LXIV

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey!" Woohyun called when she saw her walking alone. "Oh! Woohyun Oppa." she softly smiled. "What's with the face?" he frowned. "Nothing." she shook her head. "Are you sure?" he asked. "Hmm." she nodded her head.

A lot of things were on her mind right now. Last night, she heard L over the phone, saying that he'll leave this saturday. That's 2 days from now.  She sighed for the nth time. "Yah! Don't sigh like that." Woohyun warned. "Why not?" she pouted. "If you sigh it means that your letting some of your soul out." he answered.

She giggled, "And you believe to those kind of stuffs?"

"Yah! I'm telling you, okay? You don't want your soul to be gone bit by bit." he said in a matter-of-fact tone. "Don't worry. When I don't have any soul, I'll make sure I'll take one from you." she laughed. "Tss." he hissed and he laughed with her.

"That's better" he suddenly said.

She stopped as she looked at him. "What is it?" she curiously asked. "You should smile more often since you've been frowning alot lately." he answered. She smiled as she nodded. "I'll do that."

--

She looked at the silver bracelet as she remembered all the things that she had done with L. From the time they frist met and until the time she said her goodbyes. She laughed as she still remember all of it. It seems like everything just happened yesterday, everything was still fresh in her mind. A tear escaped from her eyes and before she knows it, she was already crying.

"Why is he leaving all of a sudden?" she muttered. "Does he hate me that much?" she scoffed as she wiped her tears away. She placed back the bracelet in her drawer and breathe deeply. She shook her head as she nodded. "Everything's going to be okay, I hope." She closed her lamp as she laid on her comfy mattress.

--

She slowly opened her eyes and the blazing sun hit her. She rubbed her eyes as she let out a yawn. She stretched her arms and legs as she sat up. She doesn't know why, but this day was giving her a bad morning already. She looked at her calendar and it was Saturday.

"Figures." she frowned as she stood up. She went to the bathroom and started to prepare herself. She wore a white sweater, a red and gray skirt with triangles as a design, and a maroon leggings. She heard a sudden knock as she ran towards the door. 

"Hi!" a cheerful guy waved at her as he smiled.

"Oppa! What are you doing in here?" she asked, surprised. "You're already dressed up. Great! Let's go!" he said as he pulled her out of her room. "Yah! What do you think you're doing?" she asked, flustered. "What does it look like? We're going on a date." he answered.

"DATE?!!" she blurted. "You didn't even ask me out." she said. "I don't have to. You'll accept my offer even though I didn't even said it yet." he confidently answered. "Tss. So cocky." she hissed.

"Come on. We don't have all day." he said as he dragged her along. "Wait! I still have my work you know." she said as she stopped him from going any further. "Don't worry. They told me that it's your day-off." he grinned.

"Yah! But--"

"No more buts. This day is totally for us, okay? So, just follow me and we'll have a lot of fun." he smiled like a little kid as he pulled her hand. "Where are we going?" she asked. "It's a secret." he grinned. "Tss. Well, if you're taking me to a date at least let me know where it would be." she answered. "I can't. It's a surprise." he answered. "Fine." she pouted as she crossed her arms on to her chest.

--

"Yah! Wake up!" he shook her shoulders. She slowly sat up as she looked around. He chuckled, "We're here. So come on sleepyhead." They both stood up and went out of the bus. She awed at the sight as soon as they stepped out from the bus.

"LOTTE WORLD?!!" she giddily exclaimed. "Yup." he nodded. "A place where everyone can have fun." he grinned. "Shall we go in?" he said as he led her the way. "We shall." she happily answered as they both went it.

The two of them were having a blast. They took every ride there is. It was an amazing experience for her. But Woohyun was more happy when he saw her smiling so widely. He wished that kind of smile to never left her face. They were both walking around, probably trying to find some more rides.

Woohyun stopped walking when heard something grumbled. "Uh-oh, I think someone's hungry." he mocked. She bit her bottom lip as she looked down. "Well, I didn't eat anything yet." she trailed off. "Come on, let's go and grab something to eat." he said as he dragged her at the foodcourt.

"Wooo. A photobooth." Woohyun stated. "Kaja!" he said as he pulled her along. "Let's take a picture together, hmm,as a remembrance." he smiled as she nodded. He inserted the coins as they took a picture together, showing the different kinds of poses.

"Waaa. This came out good." he said as he removed the pictures with the others. "Here," he said as he handed it to her. "Aren't you going to keep it?" she asked. "Aniya, it's be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter