Life Changing Friendships

wang-dda + rebel = ?

[A/N: Btw this whole chapter is in English. So, excuse my laziness but yeaaa~ It's 3am, and I wanna go to sleep..]

  Once English class finished, it's lunch time! Kevin and Bethany started walking down towards the cafeteria.

"Yay! One of my favorite times of the day, food time!" cheered Bethany. She ran into the cafeteria, and sat down at a table. Kevin ran in after her and was about to sit down, but Bethany stopped him.

"What?" he asked.

"Excuse me, but I do believe that I didn't say that you could sit." she said, arrogantly. Kevin's face fell, and Bethany started laughing. "I'm just kidding! Sit down!" Kevin's face brightened as he sat down.

It's been a long time since I've eaten lunch with someone, Kevin thought.

~SooHyun's POV~

Once Ukiss and I walked into the cafeteria, many girls started squealing. Typical. Immediately began looking for that girl from this morning. I found her almost instantly. I mean, come on! She sticks out like a sore thumb amongst these girls who cake on makeup! Even though I found her, I frowned at what I saw. She was with Kevin, the wong-dda. What is she doing?! Does she know that she's hanging out with the wong-dda?! If she continues to hang out with this dud any longer, then she'll be a wong-dda to! And I'm not dating a wong-dda! It'll taint my image! I walked down to the table where she and Kevin were. I slammed my hands on their table and came down to her eye level.

"SooHyun." she growled.

"Well, sweetie, it looks like you remembered my name well." I smirked.

"And how I wish I didn't." she scoffed.

"Funny thing is, you know my name, but I don't know yours." I gave her a look that causes the girls around the room to blush. There's no way that she could resist me for much longer.

"Yea, it's funny. Because, I won't tell you my name. Leave." Harsh.

"Dude, all he's asking for is a name! He's not asking for money!" said Eli. The girl eyed Eli weirdly, and then sighed deeply.

"Just the ert's presence is enough to make me want to barf. Leave."

"SooHyun, you could pick up better. She's not worth it." said Kibum. "Look! The queenkas just entered the room! You should go pick up one of them." I ignored Kibum and lifted her chin with my index finger.

"Listen, sweetie. You have until the end of the day to tell me your name, or you can join the wong-dda in solitary" I warned.

"What's a wong-dda?" she asked.

"It's an outcast. If you become friends with him, or even talk to him, you become a wong-dda to." said Dongho.

"As a kingka, I can't date a wong-dda." I stated.

"What's a kingka?" asked the girl. Geez. She knows nothing.

"Basically, I'm one of the hottest guys in this school. Other students see it in me to. So, I became a kingka." The girl laughed so hard that she almost fell out of her chair! Why in the world is she laughing?

"Who in their right mind would appoint you as kingka?!" she exclaimed, laughing. Everyone in the cafeteria stopped what they were doing and stared, open-mouthed, at this chick; Even AJ was watching and smiling at this stubborn girl. Why's he smiling?

"That would be us." said the queenkas as they walked towards the table.

~Bethany's POV~

"That would be us." Whoa! When did the circus come to town? Seriously! Girls, there is such a thing as too much makeup!

"So, the clowns of the school voted you as the hottest guy in school? That's a downer." I said, as I looked through my bag for my apple. I saw it and pulled it out from my bag. Wait! This is a tomato!! Awww man! I could've sworn that it was an apple!

"CLOWNS?! We are A Pink! Not clowns!" exclaimed one of the girls. These are the popular, mean girls of the school, right? If they took off the twelve pounds of makeup, then they'd actually be pretty cute.

"Did a blind man tell you that? Try taking off the clown makeup. Then let's talk about you guys being pretty." I said pretty snottily.

"Oh please! Just because you're a foreigner doesn't mean you're pretty." said another girl.

"I’m sorry, but you’ve obviously mistaken me for someone who cares." I replied. The girl's jaw dropped.

"Park Cho Rong, close your mouth or you'll catch flies." said Soohyun. Park Cho Rong, huh?

“Do you even know who you’re talking to?” said another girl. I counted how many girls were in this queenka group. Geez! Seven queenkas? Talking to only one of them would be impossible.

