L

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
L was on his way to his room when a small figure blocked his way. She stared at L with a stern look. "What do you want?" L asked, without interest at all. Her mood suddenly changed when she just gave L a wide smile. "Lets go out." she said. "Huh?" L asked, confused.    "I'm bored right now, so how about we go out." she reasoned out. "Well, what do you have in mind?" he raised his brow. "Hmmm." she tapped her finger on her chin as she tilted her head. L chuckled at her cuteness. "How about we visit the twins in the orphanage?" she said. "Sounds good to me." he answered. "Really?" she beamed. "Sure." he nodded.    "Okay! Wait here, I'll just changemy clothes." she said and she ran up towards her room. She went out wearing black and white stripes oversized jacket, black jeans and a rubber shoes. 

 

 

"Lets go." she said as she put on her slingbag. L followed her down the stairs. "Okay, talk." L started. "Eh?!" she gave him a confused look. "NOW." he firmly stated. "What do you mean?" she awkwardly asked. "You're so bad at lying." L smirked.    "Hey! I'm not lying." she protested. "Yeah, sure." he trailed off. "Yeah, i'm telling you the truth." she yelled. "Okay, okay, I believe you. Geez." L said as he rolled his eyes.   "Annyeong haseyo Ms. Kim." she bowed as soon as she entered the orphanage as L shyly bowed. "Hi Yoobin." Ms. Kim smiled. "Omo! Who is this?" Ms. Kim asked, suprised. "Is he your boyfriend, Yoobin?" Ms. Kim asked with a sly grin on her face. L's eyes widened and her face suddenly flushed.   "Oh! A--"   "Aigoo~ you don't need to deny it Yoobin." she smiled. "And what is your name young lad?" she asked at the man who has his head down. L quickly looked up. "A-ahh..Kim Myungsoo imnida." he introduced. "Ahh..what a nice name." she said. "Ehehe..Komawo." he meekly said.    "What brings you here?" she asked. "The same, where are they?" Yoobin asked. "At the playground. They're waiting for you, so better hurry up." she said. "Okay, thanks Ms. Kim." she said. "Lets go." she motioned L to follow him.   "Oh! By the way Yoobin..." she stopped.    "You made a great job in finding a boyfriend." she giggled as she showed her a thumbs up. Their cheeks reddened at what she said.   "Ms. Kim~~" she whined. "What?" she asked innocently and left. L just chuckled at what Ms. Kim said. "Sorry about that." she awkwardly said. "It's okay." he said. "Lets go." she stated as they both entered inside the playground. 

 

L looked around and he saw kids all over the place. His brows creased when he saw a familiar figure. "Where could they be?" she muttered as she looked around. Her gaze landed at two figures who sere busy playing with another kid. "Seungyeon-ah! Hyungseong-ah!" she called.    The two stopped what they were doing as they searched for the voice who called for them. "Noona! Unnie!" they turned around as they hurriedly ran towards her. The other kid turned around as she looked at the twins. L's eyes widened as soon as he realized who she was. It was the person he was longing for. The most important girl that he left. The girl who he misses the most. The girl who he can only show his other side. It was....   "Myunghee-ah..." he muttered.    The three looked at L who was very shocked. L stood up but he immediately stopped.

 

She's still a kid. She can grow up whenever she wants too And maybe she wants to grow up until you graduate from college and be the owner of your own company."

 

He remembered what Yoobin told her. She's right. He looked up as he ran towards her. "Myunghee-ah!" he called. The little girl beamed as soon as she was his big brother. "Oppa!" she brightened as she ran towards him. "Myunghee-ah!" he muttered as he enveloped her to a tight hug. "Oppa.." she whispered. L was on the urge to cry. "I'm sorry." he said. "Why are you apologizing, Oppa?" she curiously asked. 

 

"I had been a bad brother. I'm not there to protect you whenever you feel alone or sad. I'm sorry, Myunghee. I'm sorry." he cried. "It's okay, Oppa. I understand you." she comforted as he patted his back. "Plus, Mom is trying her best to be with me so I won't be lonely." she smiled. L looked at her. "Mom?" he asked. "Mmm. Mom." she nodded. "So, I can wait for Oppa no matter what." she said. "Thank you." he smiled. "You look ugly when you cry." she teased as she wiped some tears from his face. "Psh." L scoffed.    "Unnie, do you think they are getting along now?" Seungyeon asked as she stared at the two siblings. "Yup, I'm sure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter