My Butlers (Who Are Extremely Hot, Hello!)

Vampire Butlers for the Pauper Princess

   The room was a very large, fancy bedroom, with a large mirror and a large closet and a large King-sized bed. This was probably my bedroom when I stayed at Motoko-obachan's house.

   Everything was neat and beautiful and expensive. Lace drapes hung over the bed, and the wide French-styled windows overlooked the most beautiful rose garden. But I wasn't looking at that right now.

   I gasped. Standing in the middle of the room was five incredibly super-gorgeous guys.

   They were Korean, but they wore very English-styled butler uniforms, with black jackets, pants, and shoes, white collared shirts, and red ties.

   They were young, too, maybe around my age! My heart started to beat double time, these guys were so inhumanly beautiful they looked like gods and angels.

   "A pleasure to meet you, Tomodachi-sama," one boy said, smiling and bowing very low. "My name is Lee Jinki,"

   Another boy, one with an angelic young boy face, bowed. "And I'm Lee Taemin,"

   "I am Kim Kibum,"

   "I'm Kim Jonghyun,'

   "And I'm Choi Minho,"

   They chorused in unison, "It's a pleasure to serve you."

   "Motoko-obachan," I said shakily. "What....who are these guys?"

   Motoko-obachan laughed into a pearl-gloved hand.

   "Why, Mio-chan, you think I'm letting you go to boarding school alone? These are special students at the boarding school who not only attend the exact same classes as you, but are hired to be your butlers."

   "Butlers?" I shrieked. "Five of them?"

   "Of course. Five is a lucky number." Motoko-obachan took out a long, expensive-looking pipe and lit it, blowing out pink smoke.

   "SVA Boarding School is the most exclusive, elite academy in South Korea. These butlers will assist you in your studies and your personal life. You can do whatever you want with them, order them around, whatever."

   The butler called Lee Jinki bowed again. "Tomodachi-sama, we will do all in our powers to serve you. Suka-sama has provided us with rooms connected to yours in the dorms so you can call us at any time."

   Excuse me? Five incredibly hot boys my age will be sleeping in rooms connected to mine? How the hell am I supposed to go to sleep at night?

   "Motoko-obachan, I couldn't possibly---"

   "Of course you can, Mio-chan," Motoko-obachan said impatiently waving her hand and blowing away some of the pink smoke. "Many other students have butlers and maids accompanying them to classes as well, why shouldn't you? I just happened to find some of the BEST-looking ones,"

   Choi Minho bowed at Motoko-obachan. "Suka-sama, your compliments flatter us."

   Motoko-obachan giggled like a schoolgirl. "Aren't these handsome young men the perfect little gentlemen? Now, Mio-chan, get acquainted with them, and I will come back to pick you up in exactly two hours."

   "Wait, pick me up for what?" I called back at her frantically.

   She didn't hear me. She closed the heavy wooden doors with a loud bang, and I was stuck in that room with the five butlers.

   "W-well, I guess I should make myself more presentable." I looked in the big, gilded mirror at myself. My cothes were old and tattered and stained. My hair was piled up in a messy ponytail, and I needed a good, long shower.

   Immediately, I was swarmed by the five gorgeous boys.

   "Tomodachi-sama, let me help you choose some clothes, Suka-sama has provided you with a dress here, laid out on the bed----"

   "Tomodachi-sama, let me get your shower ready----"

   "Tomodachi-sama, do you need me to assist you in taking off your cliothes----?"

   "I'm fine!" I said, freaked out, edging away. "I shower myself!"

   The hot shower soothed me, calming my nerves. Too many things had happened today, and I needed to just forget about everything for now.

   When I wrapped myself quickly in a bathtowel, I slowly went outside to find a pretty white dress and matching sandals lying on the bed.

   "Do you like what Suka-sama picked out for you, Tomodachi-sama?" Kim Jonghyun asked me, coming out of nowhere, the other four butlers following.

   "No!" I gasped, hitching up my bathtowel and scurrying backwards. "Just-just turn around or leave or something so I can change!"

   They bowed and turned around. Of course, they couldn't leave my side.

   I finished changing and cleared my throat. They turned around, smiled beautifully, and bowed.

   "And enough with the Tomodachi-sama stuff, just call me Mio." I ordered them. I wasn't used to being called something so respectful. "And you can speak Korean, if you like. I know both languages."

   They smiled and, just like the chauffeur, switched to Korean effortlessly. They seemed to like speaking Korean more, though, and kept it like that.

   "Every person Suka-sama hires must be fluent in both Korean and Japanese," Taemin told me. He still used the Japanese honorific when he referred to Motoko-obachan.

   "Mio-sama, Suka-sama will like to see you," Jinki said, suddenly appearing by my side. Huh? How did he move so fast? Like lightning..........

   I followed Jinki, with the other butlers hovering all around me like a protective bubble.

   We entered a large sitting room, where Motoko-obachan was sipping green tea and several maids were waiting nearby for any orders.

   "Mio-chan, a car is waiting for you out front. You and I are going shopping!"

   "Shopping?"

   "Yes! Although you'll wear a uniform at SVA boarding school, for your days off and holidays, I'm bringing you to SAKURA headquarters, and we'll choose a whole wardrobe for you!"

   An entire wardrobe filled with the hottest clothes? OMG.

   "Mio-sama, this way please."

   I was followed by my butlers (of course they're coming too) and Motoko-obachan. Step by step, I made my way outside and into the car, into a whole new life awaiting me...............