Chapter 1

Apple of My Eyes

Its the starting of a new semester.You woke up ealier today as today was a special day for you and your beloved.Today is the first year anniversary of you and JB.most of the people especially girls in school didn't believe that the two of you will last long with each other,since JB is one of the kingka in school and the best playboy,as for you,you are good in both your academic and CCA.Which makes you kinda like a nerd in school adding to that you don't really know how to dress yourself up. The two of you became a couple when JB had a bet with the other kingkas to win your heart and dump you after that but JB became fond of you after spending time together and the two of you started going out. You washed up changed into your school uniform and prepared to leave your house.Your house is quiet today as your parents were out on another business trip with their business partner,the Kim family.You haven seen them in real person but your parents would usually talk about them to you especially about their son,Kim Myungsoo.

You walk a 5 min distance and reached school seeing your best friend Woori and Hyuna waiting for you at the gate.They were totally different from you.They wasn't nerds and are the queenkas of your school.How you guys became friends?!? Woori plays the keyboard and hyuna plays the drum,with you playing the guitar and vocal,you guys form a band but doesn't perform in front of others.Mostly because of you bwing lack of confidence to perform in front of an audience aka major stage fright.But you guys still held practice at the basement of woori's house,but most of the time you guys would be gossiping more than practicing.The three of you went to your lockers to get your books but your locker was further away from theirs so you guys parted ways.While you were at your locker taking your books you felt someones arms around your waist and he started shifting himself closer to you till you could feel his cold breathe on your neck.

"Hey babe,happy anniversary!!"

He whispered into your ear making you giggle due to his cold breath.You place the books into your bag and turn around to face him.He was just a few centimeters away from you,you stumbled back a little but he pulled you closer instead.

The two of you look at each other for a while before JB spoked again.

"Don't you have something to say?"

"Like?"

You ask with a puzzeled face.

"Like Happy Anniversary?!?"

"Right!!Happy Anniversary JB!!"

You gave JB a peck on the cheeks and walked away with your tomato-red face.

You walked away without even closing your locker but you heard the door close and JB's footstep fast behind you.His footsteps stop when his hand was on your wrist.He push you onto the wall and trap you between him and the wall.You was startled and you locked eyes with him.

"Running away after just giving me a peck?!?"

You didn't know what to answer him but just gave him a nod.

"Well,let me tell you,that's not possible."

In front of everybody JB began kissing you passionately.You were shocked at first but his lips were too hard to resist,you started kissing him back too.Some students were shocked by his actions while others were used to it or kinda predicted it to happen because of his playboy image.The first bell rang but JB continued kissing you totally ignoring the bell.You tried pushing JB away but he was to strong and the more you push him the more he resist it deepening the kiss.

When you see the rest of the kingka still standing there watching the two of you,you manage to signal them to help get JB away from you.They knew that sometimes JB gets carried away especially when he start kissing people.They quickly ran and drag JB back to class.

You saw how annoyed JB was when he was dragged away by his gang and felt sorry for him.But then you quickly ran back to class and luckily the teacher wasn't in class yet,you were panting when you reached you table.

"Hey,what took you so long?"

"J-J-JB"

"What happen to you and JB?"

"H-he didn't want to let go"

"Ah,the two of you kissed again?!?"

You nodded your head in respond as you covered you red cheeks with your hand.

"Aigoo~ our baby maknae is blushing!!kweopta!!"

Woori started pinching your cheeks but let go when the teacher came in.

Lesson wad boring as usual,you almost doze off in the middle off lesson but hyuna woke you up before the teacher saw you.When the bell rang students started packing up for lunch even before the teacher finsh his lecture.Its normal in our school.The three of you chatted your way to the cafeteria.When you guys were lining up waiting to get your food,students began leaving the cafeteria and headed towards the auditorium.

"Hey,did you heard that some thing is happening in the auditorium?!?"

"Really!?! What isit??"

"I dunno either let's go check it out."

The three of you overheard the girls coversation and made hyuna and woori curious about it.

"Let's go see what's happening!!"

"Ya,let's go!!"

"You guys go ahead,I'm not interested..."

You continued eating.

"Eh~,party pooper!!Let's go!!"

Hyuana dragged you of with her and woori at the opposite side just in case you decided to run away.

The auditourium was filled with people but they were quiet not making a single sound so that what they were watching will not notice them.At first it was quite difficult to pass through the crowd but once Hyuna and Woori make known of their presence the three of you were at the front.Easy as ABC.

They were actally looking at a couple making out.Hyorin and a guy.Hyorin was JB's ex.She isn't one of the queenka but acts like one as her step-brother,Jinwoon, is one of the kingka.The students just closes one eye when every time she acts like a brat as her step-brother was a nice guy,plus it would make things easier for him.JB was the only person who can make Hyorin stop being arrogant,when Hyorin is with JB she turns into a totally different person.

They were in the middle of the auditorium,which makes it hard to believe since they were making out at such an obvious spot,it must be Hyorin who suggested it.She likes the spot light,everyone knows that.at first no one could see the guys face and then when he turned,everyone gasped.JB.

You were also shocked when you saw him,you really were.You felt both Hyuna and Woori's grip tightened and they started pulling you away from the crowd.

"Yumi,gewnchana??"

"D-deh"

"You sure?!?Aish,we shouldn't have come,pabo!!" 

Hyuna started hitting herself on the head.

"Stop it!!Why are you hurting yourself!!"

You managed to stop hyuna from hitting herself on the head.

"I shoudn't have insist that you come along."

"Aish!!Its not your fault its his."

"But still"

"Shhsh!!Let me show you guys something fun!!"

You pulled both Woori and Hyuna and went into the auditorium quietly not letting JB and Hyorin notice you three.

"Stay here." You whispered to Hyuna and Woori when you guys were at the bottom of the stage.

"You sure about this??"

Woori Whispered back and you showed her an okay sign and then you queitly tip-toe up the stage and squatted down beside the two who were enjoying their time.You tapped on JB's shoulder and at first he ignored you,which you knew would happen,so you tapped on his shoulder again and this time harder to get his attention.

He was annoyed and break away from the kiss from Hyorin.When he saw you the expression on his face was priceless,you wanted to laugh but yet you hold it in.As for hyorin and only thing that came out of was omo which from her tone,anoyone knew that its was fake.

" Y-yumi,what are you doing here?"

"To watch a free show of course,almost the whole school is here.Look!!"

You pointed towards the glass window that was used as a wall to separate the auditorium from the corridor.JB face was red when he turn to face you after looking at the 'audience' and Hyorin she was smilling widely,due to the unwanted attention maybe.

"Babe,I can explain,listen to me?Please?"

"Ah,gwenchana,save the explaination.Its alright with me.Since its our 1st year anniversary,we might as well end it here.Annyeong!!"

You stood up brushed your skirt and started walking back to Hyuna and Woori but you stop halfway and went back to JB.

"and, i forgot to give you this."

You slapped JB in front of everyone.You heard Hyorin gasped and this time she really meant it. She didn't expected that to happen well,nobody did not even Hyuna and Woori.You walked back to join Hyuna and Woori and went out of the auditorium,Most of them were cheering partly because JB is now single and avaliable while some were cheering because of the slap i gave JB some of the girls were dumped by him with the world's lamest excuses but didnt dare to take revenge on him.

"Woah,our maknae is all grown up now,i didnt know you would do that!!You really took us by surprise!!"

"Yea,me too!!We are so proud of you!!highfive!!"

The three of you highfived,and you winced in pain when you highfived with the hand that you used to slap JB with.

"Are you okay??"

"I guess i used too much strength.."

"Haha!!Aigoo,poor thing!!"

Hyuna started you hand.

"Woori,can you help me apply for a half- day leave?I don't feel like staying in school any more."

"Anything for our maknae!!Will you be okay to go home alone?"

"Deh,i'm old enough"

"Araso,give us a text when you reach home alright?"

"Deh!!"

You gave each of them a hug and went back to class to get your back.You received cheers from students when you went back to class.You felt like a became a hero or a star,something like that.When you were heading your way out of school you almost bang into JB but you were lucky as he didnt saw you and you took another route out,a much longer route.Damm you JB!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you reach home you texted both Hyuna and woori that you arived home safetly and they replied you right away when they should be listening in class.You laid yourself on the bed relaxing your tired body.You managed to drag your tired body up to take a bath.You changed into something simple and cozy.

When you came out of the bathroom,your mum called.

"Yumi ah, Gwenchana??I heard that you went home early from school?"

"Yeh, Omma,na gwenchana."When you heard your mum knowing you went home early the first two person that came into your mind was Hyuna and Woori.

"Jinja?!?That's good.I'm coming home today do you want to have dinner with me?"

"You are coming home because of me?"

"Deary,of course not, we finished our business here already so I'm coming home today."

"I see,well, okay sure.But i'm going to the beach for a while,call me when you arrive?"

"Araso,be careful."

"Deh omma, See you later!!"

You took you keys and phone and started walking to the beach near your house.Its been such a long time since you've been here.The last time you came here was with your cousin jinyoung,the two of you were like real brothers and sisters.You took off your shoes and started walking on the soft sand.You started to felt dizzy and the next thing you know,you were no longer at the beach.