VI

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I woke up early as I prepared myself for my work. I went out of my room as I sang a random tune. "I almost forgot. I already had a neighbor.'' I giggled at my cluelessness. I took a small carton of milk from my plastic bag as I looked at it and put a sticky note on it. I smiled in satisfaction. "Here." I said as I placed it infront of his door. "Omo. I'll be late if I don't start now." I gasped as I looked at my watch. I hurriedly went down the stairs. 

I woke up because of a sudden ringing. I looked at my phone and it was already morning. I looked through the curtains and the sun is hitting it already. I groggily stood up as I headed towards the bathroom to get ready. I looked through the cabinets to check for something to eat. "Ugh. I don't even know how to use the stove and they prefer me to cook my own food. Aish." I said in frustration. 

 

"Screw breakfast." I hissed. I grabbed my bag as I sling it on my bag. As I opened the door, I heard a plastic being hitted. I looked down and saw a carton of milk. I picked it up as I looked at it. I saw a sticky note taped on top. 

 

"GOODLUCK ON YOU FIRST DAY. :)"

 

"Tss." I scoffed. I took the note as I opened the milk. I decided to wait for her to have a little chat. I headed towards his room as I leaned on the rail infront of it. I looked at her room and it was quite sma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter