Chapter 3

Apple of My Eyes

You manage to wake up in time to prepare for school. You went to wash up and changed into your school uniform. Before you went down, you went to search your drawer for a photo. Myungsoo's photo that your omma once gave you.You found the picture under tons of letter from Jinyoung.

MYUNGSOO%2B%25284%2529.jpeg
"Yumi ah, come down to have your breakfast now or you will be late!!"

"Araso omma!!I'm coming!!"
You slip the photo into your blazer pocket and went out of your room. You walk down the stairs and the smell of breakfast reach your nose. It’s been a while since you had a nice breakfast before going to school.
"Omma, I miss your cooking!!"

"Araso araso, ppalli eat up and get ready to go to school."

"Deh omma, I'll eat well."
You ate the pancake and drank the apple juice your omma made.
"Come home early today alright? We are having dinner with the Kim's. Your appa will be home today."

"Deh omma, I will run home once school end."

"Aigoo, you don't need to run, it will be great as long as you come home right away my dear."

"Neh, neh. I'll go to school now. Annyeong omma."

"Annyeong, have a great day at school."
You took the usual route to school and saw Hyuna and Woori waiting for you outside of the school gate. When you were about to run towards them someone grab your wrist pulling you back.
"Ack!!"
You turn around and saw JB smirking.
"Yah!! What is wrong with you?!? Let me go now!!"
JB kept his grip on you and started pulling you towards another direction.
"Hyuna!!Woori!!"
Hyuna and Woori caught up with the two of you and tried pulling you back away from JB.
"Let go, I just need to talk to her."

"Then just talk here! let go of her!"

"You guys let go, I won't do anything to her."

"Arg!!You let go.Why are you so stubborn!!"

"Look who’s talking!!"
Then the rest of the kingka members came and grab hold of Hyuna and Woori making them let go of you while JB continue dragging you away from them.

JB brought you to an empty hallway and lean you against the empty wall.

"What do you want now?!?"
You asked JB in an annoyed tone while rubbing your wrist trying to soothe the pain.
"What I want?!?You dump me in front of everyone and even slapped me you expect me to forgive you for that?!?"

"Well, it was your own fault and now you are blaming me??It was our first year anniversary for god sake!!And you go around making out with another girl in front of everybody!!"
JB was quiet cause he knew he was at fault, what you said was true so he didn't fight back. He kept looking down not looking at you then he took the photo out of your pocket blazer.
"Who is this??"
When JB took the photo out of your pocket then you remember about it. You try snatching the photo back but JB was too tall for you. Seeing how desperate you were wanting to get the photo back, JB hold onto your waist.
"Kiss me and I'll give you your photo back."
You glare at JB and the only word that come out of your mouth was.
"Jerk"

"Come on, just a kiss"

"Forget it, keep the photo. I don't need it. And get your hands off me."
JB let go of his hand on your waist and you just walk off heading to your classroom.
"Okay, okay. Take your photo back, just tell, me what is your relationship with him, please??"

"He is just a friend."

"Really?!? Yes!!That means I still have a chance!!"
You turn around grab the photo and continue heading back to your class. JB was still following you. When you reach your class and was about to walk in you turn around to face JB.
"Stop following me already, and Myungsoo is not just a friend, he is my fiancé."
You walk into your class and to your sit with Myungsoo's photo in your hand.
"Did anything happen?"

"Not really"

"Who is this?"Woori took the photo away from your hand looking at it.
"Kim Myungsoo."

"The kingka of Woollim academy?"

"I guess so, I'm not really sure myself. His family and my family are business partners. That’s all I know."
Lesson started shortly and it was boring as ever. This time you really fell asleep during lesson and so did Woori and Hyuna as they were tired after calling for you the whole night.
"The three of you wake up now!"
The three of you woke up right away when you heard the teacher’s loud roaring voice.
"You guys are really relaxing right??Get out and face the wall."
The three of you stood up and slowly walk out of the classroom. You sighed.
"Today is such an unfortunate day, first JB and now this."

"Haha!!Well, at least this is better than staying in class and listening to the boring lecture."

"I totally agree with you!!"
The three of you started laughing loudly which irritated the teacher causing him to come out. When the three of you saw his red face you guys stop laughing.
"You guys!!"
"hee hee, mianhae!!"
Then the bell rang and everyone ran for the break which made the teacher even madder as he couldn't finish his lecture because of the three of you. Break always pass fast and the three of you return back to lessons again. After school you went home straight away.

"Omma!!I'm back!!"

