XVII

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Yoobin and Sungyeol had been more closer now. He had done a lot of things for her just like, walking her in class, helping her in cleaning her classroom, eat lunch with her at the garden, and he would sometimes offer her a walk toher home but she end up rejecting him because she doesn't want him or anybody else to find out about her and L being neighbors.    Since she always spend her time with Sungyeol, it means that her time with L was lesser. She couldn't even have a long conversation with him because she would always come home late or tired and end up sleeping early and not even bothering to eat some dinner. 

 

The only time that she had a talk with L was the time when she asked L if she could borrow his book.    "L!" Sungyeol called as he saw him reading a book on his desk. Sungyeol sat on the chair infront of L as he faced him. "What?" L asked, annoyed, while his gaze never left the book. "Ouch. Whats with tone?" Sungyeol asked as he pouted. "Can't you see? I'm busy right now." L stated. "Arasso. I'll just tell it to Sungjong." Sungyeol said and started walking away. 

 

"Fine. Talk." L sighed as he closed his book. Sungyeol turned around with a smiled plastered on his face and hurriedly ran to L. "Really?" Sungyeol beamed and L nodded. "Just hurry up." he hissed. "Ara. Ara." he said as he took a sit.    "I'm planning on asking Yoobin to go out with me." Sungyeol said. L just sat there. "Oh. Is that so?" L muttered with a hint of disappointment and he doesn't even know why. "Yup." Sungyeol nodded. "Then why are you telling this to me?" L asked abit harsh. "Well, I want to ask some tips about dates and I want you to help me on asking her out." he meekly smiled. 

 

"Eh? I had never been in a date before. Why don't you ask the others?" L blurted. "But...Please~" Sungyeol begged. "NO!" L retorted. "Please~ L~" Sungyeol batted his eyelashes. L tried to resist as he looked away. "For me~" he cooed. "Fine." L gave in. "Yay!" Sungyeol cheered. "But don't blame me if it fails." L sternly said. "I won't, don't worry." Sungyeol grinned. 

 

L and Sungyeol's head suddenly popped out from the corned as they looked around. "Remember what we practiced?" L asked. "Yes, I do." he said, confidently before nodding. "Good. So, are you ready?" L asked. "Abit." Sungyeol mumbled. "You can do it." L patted his shoulder. "She's all alone now. You have to go." L said as he turned Sungyeol around.    "One question." Sungyeol said. "What?" L asked. "Can I back out?" Sungyeol asked. "NO!" L protested. "We have made a lot of preparations for this, and it will be a waste if you back out right now." L stated. "Right." he nodded. "I'm going now." Sungyeol said and he breathed heavily before entering.     A letter was placed inside her locker and it was saying that she need to meet up with him/her inside the Green
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter