Did Some Hot Guy Just Bite Me??!!!

Vampire Butlers for the Pauper Princess

   I gasped. I was struck speechless. I couldn't even move a muscle. Even if I had control over my body, I still couldn't run away, because Lee Jinki was like a stone statue, immovable.

   He bit into my neck, his two sharp fangs protruding into my skin. Then he started to drink my blood.

   It made strange slurping sounds, and as he gulped it down, a thin line of blood--MY blood--- dripped down my neck.

   "Jinki, what---?" I gasped. I was feeling light-headed and weak. I had to get away from him somehow.

   I realized instinctively that Jinki didn't want to do this---to be vampire-like---in front of me. When I heard that 'snap', it was probably his vampiristic instincts taking over, and he couldn't stop himself.

   Holy crap, why the hell am I being so calm and analysing his behaviour when I'm getting my blood down by my incredibly gorgeous butler/vampire?

   "Jinki, don't you remember me?" I gasped again when spots swam before my eyes. I was losing too much blood. Jinki continued on my neck and ignored me.

   "Jinki. Hey, Jinki, Stop it. Don't you remember me? Tomodachi Mio. You're my butler. How are you going to explain to Motoko-obachan that you her granddaughter dry?"

   He faltered a bit, but didn't stop. I tried again, this time using a different method.

   "ONew," I breathed, his hair a bit, my hand shaking from loss of blood. "ONew, please....stop."

   Something clicked inside of him, and he extracted his fangs from my throat. He gasped, blood smeared on his lips.

   "Oh my god." He groaned, falling to his knees. "Oh my god. Mio-sama.....I......"

   "Ssh...it's okay, there's no need for you to talk." I crouched down beside him and put my arm around his shaking shoulders. "It's okay, ONew. You were just as scared as I was. Actually, I was more freaked out, not scared, but you get the picture."

   "How can you be so calm? A-a MONSTER just your blood."

   I nodded serenly, my heart not even jumping. "Well, I WAS a bit pissed because you could have killed me, but I'm fine with it. As long as I don't turn into a vampire too. Wait---I won't turn into a vampire, right?"

   Jinki shook his head, refusing to speak.

   "So, are the other guys vampires too?"

   Jinki finally spoke, croaking a little. "Everybody in the school are vampires."

   "What?" I gasped. "Then what the hell am I here for? An all-you-can-eat buffet?"

   He glared at me. "Mio-sama, that's not funny."

   I snickered to myself. "I thought that was pretty good. Anyway, why did Motoko-obachan send me to a vampire boarding school? How am I supposed to go to sleep at night?"

   Jinki sighed and rubbed away the blood on his lips. "I think we can all explain that." He raised his voices. "Guys, come out."

   I was shocked to find the rest of my butlers appeared out of nowhere. They all looked furious. And hungry.

   "ONew, what the hell is wrong with you?" Kibum demanded. "You could have killed Mio-sama. Even worse, we could all smell her delicious scent of her blood from a mile away. Try to tone it down."

   "Huh? I smell?"

   Taemin nodded. I appreciated his effort into looking into my eyes when he spoke and not at the consistent dripping of blood on my neck. "Mio-sama, haven't you read vampire novels? Humans have a delicious smell, some more delicious than ever. You just happen to have the most succulent-smelling blood many of us has ever scented in years."

   "Wait, I have a lot of questions to ask you guys." I stammered, trying to get up, and I promptly fell down again.

   There was a few moments of silence, only punctuated by the dripping of my blood from the open wound.

   "Um, I think I need a doctor."

   After a brief scramble and another godly burst of speed, I was back in the dorm rooms with a bandage wrapped around my neck and my head throbbing. The  doctor (who I'm PRETTY sure was human) gave me a lot of blood tranfusions, and it made my head hurt.

   Jonghyun walked in and scowled. "Mio-sama, you don't smell nice anymore now that you've had all those transfusions."

   I rolled my eyes. "Stop complaining. Get everyone else here too, I wanna know everything about this vampire stuff."

   As if on cue, my butlers walked in. Minho sighed. "Why aren't you scared. Even Bella Swan in the American novel Twilight was freaked out."

   "Maybe I have superhuman mind abilities. How am I supposed to know? I guess I just don't care."

   "That's nice," Jinki said sarcastically, sitting down at the edge of the bed.

   "Okay, first things first, I want you to truthfully tell me everything I ask of you. And you guys may be immortal vampires or whatever, but you at lying.

   "Starting with what I've been wondering.......what does SVA stand for?"

   Taemin smiled at me. "Special Vampire Academy."

   "Figures." I groaned.

   Outside, rain started pouring. I opened my mouth to ask the first of my questions.

   Somewhere in the deep, mysterious darkness of the world, one mystical race's secrets were about to be told to a human being.