Chapter 2

Apple of My Eyes

You woke up and found yourself in a black room,it was dark but the monlight shone it through the floor length glass window and you saw someone sleeping beside you.You couldn't see his face as he was resting his forehead on his forearm facing the bed.You carefully climbed down the bed not wanting to wake him up.

You walk out of what seems to be the bedroom and saw a wall full of books.You skimmed through the tittles of the book and a specific tittle caught your eyes.Naruto.You like reading mangas too but never read naruto before as the story was too long,you prefer mangas like Ouran High school host club.Short and sweet.You manage to pull a series down from the tall shelf and started flipping through.After flipping through, there was a problem.you couldnt reach the shelf and it was impossible for you to try squeezing the book in as the rest of the book and that shelf was leaning against each other.You look around the room for a stool so that you can use but no,there was not a single stool in sight.So you decided to try your chance to put the book back before the person wakes up.You stood on tip toe and with all your might you try to push the leaning book up to make space for the book that you took down.And it worked.You were so happy that you manage to put the book back in place that you didn't notice that the person who was sleeping beside the bed had woken up and was looking at you. 

 

"Didn't your parents teach you not to touch other people's things especially when you are at a stranger's house?"

You were still looking through the books when you heard someone asking you a question.he scared the hell out of you which causeing you to lean your back against the bookshelf.The bookshelf wasn't mounted to the wall so it started moving.He grabbed hold of the bookshelf prevening it from shaking and he was only a few inches away from you.

"I-I'm sorry."

After you apologize, a book dropped down from the top shelf and hit his head.It was the book that you took down a while ago.you wanted to laugh but his glare can almost kill you so you swallowed your laughter down.

"Move away from the shelf please."

He managed to let those few words escape from between his teeth.You nodded and quickly went under his arm and away from the bookshelf.He bend down and pick up the book and placed it back in place easily.It was then that you realise that he was tall,much more taller than you.

"I'm really sorry, i didn't mean to touch your things without permission."

"It's okay, whats done is done.You better check your phone.I think your mum is looking for you."

"My phone?!?Did you look at my phone?!?"

"Of course not,well, not on purpose to be exact.When someone calls your phone it lights up and i happen to saw the caller ID."

"I see,where's my phone?"

"On the table beside the bed."

You went to the side table and look at your phone.50 miss calls from your mum,23 from Woori and 10 from Hyuna.You quickly dialled your Omma's number when you saw the number of miss calls.

"Young lady, where the hell are you?!?Why didn't you pick up your call?Do you know how worried i was?you are going to be in deep trouble when you reach home!!Why ain't you speaking??Are you feeling guilty now??hello??Hello?Yumi,talk to me please ,you are scaring me.Yumi??Yumi ah~"

"Omma,I'm alright.Something happen thats why i didn't answer your call.Mianhae omma."

"My god, you almost scared the hell of me.Are you okay?Where are you now?"

"Omma,hold on a minute."

You slowly walk to where the person was standing and ask him.

"Excuse me,can I know where am i?"

"Kim residence"

"Omma,I'm at the kim residence."

"Which Kim residence?"

You didn't dare to ask anymore question since he still seems angry so you slowly walked away from him to the corner of the room.

"Omma,I really dunno where I am but I don't think that I am in danger.definietly not a kidnap.Don't worry about me I will let you know the address asap.Alright omma?!?"

"Deh,you be careful alright?!?"

"Araso omma,annyeong"

"Annyeong"

"Hmph,kidnap?!?Do you think I Kim Myungsoo will do that?!?"

"A-ani,that's why I told my mum that it isn't a kidnap.wait,what's your name again?!?Kim myungsoo??Then your parents are business partners with the Yangs right??Yang ent.??"

"Yea,wae?!?"Are you a stalker?!? How do you know about all that?!?"

"Mwo?!?Me stalker?!?You got to be kidding me.I'm yang yumi,Your mum should know me,ask her who I am and she will tell you.Tsk,me stalker?!?"

You grab your key which was on the bedside table and headed towards the door but before you reach the door myungsoo grab hold of your wrists.

"Where do you think you are going?"

"Home of course"

"At this time?!?"

"Well,there's no reason for me to stay and I have school tomorrow.

"Well,then at least let me give you a lift.I won't let a girl go home alone at this point of time."

"Its okay,I can grab a taxi and go home on my own.You really don't have to send me home."

"Its dangerous and its hard to get taxi around this area.I insist."

Myungsoo went to get his car keys and walked in front of you heading out of the room even before waiting for your reply.

"Yea,yea.If you insist.So stubborn!!"

You didn't say it out loud just in case he might hear it.You follow behind him and reach his car.He went in the driver sit and you went in the car too.You put on your seat belt and he started driving off.The atmosphere in the car was awkward since the two of you are strangers who only know each others names.

He turn on the radio and the song smile was playing.Smile by B1A4 is your favourite song especially because of the lyrics which is really meaningful.You started tapping your finger to the beat which kind of distracted myungsoo.

"You like this song?"

"Ah yea."

"I see."

After that question the atmosphere was awkward again.The two of you were queit for the whole journey except for the occasional. asking of directions the two of you were queit.Finally you reached home.

"Erm,thanks for driving me home.Annyeong."

"Your welcome,annyeong."

You walked out of the car and he drove off.You went up the stairs quietly not wanting to wake your omma up and went back to grab a few hours more of sleep before you have to prepare for school.