Chapter 7

Apple of My Eyes

 

Myungsoo POV

The sun shone through the windows and started brightening up the whole room. You sat up from your bed and your head was killing you. You didn’t know how you got back home, after you were drunk you couldn’t remember what happen. You saw a Yumi sitting on the floor while resting her head on the bed. You came down from the bed and carried Yumi bridesmaid style up onto your bed so that she could continue to sleep. After that you went to wash up and changed into something casual since you were still in the same clothes from yesterday. Before you went down for breakfast, Yumi was still sleeping soundly so you decided not to wake her up and you went down for breakfast.

“Oppa, Annyeong!!”

“Annyeong Eunni, Annyeong Eunhae!”

“Oppa, will Yumi unnie be coming today?”

“Guess so.”

“Can I call Yumi unnie?”

“No! I mean not now she might still be sleeping, it’s still early Eunhae ah~”

“Deh oppa!I'll call her later!!”

*Phew! It’s better not to let them know Yumi is here. Mianhae Eunhae. But why would Yumi be in my room?!?*

The rest of Infinite came to your house to finish up a project for school, so you asked them to wait for you inside your room, then you remember, Yumi! You stood up from your chair and sprinted back to your room but it was too late they saw Yumi.

“Hyung, yumi unnie is still with you?”

“I found her sleeping beside my bed.”

“She didn’t go home after sending you back?”

“Back from?”

“The club of course!”

“We called her yesterday to drive you home cause we all drank a little and Sungjong was the only one who could send us home so we decided to ask Yumi to send you home.”

Yumi sat up from the bed after hearing your conversation. All of you turned to face her as she sat up and slowly rub her eyes. When she saw seven pair of eyes looking at her, she quickly pull the cover over herself. You pushed the other members out and closed the door behind you.

“You fell asleep here…”

“Jinja?!? Mianhae.”

“Gwenchana, you can go wash up and have breakfast down stairs.… Maybe you should wait till Eunhae or Eunni went back to their room then head down for breakfast…”

“D-deh,I’ll just wait here after they finish their breakfast.”

You nodded your head not looking at her and went out of the room. You leaned against the door and found six pairs of eyes looking at you.

“You and her spend a night together?”

“We didn’t do anything,I didn’t even remember how I got home.”

“That’s what we are worried aboout. Since you don’t know what happen, how sure are you that nothing happened?”     

“Well, it’s very obvious since she was sitting on the floor and just resting her head on my bed.”

“Aish, araso. Our boy has grown up,no need to tell us the details. We know!”

“Hyung! What are you talking about?!? Nothing happened!!”

“Araso, araso. Who will admit even if something really did happen. Gwenchana.”

You gave up explaining since nothing was gonna change their mind. When you reached the dinning room Eunhae and Eunni had went back to their room so you decided to call Yumi down so that she could have her breakfast.

‘You can come down now, they went back to their rooms already.’

After a while, Yumi came down and sat at the only empty seat beside you since the rest were taken.

Yumi POV

You sat down beside Myungsoo since that was the only seat avaliable. You had breakfast with Infinite which was rather awkward since this is only the second time you see them in real person. Then you heard your name.

 "Yumi unnie!!"Eunni called you with one hand holding to her winnie the pooh soft toy.

 

 pooh.pngShe walked towards you and you carried her to sit her on your lap.

 

“Unnie, you came so early, oppa told Eunhae,you were still sleeping.”

Everyone at the table turned to look at Myungsoo even you while he just shrugged and continue with his breakfast.

"Eunni ah, unnie"

"Eunni ah, let Woohyun oppa bring you to some where else to play. Let's leave your Myungsoo oppa and Yumi oppa alone.Kaja!"

You help Eunni down on to the floor and she ran to Woohyun and he carried her up.

"Eunni ah, do you want to have cousins?"

"What are cousins Sungjong oppa?"

"Cousins are the children of your Myungsoo oppa and Yumi unnie."

You were drinking you rapple juice when you heard what Sungjong said which caused you to nearly spat the juice out.

"LEESUNGJONG!!"

The other Infinite members laughed at Myungsoo and your reaction and went out of the dinning room.

"Gwenchana?" Myungsoo pass you a napkin while patting your back."

" N-ne"

"Sorry about that.Wait till I get my hands on them!"