Not What You Think!!! Youngha's Betrayor Who Helps Me!!!

Vampire Butlers for the Pauper Princess

   "Wait a minute!" I gasped.

   "Miss human, what's wrong?" Seul asked me.

   I settled back down. "N-nothing."

   I've been sitting down in this wet, stinky trench for god know's how long. But I realized something that was weird.

   Youngha certainly isn't gentle when it comes to handling me. Yet I distinctly remembered gentle, soft hands picking me up, and a sort of ringing sound, like a harp. What could it mean?

   I saw Dabeen, Seul, and Yi Jun perk up, their vampiric senses starting.

   "Someone's coming, miss human. And it's not Moon Youngha."

   The door creaked open slowly.

   I was surprised to see a very handsome young man. Oh, wait....vampire. But I could tell through the harsh light behind him that he wasn't Korean, he was Japanese.

   "Tomodachi Mio-sama, are you alright?" The vampire asked me in fluent Japanese. He rushed over and started undoing the chains with a strange skeletal key.

   "How do you know my name? Who are you?"

   The boy looked me into the eyes, and my heart started thudding in my chest. Strange, why was it doing that? For some reason, I got hot looking at him.

   "My name is Moritaka Hikaru, and as for your name, I've been keeping watch over your safety. A certain group I cannot tell you about just yet sent me to Moon Youngha's kingdom as a spy. I was the one that carried you when you were knocked out."

   "What about that harp sound?" I asked, blinking stupidly. Why was I blushing so hard?

   "Harp sound?" He looked puzzled, but some recognition came into his eyes. "Ohhhh, I think I can explain that shimmer sound you may have heard, Mio-sama, But not now."

   "W-wait!" I said quickly, glancing at the poor vampires. "Can these guys come too?"

   Hikaru looked at them, and smiled. "Of course you shall be freed as well," He told them in Korean.

   When I stumbled into the light, I blinked and looked at the three vampires. They wore dirty rags and were practically skeletons. Now in the light, I could see them staring at me hungrily. Only hope, gratefullness, and pure etiquette stopped them from attacking me now.

   "Hikaru-san, you have a lot to explain once I get out of here." I groaned, gently wiping off the dried blood from my nose and it lightly.

   "Broken nose?" Hikaru asked me.

   I nodded, wincing.

   "That's okay. Once we save your butlers-----er, princes-----I know some people who can fix it."

   He gestured for the vampires to come too, and we all ran down the hallway. I noticed several guards slumped on the floor.

   "Hikaru-san, did you......."

   "No need to know."

   We got to what looked like a pure gold elevator. Hikaru pulled it open, and we walked in. There was only four buttons, each made out of pure sparkling jems.

   Hikaru pressed the top button, and we started shooting up. There was no apparent shaft.

   We passed everything with a blur of colours, and suddenly I screamed.

   We were up in the air, a large, shining castle-like mansion underneath us. I could see strange lands far off in the distance. We definitely weren't near SVA anymore.

   "Calm down, Mio-sama," Hikaru said, patting my shoulder gently and sending jolts down my spine. "We'll be at the guest lodge soon."

   We did, somehow stopping in another long row of mansion hallways.

   "B-b-b-but, how.....?"

   The vampires shrugged, and started running down the hallways.

   "There!" Hikaru said, pointing to one long hall. "That gold door at the end is where they are staying! Go, quickly!"

   "Halt! Who goes there?"

   We froze, and turned around to see about two dozen black-clothed guards clustered down a hallway.

   "Mio-sama, go! Run! Moon Youngha will know about this soon! Get to them immediatedly! Go, run!"

   I shrieked, and started running down the hallway. The guards tried to run after me, but Hikaru and the other vampires stopped them. Dabeen, Seul, and Yin Jun were so grateful that they were risking capture again just so I could be freed?

   I ran down the hallway as fast as I could. The hallway seemed to be getting longer and longer.

   Finally, I was at the door.

   I heard a sharp, piercing scream that I recognized immediatedly.

   "TOMODACHI MIO!!!!!!!!!!!" Youngha shrieked.

   I finally got to the door. I pushed it open with all my strength, and..............