"Was I even talking to you?" I asked, smirking. I took the tomato and handed it to this Park Cho Rang. "If you put it on your nose, you'll complete your look." I picked up my bag and headed out of the cafeteria. As I walked past Eli, time seemed to slow down. I wonder if he still uses my nickname for him. Eli.

I walked out of the school and headed to my motorcycle. I parked in an ally not far from the school, but I hope that no one touched it! I walked into the alley, and the bike wasn't touched at all. Phew. I hopped onto the bike and started the ignition. I guess I'll go back home.

~Mrs. Diaz's POV~

I heard the door open, and the maids welcoming someone. I walked down to the main floor and saw Bethany home. What is she doing here? She was about to walk past me, but I stopped her.

"What about school, missy?" I questioned.

"I didn't want to stay any longer." she spat.

"Does anyone know that we're rich?" As long as no one knows, then I'm fine with whatever she does. I thought. Bethany sighed and clenched her fist.

"Why does it matter?"

"Do you want to be kidnapped again?”

“Like you care.”

So what if I don’t care? I thought. Bethany walked straight past me and up into her room. I hope she likes the posters I put in her room. I smirked evilly. Yes, she did inherit her creepy smirking from me.

~Bethany's POV~

I walked into my room, and I saw that every inch of my walls was covered in posters. Not just any posters though. All of them were guys without shirts and had abs.

Ew. I thought. I walked back downstairs, and my mom was evilly smiling like a villain.

“Why did you put those posters up in my room?” I asked.

“You don’t like them? I made sure to cover all of your walls with DBSK, Super Junior, and Rain though.

“Who’re they?” I asked. (GAHHHHHH!!! OC, Y U NOT NO DBSK?! THIS CASSIE DOESN’T APPROVE!!)

“Honestly, sweetie. If you’re going to come to Korea, you have to know Kpop.” Mom said.

“Whatever. Just have those posters out of my room before I come back to school tomorrow.” I said.

“Why?”

“You know I feel awkward when I see a guy without a shirt!” I protested.

“Are you gay or something? What girl wouldn’t love to see those guys abs?” mom asked, slyly.

“Me.”

“HONEY, OUR DAUGHTER IS GAY!!!” screamed mom. My eyes widened.

“NO I’M NOT!” I screamed. I walked up to my room and packed a bag full of a change of clothes, my necessities, and my phone charger.

 

  As I was walking outside in the park, I saw Kevin. He looks kind of upset. I thought. I walked up to Kevin, and sat down on the swing next to him.

“What’s wrong, Mr. Grumpy Gills?” I asked.

“Why didn’t you go and talk to SooHyun today? All he wanted to know was your name.”

“He also wanted to date me. I’m nowhere near interested.”

“But you would’ve been popular.”

“I wouldn’t have any real friends that I could be myself around.” I said. He looked at me and smiled.

“So does that mean that we’re friends?” he asked, hopeful.

“I thought that it was official when we got kicked out of class together.” I said, smiling. Kevin smiled even brighter.

“So, does that mean that you won’t make me ride on your motorcycle?” he asked.

“Does that mean that you’ll stop getting beat up by girls?” I asked, teasing. He lowered his head and sighed. I looked over to the trees that outlined the park. Wait a second... There’s two people on the other side of the trees... I know the lady over there... Ummmmm... Where have I seen her... It couldn’t be... MRS. MARTINA?!

I ran over to Mrs. Martina, leaving Kevin smiling to himself on the swings.

“MRS. MARTINA, WHAT’RE YOU DOING?!” I yelled probably a little too loud for comfort.

“Oh! Hey, Bethany! What’s up?” she asked.

“I ran out of my house for the night.” I said, nonchalantly. “What’re you doing?”

“YOU RAN OUT OF YOUR HOUSE?! WHY?!” said Kevin and Mrs. Martina simultaneously.

“My mom put posters of guys without shirts on around my room.” I said.

“Then just take them down.” said a man with a red mohawk and a camera.

“They’re all over my wall. Like there is no unoccupied space on my walls.” I said.

“Oh.” said the man.

“Bethany and Kevin, this is Simon, my husband.” said Mrs. Martina.

“Hey.” I said.

“Hello.” said Kevin.

“Hi.” replied Simon.

“So, if you don’t have a place to stay, you could stay with us for tonight.” said Martina.

“Really?” I asked, unsure if I should intrude or not.

“Wait! There are two rules that you MUST follow if you stay at our apartment.” said Simon.

“There are?” asked Martina.

“Yes. Number One: You have to help us film our video.”

“Ok.” I said.

“Number Two: You can NOT eat my ranch! Don’t touch it! Actually, don’t even LOOK at it!”

“Don’t worry, I’ll eat it all!” I said, sarcastically.

“She’s not allowed in our apartment.” said Simon.

“Wait! I was just kidding!” I pleaded.

“Looks like you’re going to have fun tonight. Mrs. Martina.” said Kevin.

“Oooooohhhhh yeaaaaaaaahhhh. Wait... Simon, why are you still recording?” asked Martina.

“Oh yeah! Sorry, I forgot!” The camera shut off, and Simon looked really annoyed. “The batteries died.”

“Well, back to the apartment for more batteries!” cheered Martina as she lead the way home.

~~~~~~

Ok, AFF is really getting on my nerves... I’m like.... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! I WROTE THIS CHAPTER FIVE TIMES!!!! IT DELEATED IT RIGHT AS I WAS GOING TO UPDATE TO! AND IT DELEATE HALF OF IT EVERY TIME!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I TYPED THIS ENDING???? AND THE SECOND TIME I DID MY RANDOM RANT THINGY!! THAT TAKES ME ATLEAST AN HOUR TO FIND THE PERFECT PICTURE AND FOR THE RANDOMNESS JUICES TO FLOW and oh... caps lock was on... Oops!

RANDOM RANT THINGY CUZ I GOT A NEW SUB~ XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Me: OMG NEW SUBS!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY THIS MAKE ME?!

image

Kevin: Happy enough to give me more friends?

image

Me: No. My story. Not yours.

image

Kevin: WHY???

image

Me: Because I'm such a troll~

image

Kevin: Yes, I know you are!

image

Kevin: I didn't just make that face...

image

Me: YES YOU DID! BUT BEAUTIFUL NIGHT BY B2ST JUST CAME ON!!

image

Me: I LOST MY MONEY~

image

Kevin: I'M OUTTA CONTROL~

image

Me: I'M YOURS MY BODY~

image

Kevin:WHA- THAT'S DEFINATLY NOT HOW IT GOES!!

image

Me: Well, that's what I heard.

image

Kevin: Whatever. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight!

tumblr_m4jfk7SYSD1qbby1fo1_250.gif

Me: BABY GOODNIGHT~ JALJIYO GOODNIGHT~ GEUREOM NAN DANCING~ DANCING~ DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT~

image

Kevin: I want to dance to~

image

Me: Have fun! I'll be here munching on my nom noms~

image

Kevin: Don't get fat.

tumblr_m9hia8XVLT1qd4gdso1_500.gif

Me: Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

Kevin: Pig.

tumblr_m9hdhqvI8m1qm8dh6o1_400.gif

Me: ....... DIE KEVIN'S KEYBOARD!!

Me: DIE AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!..... UNTIL I'M HAPPY ABOUT HOW BADLY I OVERKILLED IT!!!

Me: NO NOMS FOR YOU EVER AGAIN!! MY PANDA AGENT WILL MAKE SURE OF IT!! Wait... THATS NOT KEVIN'S CART!!!

image

Kevin: *sigh* She fails so badly...

image

Me: Well, atleast I made someone's day worse!!

image

Me: Wait... that's not good...

image

Kevin: No, really? What else is new?

image

Me: I'M SO TIRED~ OH SO TIRED~ IT'S 3AM~ AND I HAVE PUDDING NOMS~

image

Kevin: I think you should go to sleep.

image

Me: .............. *ENLIGHTENMENT!!!!!!!*

image

Kevin: Yeah, I guess it's time to go. Well, thanks all you Kiss Mes! I love you all! Sleep well!

image

Kevin: Dream of me?

 

 

EPIC SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!