Chapter 5

Apple of My Eyes

*wae jakku uro saramdeuri bojana

nugun-ga nareul bomyon nappeun nom gatjana

gogereul deuro ne mareul jom deuro bwa

joheul tten hengbokhal tten jolde uneun geanya

nachorom uso bwa da bojana*

"Yeobosaeyo?"

"Yumi Unnie??"

"Deh,dogusaeyo?"

"It's me Eunhae!!Can you come over to my house and play with me today?"

"Now?"

"Ehem!!"

"Erm," You look at the clock beside your table and it was 8 in the morning

"How about i come over by lunch?I have to finish my homework."

"Deh,i will wait for you for lunch!!Annyeong unnie!!"

You wanted to wake up on your own timing but you had to get up now to finish your work so that you wont break the promise you make with Eunhae.You went to wash up grab some breakfast and started doing your work.

"Focus Yang Yumi or you wont be able to reach Eunhae's house by noon!!"

After a few hours of mugging finally you finished all your work and you still have an hour to spare.You went to take a bath and change into a new set of clothes before heading out to Eunhae's house.

Tumblr_m0gagmhsff1qijksmo1_500_large

This time when you knock on the door it wasn't the butler but instead it was Myungsoo and he seem really relieved that you came.

"Finally you are here!!Please come in."

"Wae?Did some thing happen?"

"Eunhae refuse to eat her lunch,she say she will only eat when you arrive."You followed Myungsoo to the dinning room and saw Eunhae refusing to eat even when the ajuhma is trying to feed her.

"Eunhae,Yumi unnie is here."

"Unnie!!"Her face brighten up when she saw you behind Myungsoo then she ran towards you and gave you a hug.You hugged her back but release her after a while and stood down to meet eyes with her.

"Is our Eunhae being naughty and not eating her lunch?"

"Anni,I was waiting for Unnie."

"Arraso,next time you have to eat at the same time as everybody else arraso?Especially when Unnie is late,okay?"You stick out your pinky and she locked her pinky with yours and nodded her head.

"Okay,now Unnie is here lets eat lunch okay?"

"Deh,Unnie."

She pulled you to the dinning table and asked you to sit beside Myungsoo.After lunch,Eunhae brought you to her room and started to ask you read stories to her while she lay on your leg listening to you.Then she fell asleep while you were reading sleeping beauty halfway.You placed the book down and started her soft silky hair.

*knock,knock*

You turned around and met eyes with Myungsoo.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yea,Eunhae just fell asleep."

"I see."He sat down beside you and started asking questions about you.

"So,where are you studying in?"

"Yongin High."

"Hows life there?"

"Erm,like other schools?!?Teenage drama,Kingkas,Queenkas,Friends,Enemy?!?"

"Hmm,I see."

"How about you?"

"Me?I'm studying at Woollim High.KIngka of Woollim high with my six other brothers."

"Hmm,woollim high,schools for rich kids."

"Well, not all rich kid study there."

"Really?!?Who?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Yea,Daughter and only heiress of Yang ent."

"Yea,all that.The more i want to study in a normal school and lead a normal life."

"Is being rich abnormal?"

"Not all,but some.Those snobs!!"

"Haha!!Right,totally forgot about all those people."

The two of two chatted for a long time till you felt your legs become numb.

"Myungsoo ssi,can you carry Eunhae up to her bed?"

"Sure."Myungsoo got up and carried Eunhae up to her bed.You were still sitting on the floor waiting for your leg to get back to your senses.

"You okay?"

"Ye,just that my leg is abit numb."

"Haha!!Need me to help you?"

"It's okay."You tired standing up on your own and you almost fell luckily myungsoo was there to support you.

"Gomawo."

"Let me give you a ride home."

"Its okay,i always have to trouble you to drive me home whenever i come over.I can take the bus home."

"Thats all i can do,let me just sent you home.We always have to trouble you to come play with Eunhae.Thats the most i can do."

"Okay then."

The journey home was quiet but it wasnt awkward any more.

"Gomawo,drive safetly.Annyeong!!"You bidded goodbye to Myungsoo and went back home.

Since then on you have been visting the Kims every weekend when you were free.You got closer to myungsoo but still whenever he drives you home it was quiet as usual.