Chapter 6

Apple of My Eyes

Its time for the business ball again.This was your first time attending such an event.For the past few years your parents always had a hard time pleading you to go for it but this year you agreed to go with them with their first try and they were so happy about it.Part of the reason why you decided to go was because of Myungsoo.

*Flashback*

The two of you were outside your house after he give a you a lift.

"Yumi ssi"

"Eh?"

"Will you be going to the ball?"

"The business ball?Don't think so..."

"Why not?"

"I'm not really interested in such events,too many people."

"Ah,i see.But Eunhae will be there."

"Eunhae?"

"Ye,it will be nice if you can attend the ball this year..."

"Well,maybe i might reconsider,Annyeong!"

*End Of Flashback*

You and your omma went to the previous salon and got your hair and makeup done.

dress2.pngheels2.png

Your dress and heels

 

It was your first time at such an event so you were taken aback by the number of people there.At stood close to your parents and occasionally smilling at the people they introduced you to and then you saw Woori and Hyuna.They came from rich family like you and like you they chose to attend Yongin high than Woollim.Hyuna have a twin brother Hyunseong,but he studies at another school.

"Omma,I'll go meet up with Hyuna and Woori."

"Deh,have fun!!"

"Ne,omma.annyeong."

"Hyuna,Woori!!"

"Omo,Yumi,yeppun da!!"

"Gomawo!!You two look beautiful too!!"

"Didn't expected you to come this year."

"Neither did I."

woori.png

On Woori

 

hyuna.pngOn Hyuna

 

"Your family are sitting together?"

"Yup,how about yours?Will you be sitting with us?"

"Don't think so,appa and Omma always sits with the Kims."

"Its okay,shall we head out?Its kind of noisy to talk here."

"Yes please.Kaja!!"

The three of you manage to squeeze through the crowd and reach the door.Then you felt someone hold onto your leg and you saw your little angel,Eunhae.

twins1.png

On Eunhae and Eunni,wearing the shoes you bought for them.

 

"Unnie!!"

"Oh!Eunhae ah,Annyeong!!"You carried Eunhae up.

"Who is this little cutie here!?!"

"Annyeonghasayo,Kim Eunhae immida."

"She's Myungsoo's sister."

"Ah,so she came to find her sister-in-law?"

"YA!!KIM HYUNA!!"You push hyuna on the shoulder but she kept laughing with Woori which kind of pissed you of as they were ganging up to tease you.

"Yumi,your prince charming is here."

"Bwoh?!?"

"KIM EUNHAE!"When Eunhae saw Myungsoo she quickly lowered her head.You turned around and saw Myungsoo panting while holding onto Eunni.

"Sorry to bother you,I'll bring Eunhae back with me."You look down at Eunhae but she doesn't seem to want to go back with Myungsoo.

"Gwenchana,Eunhae can stay with me,I'll bring her back to the table later."

"Oppa,I want to stay with Yumi unnie too!!"

"Ah,Eunni ah~"

"Eunni can stay with me too,My friends can help me with them."

"Jinja?!?Gomawo!!"

"Your welcome,your friends are waiting for you.Get going!!"

"Ah,Gomawo Yumi ssi,jinja gomawo!!"He shouted as he run towards his friend. Infinite. Its your first time seeing them since you only heard Stories about them from Myungsoo and saw pictures of them. Kim Sunggyu,the leader and acts like a grandpa who always nags at the other members.Oldest Son of the Kim coop. Jang Dongwoo, the hyung that would always be smiling and have an addicting laughter and Son of the Jang food coop. Nam Woohyun,second and only son of the Nam Media. Full of ageyo and greasy words that can melt tens and thousand of woman’s heart. He have a sister, Nam Ji-hyun. Follow by Lee Howon,mostly known as Hoya is Son of the Takaquando master and has a black belt.He also have an older sister Lee Hyori who are best friends with Sunggyu and Ji hyun. Follow by the second son of Kim coop. Lee Sungyeol, choding of the group even though he may not be the youngest. Then its Myungsoo,Son of Kim Entertainment.And lastly the maknae of Infinite,Sungjong also the youngest son of the Lee family. He loves dancing to female group dances and is very good at it well, great at it. 

 

552645333.jpg

"Woah~,you sound like her wife."

 

Woori squatted down to Eunni's level.

"Eunni,don't you think Yumi unnie.  Is like Myungsoo oppa's girlfriend?"

"Ya, enough!! Don't speak nonsense to her. Let’s get out of here."

You were still carrying Eunhae while holding onto Eunni. You guys went to the pool where it was quiet since none of the guest are there. You place Eunhae down and she went to play with Eunni.

"Why did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Volunteer to take care of his sister?"Hyuna pointed at the twins who were playing by the pool.

"Molla, just think that they will be safer beside me than him. He's a guy."

"Ah, when did you become so mature?"

"Since I met them, Chakama, are you saying I'm Childish?"

"Haha~  maybe?!?"

"Ya!!" Hyuna ran and you started chasing after her .Then the two of you started panting half way after the chase.

"I give up!!You won't stop chasing will you?!?"

"Haha!! I never give up!!"

"The two of you better go tidy yourself up before going back inside."

"Haha!! Kaja!!Eunni, Eunhae let's go!!"

The two of them ran to you and held tightly onto your hand. After tidying yourself up, Woori and Hyuna went back to join their family and you brought Eunhae and Eunni back to the table and sat down.  Your parents and the twin’s parents were still talking to their other business partners. When you were starting to get bored, Myungsoo and his friend sat down at the table and join you and the twins.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Sunggyu immida. Nice to meet you."

"Dongwoo immida."

"Annyeong, I'm woohyun. Nam Woohyun."

"I'm howon, but I prefer people calling me Hoya."

"Infinite choding Sungyeol immida!!"

"Annyeong,nan Sungjong immida!!"

"Deh, Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Yumi. Please to meet you."

"Mind if we ask you some questions?"

"Erm,sure."

"Is this really your first time here?"

"You mean for this type of event? Yea, it’s my first."

"Are you single?"

"B-bwoh?" Myungsoo elbowed Woohyun who asked that question which cause him to whine in pain.

"Woohyun ssi,gwenchana?"

"Neh, my answer?"

"Ah, ye. I'm single."

"Woohoo!!" Woohyun started cheering when he heard your answer but when he saw people looking at him he quiet down. You chuckled a little when you saw his reaction.

"You're not from our school right?"

"Ani, I'm from Yongin High."

"No wonder you didn't look familiar."

"Ye."

"Boys, I think you should get back to your table, the dinner is starting soon"

"Deh,aboji. Annyeoghaseyo."The six boys bowed and went back to meet their family. The dinner started along with the performance by classical music played by a live orchestra. The dishes started filling up the table but you only ate a little. You didn't have the appetite to you.

"Sorry, please excuse me."

You stood up and went out of the ballroom. Finally you felt so much better. You walked up to the balcony and admire the night sky.

"Gwenchana?"

You turned around and see Myungsoo walking towards you.

"Ye,na gwanchana. Just not feeling too well."

"I see. Are you cold? Do you need my jacket?"

"It’s okay, I'm not cold."

Then a strong wind blew and causes you to sneeze. Myungsoo took off his blazer and put it on you.

"Gomawo."

The two of you started admiring the night sky. Then you phone rang.

"Oh Omma."

"My dear where are you? We are going back now."

"Arraso, I will go down now."

"Deh, are you by any chance with Myungsoo?"

"Myungsoo? Ye, he is with me."

"Okay, we will wait for you at the entrance."

"Ye."

"They are leaving now, let's go."

They two of you went down together but when you were walking down the stairs, you trip and almost fell but luckily Myungsoo grab you in time and manage to save you from falling. Your parents saw what happened and were happy about it.

"Yumi ah~,gwenchana?"

"Ye, just wasn't walking properly. Thanks for your concern ajuhma."

The two families went separate ways home. You were so tired that you barely have the energy left to do anything. You manage to force yourself to take a bath. Then you fell asleep right away after your body touch the bed.

*wae jakku uro saramdeuri bojana

nugun-ga nareul bomyon nappeun nom gatjana

gogereul deuro ne mareul jom deuro bwa

joheul tten hengbokhal tten jolde uneun geanya

nachorom uso bwa da bojana*

It was the middle of the night when your phone started ringing. You picked up your phone which was beside your bed side table and saw Myungsoo’s name on the caller ID. Then you look at the time and its was 3 in the morning. At first you didn’t answer the call but he kept calling and calling even though you rejected his calls. Then to stop him from annoying you, you finally picked up the call.

“Yebosaeyo?”

“Yumi ssi,its me Woohyun. Myungsso is drunk can you come pick him up?”

“Now?”

“Yea, cause we are all going home now so we need someone to bring him home.”

“But I don’t have a car…”

“You can use Myungsoo’s he is too drunk to drive, and we each drank some so it won’t be safe for us to drive you see.”

“Arraso, where are you guys?”

“We are at the red spot.”

“Deh, I’ll go over right now.”

“Arraso, kamsahamida!!”

You went to wash up and changed into something casual and went to catch a cab to red spot,it’s a club and you have no idea how Infinite can enter when they are still underage.

club.png  

 

When you reached there you saw Sungjong waiting outside in the cold for you and you could hear him cursing under his breathe when you walked closer to him.

 

“Sungjong ssi”

“You are finally here, let’s go in the hyungs are waiting for you.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eN1rY-E-cw

Sungjong leaded you in to the club was blasting with music and many people were dancing with most of them drunk and you saw a few people making out in the corners. The two of you walked to the last room of a long hall way and went in. The rest of the Infinite members were in the room.

“Hyung, Yumi is here.”

“So glad you came. Please help us bring Myungsoo home.”

“How about you guys?”               

“It’s okay, Sungjong will bring us back, he didn’t drink.”

“Deh.”

“Kaja.”

Sungyeol and Woohyun helped carried the drunken Myungsoo out of the club and placed him inside his car.

“This is his car keys and house keys, you know how to drive right?”

"Ye"

“Thank you for coming at such a time to bring him back. Drive safely and annyeong.”

“Deh,annyeong.” 

You step into the car and placed the key into the slot. You turned and look at the sleeping Myungsoo. he looks so perfect even though he is sleeping. You helped him with the seat belt and buckled yours and you drove him home.

Myungsoo wasn’t as heavy as you thought, well, at least you didn’t imagine that you could half drag him back up to his room. You place him on his bed and helped him took of his shoes and blazer. You didn’t know whether is it okay to leave Myungsoo as he is now since it’s your first time taking care of a drunk person, you sat down on the floor and laid your head on hands on the bed, while your eyes stayed on Myungsoo. You begin to fell asleep.