XXXVI

My Rooftop Prince
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Where is it?" she groaned as she crouched down. "Omo! It's raining." she gasped as she looked up. "Aish." she hissed. "Where is she?" he scanned around the area. "Tss." he hissed. His eyes widened when she saw her behind the tree. Her clothes were drenched. "Is she crazy?" he scoffed.    "ARGHH! Where is it?" she muttered in frustration. She noticed that the rain wasn't fallinf on her anymore. "Oh!" she looked up and saw an umbrella. She traced the persons arm and it landed on L. "Micheosseo? (Are you crazy?)" he exclaimed. "Hmmph." she ignored L. "Is this what you have been doing every night? Looking for that bracelet?" he scoffed. "It's none of your business." she said coldly.    "When are you gonne stop then?" he asked. "Until I find it." he asnwered. "You better stop now because you won't find it." he said. "Why is that?" she glared at him. "Because...I already have it." he said as he showed her the bracelet. Her eyes widened in disbelief. "YAH! Are you stupid or something?" she blurted. "I spent every night looking for that and you have it all this time." she shouted as she continuously hit his arm.    "I never thought that you will look for this." he pointed out and she just glared at her. She turned around and L looked at her worriedly. "Yah! Lets go. You're drenched and you might catch a cold. Kaja!" he said as he grabbed her wrist. "I don't want to." she as she removed her wrist from him. "Why not?" he asked. "Promise me one thing." she said as she turned around.   "No." he retorted. "Then I'm not coming with you." she said as she folded her arms on her chest. "Aish." he hissed. "Fine." he gritted. "Confess to that girl." she said. "What?" he blurted. "Tell her your feelings." she answered. "Why do you want me to confess to her?" he raised an eyebrow. "Because.." she looked down. "I don't want you to regret anything in the end." she sniffled.    "Are you crying?" he asked as he lifted her chin. "Ani." she shook her head and she wiped her tears. "Don't cry." he hushed. "Forget it." she said as she walked away but L grabbed her wrist and wrapped his arms around her. "Okay, I promise. I'll confess to her... in the right time." he muttered as he brushed his hands on her back. "Mmm." she responded and he hugged her tighter. 

 

"Isn't she going to school? What time does she think it it?" he muttered as he looked at his wristwatch. He brought out his phone and texted her.

 

"YAH! AREN'T YOU GOING TO SCHOOL? I'M WAITING OUTSIDE." 

 

"I'LL BE A LITTLE LATE. YOU SHOULD GO FIRST, I'LL JUST CATCH UP."

 

"ARE YOU SURE?"

 

"YES. YOU BETTER GO NOW."

 

He noticed that something was off. He was gonna knocked on her door but decided not to disturb her. L was expecting her to be in Geometry class already as he walked towards his next class. He looked around as he entered the room but she wasn't there on her desk. "Didn't she come to school?" he muttered as he sat. 

 

"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU?"

 

After lunch, he sent her a text but she didn't res
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter