to Kevin?" asked Bethany. The students gasped and started whispering amongst one another and Kevin's eyes looked like a bug's eyes.

 "Sitting next to, or even being involved with the wongdda is unthinkable. If she knows that Kevin is the wongdda, won't she just be dragged down into misery to? What do I do?" I thought to myself, panicing. "Are you sure?" I asked, hoping that my voice wasn't cracking.

 "Yea. Is something wrong with that?" she asked.

 "Not at all! Go ahead!" I said alittle too excited. She gave me a weird look and went back to her seat. All the students started whispering again as she walked back towards Kevin. Kevin looked as if he would pass out because he looked terrified. Does she scare him or something?

"Yo!" said Bethany, as she sat down.

 "What do you want? Why did you sit back here?" asked Kevin, panicking.

 "Hey, I need someone who can speak Korean, and you're not too annoying. Except when you won't let me ditch or drive fast!" complained Bethany.

 "Arrasso!"

 "What?"

 "Your first Korean word: Arrasso. It means fine. It could come in handy, seeing how much you use it." Bethany smiled and ruffled his hair.

 "Thanks, dork."

 "Delinquent."

 "Of course I'm a delinquent! I'm in jail-I mean school!" said Bethany, laughing.

  "Ok, class. As I was saying, we are going to watch Love Me by Justin Beiber and talk about the music video, like I do on Kpop Music Mondays." I said.

 "WAIT! WE'RE WATCHING WHAT?!" screamed Bethany.

 "Justin Beiber's Love Me. Is there a problem?" I asked.

 "YES! I HATE THAT GIRL! I KNEW I SHOULD'VE DITCHED!" whined Bethany, as she repeatedly hit her head on the desk.

 "Bethany, calm down!" said Kevin. Bethany continued to complain and whine throughout the whole music video. With Kevin trying to calm her down and Bethany's complaining, no one could hear the music.

 "Bethany and Kevin, go stand outside for the rest of the class." I said.

 "THANK GOD! MY POOR EARS WERE BEING TAINTED BY THAT GIRLY MAN!" cheered Bethany, as she darted out of the room. Kevin stood up and bowed before he left the room.

 "Now, lets starts the video over. Pay attention, because we will talk about it after it is finished." I said. I clicked the play button, and as soon as the music started, Bethany started whining again.

 "NO! I CAN STILL HEAR IT!"

 "This girl is going to drive everyone crazy and turn the school upside down. Finally, something interesting happens!" I thought.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, in the last chapter, when I said that Simon and Martina would be coming in.... I had planned for them to be more in this one... Well, they have alot of parts in atleast the next two chapters! I'm sorry that they weren't in here as much... The chapter got so long before I realized it. And it's 1AM and I can't seem to keep my eyes open...

Another subscriber?!!!! OMG YESSSSS!!!!!

th_OHMYGOD.gif

 

Kevin: New subscribers??

image

Me: Neh!!! I wanna give 'em all a hug~

Kevin: Thank you all! I love you! Pyyong~

image

Me: But seriously, I'm stoked that you guys subscribed!

Kevin: We should rename the story! How about: Kevin's Journey to Popularity!

image

Me: THAT'S NOT EVEN WHAT THE STORY'S ABOUT! BE HAPPY THAT YOU'RE A MAIN CHARACTER! JUST DO YOUR FANSERVICE SO THAT WE CAN BE DONE HERE!

image

Kevin: ....She's mad... Oops! ^^

image

Kevin: Anyways, thank you guys so much for subscribing to this story! Did you subscribe because I'm your bias?

image

Me: Finish up or I will finish up for you, raging panda style!

image

Kevin: Arrasso! I really love you all and I know you subscribed because you love me~ Annyeong!

image

Me: IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!!! *RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

Kevin: Oh! What's Bethany doing here?

image

Me: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... WHATEVER, KEVIN!

image

 

 

Lol so how was my random rant? yeaaa... I probably shouldn't write at 2AM... ^^ hehehe get it? the band? ahhhhh corny jokes~ But it's seriously 2:07AM and I'm like... BRAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN FAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! @w@-   swirly glasses emoticon FTW!!

I hope you like the story and I'll try harder from now on! Xie xie ni! Kamsahamnida!

lol everytime I get a new subscriber on a story, I'll do another little rant corner thingy mahooger! ....Unless yall hate it, then I'll bless you by not doing it! (btw.. Sara and Britt... you guys dont count >:P )