You Can't Beat Me

wang-dda + rebel = ?

  [A/N: NAVY BLUE IS IN ENGLISH!]

 

  ~Soohyun's POV~

     I walked into Paradox, my favorite teen club in Hongdae, with the rest of Ukiss following right behind me. As we walked past the dance floor, all the girl’s eyes were on us. I smirked as the boys and I walked past the crowd of sweaty dancing people. We walked up to the second floor where there are separate rooms that are each supplied with a pool table, a dart board, a ping pong table, and a mini bar. The boys immediatly started a big game of pool, but I walked over to a couch and sat down. I couldn't think of anything else but of how humiliated I was today at lunch. I lowered my head and gritted my teeth at the very thought of that brat. She is going to pay, I thought.

 "Hyung," Dongho said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "How do you plan on getting back at that brat?" I looked at Dongho and frowned.

 "I don't know." I said. Xander took a sip of the soda that he got from the mini bar.

 "You know," he said, "she kind of reminds me of Jan Di from Boys Over Flowers." Everyone except me began laughing.

 "She even shoved food in your face!" exclaimed Eli as he leaned on his pool stick for support.

 "Why don't you just give her a red card. Then tell all of the students to start pranking her, and then all of your problems will be solved!" exclaimed Kibum, sarcastically. I sat up straight, beaming. Everyone grew silent and stared at me in disbelief.

 "You can't be serious." said Hoon. I walked up to Hoon and Xander and slug my arms around both of their shoulders.

 "I am completely serious." I said as I began to laugh histarically.

 

  ~Bethany's POV~

    "BETHANY! GET UP!" my mom screamed as she attempted to pry my fingers from my bed frame. The maids have been trying to get me up for the past hour, but I refuse to move. My head hurts like crap, and the thought of having to deal with Ukiss and A Pink today doesn't help the headache.

 "NO!" I screamed. I gripped tighter onto the bed frame, and I began kicking the maids and butlers around me that tried to pry me off of the bed.

 After thirty more minutes of struggling to get me off of the bed and on my way to school, the butlers, the maids, and my parents were finally successful. I quickly packed my bags for an overnight at B1A4's hideout, and then I ran down the steps with my mother chasing close behind me. She kept spouting threats of grounding me and taking away the allowance that I never get and trashing my precious motorcycle. I finally made it outside the gigantic mansion and ran to the back of the garage where I keep my motorcycle.

 "Bethany Tania Diaz," my mom wheezed from chasing me down the entire mansion. "You-you get back here right now." she said while gasping for breath. Geez, mom, I thought. You are so out of shape! I hopped onto the motorcycle, started the engine, and drove away as fast as I possibly could without dying. I looked up at the clear, beautiful blue sky and inhaled the the fresh Spring air. I love ridding my motorcycle in the Spring! The breeze that whips my hair back, the freshness in the air, and all the perks of Spring.

   As I drove up to the school, I noticed that the gates were closed. I whipped out my phone and looked at the time. 11:47 A.M. It's not that late. I thought. I drove my motorcycle around the side of the school, and I noticed a overly large bush. It looked large enough for me to hide my motorcycle in it. I walked around the bush to see if there was an opening, and there was a rather large opening. Although, a fancy dress shoe was poking out of it.

 "Who the heck is in the bush?" I called out. The shoe retreated back into the bush.

 "Nobody is in here!" yelled someone in a fake, high-pitched girly voice.

 "Alright. So if no one is in here, then I'm parking my motorcycle in here." I said as I pushed my motorcycle towards the opening in the bush.

 "WAIT!" yelled the person in a slightly-higher-than-normal man voice as he stuck a hand out of the opening. "Don't crush me!" I bent down to the ground to see who was in the bush. It was another one of those stupid kingkas.

 "I think I should crush you." I said, spitefully. "Afterall, I would be ridding the world of one more nuisance." The kingka crawled out of the bush and brushed off the dirt from his uniform. I looked at my uniform. A knee-high pleated, navy plaid skirt, a collar, button-up shirt with the last three buttons undone, and a fitted, navy jacket. The boy's uniform isn't that different. The only difference is that the boys have long, navy pants instead of a navy plaid skirt. I'm definitely burning this uniform once I graduate. I thought.

 The kingka ed his hand in my face and said, "My name is Alexander, but everyone calls me Xander. Thanks for not crushing me." he added, sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and shook his hand.

 "Bethany," I said, unenthused. "I'm the pirate witch that everyone's talking about." Alexander began laughing histarically. "What?" I asked.

 "You're the pirate witch?" he asked. I nodded, and he began laughing again. "Sorry, but I was expecting someone scarier."

 "Didn't you come with Soohyun yesterday when I shoved pie in his face?" I asked. Alexander nodded.