"Araso, go wash up and we will get going."

"Deh, omma."You gave her a hug and went up to your room to wash up.
You change into something comfortable and semi-formal to you but when you went down and your omma saw your attire, she wasn't really that happy.

"You sure, you wearing this?"

"Yep, it's kind of formal and I'm comfortable in it."

"Let’s go somewhere before we meet up with the Kim's and your dad."

"Omma, is that really necessary?"

"You have to take down your glasses already." She tried taking down your spectacles but you stopped her by pushing the bridge.

"Arraso,arraso"

"Kaja"
Your mum took you to your family salon which you rarely go to as you don't really like dressing yourself up. Since there isn’t a need for you to.

"Turn her into a princess for me, Thank you. And her specs must go off."

"Okay, sure. Trust us."

First they let you tried on a few dresses.

 alaiaaw100293preview0.jpgalaiaaw100218preview.jpg12.jpg( you are wearing this dress.)

Then few heels, which almost kill you.

9.pngChristian-Louboutin-Clou-Noeud-150-Studdazzedinealaiaruffleankl.jpg 18CCEAdF5fB4785d__profile.jpg20100907053032.jpgPhotoheels.png( you are wearing this)

Then with makeup and contact lenses you were ready to go. The side of your hair was braided up. When you look in the mirror you yourself couldn't believe that the person you were looking at was yourself.

 

"Aigoo, my daughter look so beautiful today."

"Omma~"

"Here, this is for you."
Your omma open up a box and you saw a beautiful charm bracelet.

68453770_m1.jpg

You took the bracelet out of the box and your omma help put the bracelet around your wrist.


"You like it?"

"Like it?!? Omma, I LOVE it. Thank you so so much!!"

"You’re welcome, let's go now. We shall go and fetch your dad from his flight."

"Deh, kaja."

"Unnie, gomawo. Annyeong!!"You waved goodbye to the hairdresser Unnie and went to the airport with your Omma.

They two of you waited for a while and then your dad came out from the departure hall.

"Appa!!"

The two of you waved your hands to catch his attention which you did as well as a few strangers attention too.
He went to hug you then your omma.

"Omo, Yeobo ah, is this our daughter Yumi?"

"Deh,appa, I'm Yumi."

"Haha!!Iof course you are,I won’t forget my own daughter and today my precious daughter is even more prettier than usual. You look nice without your specs,don't wear your specs any more okay?"

"Deh, appa. Let’s go or we will be late."
The three of you went on the car but you were seating at the back this time round and your mum driving and your dad resting after the long flight. Not before long your family reach the restaurant. You follow behind your parents into the restaurant and took a sit. Your family arrived earlier than the Kim's so you guys waited for them to arrive.
"Annyeong, we are sorry that we are late."

"It's okay, please take a sit."

"Annyeonghaseyo Ajuhma,Annyeonghasaeyo Aboji."

"Neh, Annyeong. You must be the Yangs precious daughter, Yumi."

"Deh."

"Annyeonghasaeyo Ajuhma,Aboji,Unnie!!"The sweet little angels of the Kim greeted your family.They are twins!!

twins.png

"Annyeong!!"

You were sitting beside your mother and your father on the other of your mother. Mr Kim was sitting with your father and Mrs Kim by his side. The twins were sitting beside their mother. The sit beside you was still empty.
"Myungsoo, will be late today, he had something on he will join us later."

*Kim myungsoo will be sitting beside you later after what happened yesterday?!?You feel like digging a hole to hide your head in it now. Aish*

While you were still deep in thought Myungsoo had arrive and was already sitting beside you.


"Yumi ah, this is Myungsoo. And Myungsoo this is Yumi, daughter of the Yangs."

"Please to meet you."
"Ah, ye, ye. Please to meet you too."You shook his hand and let go straight away after that.

The two of you ate in silence and apparently Myungsoo didn't recognize you since he didn't mention anything about yesterday.

After eating, your father began talking things about their business while your omma stared talking things about you with Mrs Kim while she talked about Myungsoo. Then mrs Kim asked you a question.


"Have you met our Myungsoo before?"

"Erm..."

"Omma,Myungsoo oppa brought Yumi unnie home yesterday."The sweeter twin spoke before you could answer Mrs Kim's question. You started blushing for no reason and you saw the twins giggling while looking at you.
"Myungsoo ah, jinja? You bought Yumi home yesterday?"
"She fainted at the beach yesterday and I didn't know where she stay so I brought her home."
"Ah, so she was at your house yesterday, I was so worried about her."
"Mianhae, Ajuhma. I would have given you a call if I knew she is your daughter.
"It's okay Myungsoo, I should have thank you instead if it wasn't you who rescued her I won't know what would happen to her."
You were still keeping quiet not knowing what to say. Then you felt some one tugging your dress.
"Unnie, do you want to go out and play with us?"

"Out?"

"Yea Unnie, please?"

"Arraso,kaja!!"

"Yea!! With Oppa too!!"
You stood up and the twins came to hold your hand each on one side leaving Myungsoo alone behind.

When you guys left the room and was walking towards the playground myungsoo spoke.

 

"Ya, the two of you!!When there is Unnie you don't need your oppa anymore?"

The three of you turned around and see myungsoo pouting.You didn't expect Myungsoo to do ageyo, more over to his sister. The sweeter twin let go of my hand and ran to Myungsoo and pulled him to the two of you who were still standing on the spot. With one hand holding Myungsoo, she held your hand with her another free hand. The four of you walk to the playground hand in hand.
 

dress1.png

The sweeter twin was wearing this

dress.png

The quieter twin was wearing this

The two of them let go of your hand when they saw the playground and ran towards it. The two of you walk to a bench and sat down. The two of you just sat down and look at the two girl ran around chasing each other.

“So you are the girl yesterday?”

It was only then you saw the smile on the quieter girl, she have a sweet smile but she rarely smile. Out of a sudden the sweeter twin ran back towards the two of you,followed by the other twin.
"Unnie,do you like Myungsoo oppa?"

"B-bwoh??"

"Unnie, do you know Myungsoo oppa like you?"
"Ya,KIM EUNNI,I'll get you!"Myungsoo went chasing after Eunni which cause her to shriek.
You were stunned by what Eunni said.Then the quieter twin sat down beside you.

"Unnie,you are the first girl that Myungsoo oppa bring home.You know he kept sitting beside you yesterday when you were sleeping?"

"Really??"

"Yea,Eunni and I saw it.He didn't let us go into his room because you were in there.He ask us not to disturb you.Unnie, do you like Myungsoo oppa?"

She place her hand onto yours when she ask you the question.
"Maybe,I don't know.I just met him yesterday."You interlinked your fingers with her small fingers.
"Unnie,you are very pretty."

"Gomawo,you are very pretty too Eun-"

"Eunhae,Kim Eunhae."

"You have a pretty name too!!"

"Gomawo Unnie.I really like you!!"
you her hair with you other hand and then you heard Eunni shriek even louder this time.The two of you turn to face them and Eunni was now in the arms of Myungsoo and She was being tickled by Myungsoo.
"Unnie,I have to go help Eunni!!"
Eunhae let go of my hand and went running towards Myungsoo and Eunni.She started tickling Myungsoo which stop him from tickling Eunni then Eunni join Eunhae in tickling Myungsoo.You were watching them play then your mum called to ask you guys to go back.
"Eunhae!!Eunni!!Its time to go back now!!"

"Deh Unnie!!"
The twins were holding hands with Myungsoo when they meet up with you to go back to the resturant.You took out a tissue paper and started wiping of the sweat on Eunni and Eunhae in case they catch a flu when they return back to the air conditioned room.You pass Myungsoo a piece too so that he could wipe his sweat off.
"Alright,kaja!"
At first Eunni was holding onto yours and Myungsoo's hand and Eunhae and the other side of you.Then with her weird ideas she place my hand into Myungsoo's and ran to hold hands with her sister.They were giggling about something and then Eunhae let go of my hand and the ran towards the restaurant leaving the two of you alone.Even though it was awkward you didn't dare to remove your hand from Myungsoo since he had no intention in doing so too.When the two of you reach the restaurant,you both meet your parents at the door and they saw they both of you holding hands.The two of you let go of your hands straight away.But your parents saw your reaction and were smiling brightly.Which scares the both of you.You guys walk to the car park and when you guys were about to part Eunhae ran towards you.You squatted down to hear what she wanted to say.
"Unnie,are you free tomorrow?Can you come play with me tomorrow?"

"Of course,sure thing.I will clear all my schedules just to go play with you tomorrow"

"Promise Unnie?"She lifted up her pinky.

"Promise my dear princess"You lock pinky with her.

"Annyeong Unnie, see you tomorrow."

"Annyeong"
She went back to her parents and you went back into the car.You fell asleep in the car as you were too tired.When you reach home you went straight to your room,washup and went to sleep.You parents didn't have the chance to ask you about Myungsoo.