 "Yeah, but I had my headphones in. I don't like the drama that he starts, so I ignore him completely sometimes."

 "Then why do you hang out with him?"

 "Because I was waiting for someone like you to make things interesting, Miss Jan Di." I looked at him confused.

 "My name's Bethany. Who's Jan Di?" Alexander looked at me in shock.

 "YOU'VE NEVER WATCHED BOYS OVER FLOWERS?!" he exclaimed. I shook my head. "That's it! You're coming over to my house this weekend to watch it with me!"

 "But I-"

"That reminds me!" He said as he pointed his index finger in the air and then lowered it so that it was pointing at me. "Watch yourself today. Soohyun has the whole school going after you! They're going to try to get you back for shoving pie in Soohyun's face."

 "Okay," I said. "It's nothing that I can't handle." Alexander sighed and shook his head.

 "Let me see your phone." I took my phone out of my pocket and gave it to Alexander. He began typing, and soon afterwards he handed it back to me.

 "I added my number." he said as he pointed to the contact "Xander Mander =D". I stared at the contact name for a moment before laughing so hard that my stomach began to hurt. "What?" he asked as if nothing was abnormal with that name at all.

 "Xander mander?" I asked after I finally finished laughing. Alexander nodded, and I began laughing in hysteria again. "Okay, I'm calling you 'Xander Mander' from now on! Your arguements are invalid!" I exlaimed triumphately. "But don't worry. I won't ruin your kingka image by hanging out with you in school. Okay?" Alexander pouted a bit, but agreed. "Go over the back gate, and I'll sneak in from here." Alexander looked at the ten foot high brick wall beside us.

 "You're going to go over that?!" he asked in disbelief.

"I am Spider Man!" I exclaimed as I acted like I was shooting webs at Alexander.

 "Arrasso." Alexander chuckled as he walked towards the back gate. Suddenly, he turned aroud and exclaimed, "Don't forget to text me!"

    I looked at my phone. 12:13 P.M. LUNCH TIME! I thought. I skipped merrily to the cafeteria, but my smile was instantly turned into a frown. No one was in the cafeteria except for the kingkas who were standing behind a table where Kevin was seated. I glared at each of the kingkas individually and noticed that Alexander wasn't with them. I put my hand on my hip and glared at Soohyun.

 "What do you want?" I snarled. He smirked.

 "Sorry. But I'm not here to give you another chance to go out with me."

 "Good. Because I don't want to." I said as I walked up to the table where Kevin sat.

 "Bethany, get out of here." he whispered with a terrified look on his face. I ignored Kevin as I took my bag off of my shoulders and plopped it onto the table.

 "So what did you do to my friend?" I asked.

 "We didn't do anything to hurt him." said Kibum, uninterested. I think that I've heard too many girls fangirling over these guys that I actually learnt their names. I thought. What a waste of memory. 

 "Well, we didn't hurt him physically." snickered Eli. I ran up to Eli and grabbed his collar. 

 "If I find a scratch on him that was caused by any of you, you're going to wish that you were never born." I spat as I pushed him backwards. The other members of Ukiss, excluding Soohyun, grabbed my arms and legs. I tried kicking and punching anyone that tried to touch me, but they were too strong and too fast. The kingkas that were holding onto me picked me up and brought me infront of the table where Kevin was still sitting at. I tried breaking free of the kingka's grip once my feet hit the ground, but two of the kingkas each grabbed one of my ankles to hold me back. I lowered my head in shame for being too weak to free myself. I thought that I was stronger than this.

 "See, Kevin," said Soohyun as he walked up towards me until he was only an arm's length away. "This is why the wong-dda doesn't have friends. Because, in the end, they only get hurt." I looked up at Soohyun only to feel a sharp pain hit my cheek, and my head was instantly jarred to the right. I clicked my tongue.

 "Is that the best you can do?" I scoffed. Wait, I thought. What the heck did I just say?! I basically asked him to punch me again but HARDER! STUPID STUPID STUPID!

 "I thought that you would put up more of a fight to." He said as he punched me in the gut. I bent forward instinctively as all of the air left my lungs. He stuck a piece of paper of some sort on my forehead, and the kingkas left go off me as they followed Soohyun out of the room.  I began gasping for air, but none came. I began to panic as I continued to breathe in air, but I couldn't breathe out. My vision became blurry, and I looked up at Kevin to see him trying to get up, but it looked as if something was holding onto his arm. As he stared at me, he looked like he was about to cry. I continued to breathe in short breaths and not breathe out. My head started spinning and my body became limp as I felt my legs give out from under me. I fell forward, and the corner of my head near my left eye hit the chair infront of me as I fell forward. The last thing I heard was someone screaming my name right before I out.

   I woke up with my head aching and my lungs burning. I was still laying on a floor, but I was in a doctor's office instead of the cafeteria. I used the wall as a support as I tried to stand up. 

 "You were lucky, Miss Bethany." said a doctor who was sitting at his desk. He was reading some papers in a file. My file. This is Dr. Jim! How did I get here? I thought.

 "Why? What's wrong?" said a girl who was laying down on a hospital bed. Her face was pale, and she was hooked up to an IV. She looked some what chubby with long, golden-blonde hair that looked as if it would reach down past her waist. The more I looked at her, the more familiar she seemed.  I looked more closely at the girl and I realized exactly who she was. Me. My eyes widened as I realized the cruel reality. I'm still unconcious, and if I don't start breathing properly soon... I could die as I re-live this moment.

 "You don't remember?" questioned the doctor. "You were taking care of your horse, and when you needed to get something off of the wall behind the horse, it suddenly went crazy and kicked you in the stomach. You got the wind knocked out of you, and you couldn't breathe out. You ended up fainting, and if your step mom didn't come just in time, you would have died. You have extremely weak diaphram for a ten-year-old." I looked at the ten-year-old me. Tears were streaming down her face. I remember that wasn't crying because I heard the news about my weak diaphram. My step mom and I had gotten into a fight about whether I could keep my horse or not. My real mom had given me that horse, so of course I wanted to keep it. But my step mom ended up pushing me behind the horse, and I hit the horse's backside hard enough to scare her. So she kicked me in the stomach. Now I know that my horse is definitely going to be gone for good. 

 I gripped onto a chair as my lungs cried out in pain for me to release the air inside. I don't want to die. I thought. Who cares if I have a weak diaphram? I'm not going to die because of one punch to the stomach!  

 "It wouldn't be a good thing if you get hit in the stomach again. It could be fatal." said Dr. Jim. "But if you do, remember to stay calm, lean on something that will press against the middle of your stomach, and take slow deep breaths.

 "That's great and all, but what am I supposed to do if I'm unconcious?" I asked. Dr. Jim didn't answer. Of course he won't answer! He can't hear me. My lungs continued to burn, and I started panicking again. I thought of every possibility, but nothing would work because this isn't reality. I tried crying out for my mom, my dad, everyone, and anyone for help, but nothing happened. I could try asking Jesus for help. I thought. My mom used to talk about Him alot. She said that He'd be my helper when I'm in touble or something. It wouldn't hurt to try would it? "Hey, Jesus," I said inbetween breathes. "I really need some help here. You know Kevin, right? Kevin Woo? Well, he needs help. I can't leave just yet. So, could you-I don't know-help me breathe? Please?" As soon as I finished saying that, I exhaled.

  I opened my eyes to see Kevin and AJ kneeling down by my side. Kevin had both of his hands pressed directly in the middle of my stomach, and AJ was checking my pulse on my wrist. 

 "Bethany!" said Kevin as he took his hands off of my stomach and helped me sit up. "I thought that you were a gonner!" I held onto AJ, who was the closest to me, because I was still in a daze and somewhat dizzy. I looked at Kevin who had tears running down his face. 

 "How did you know that you had to press on the middle of my stomach?" I asked. Kevin wipped away his tears and pointed at AJ. 

 "He told me to." AJ looked at Kevin confused. 

 "No I didn't.

 "Well, someone said out loud, 'Press on the middle of her stomach.'" Mom didn't lie to me. I thought. Thank you, Jesus"We tried everything that we could earlier, but nothing worked! I seriously thought that you were gonna die! Thank God AJ came in the cafeteria once you fainted though. I couldn't get up from the table to help because the kingkas handcuffed me to the table.

 "Oh," I said as I gripped onto AJ even tighter. I was really dizzy right now, and I didn't want to faint again. 

 "Come on," said AJ as he lifted me up bridal style. "We need to get you to the nurse's office." 

 "Wait!" said Kevin as he picked up a red card off of the floor. "You forgot this." He handed me the card, and I got a closer look at it. It was a blood red, flimsy card that had a large skull and cross bones painted in gold on one side. I shoved the card in my pocket and leaned my head onto AJ's shoulder as he carried me down to the nurse's office. 

 "You need to eat more. You're too light." said AJ. Psssh. Liar. I can see the sweat running down your face. I'm heavy. I thought.

 

Dongwoo: Waaaahhhhh~! There's this BEAUTIFUL girl looking at the screen right now!

Dongwoo: But she doesn't think that she's beautiful...

One Direction: BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE-

Me: Not in my house, One Direction.

But seriously, guys. Turn that frown upside down!

Eat some yummy food.

Accept your querks and imperfections,

and make funny faces in the mirror!

Don't say no! Just make the funny faces!

And if anyone calls you a name or points out your imperfections.. Laugh it off!

Then beat them with any object closest to you.

Because you're so freakin' pretty.

So here's a flower to the beautiful you.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!