Chapter 3

My Panda Love

Chapter 3- You will get what is coming


 It’s like my body couldn’t control itself anymore, the words that were just spoken were too shocking and I just couldn’t accept the truth. But I had to face it some time; I walked gradually to my locker dragging my feet behind me. The shame was being felt and I felt a bit down, due to the recent event. Why does he have to be the principal’s son, I just hope he doesn’t go crying to his father. I opened my locker door and just stared inside of it, not taking anything out or putting anything in. I felt stupid, but it wasn’t my fault that Seungri has a serious attitude problem and there was much worse things that I could say to him. I finally reached down into my black side bag to take out my text books and place them in my locker. I was about the close the door when suddenly high pitch voices were heard. A bunch of girls entered the room, laughing and talking loudly. They walked pass me and gave me daggers and glares. Their snickering was getting on my nerves, but I just ignored them, there is no point in starting a fight. I turned around and Seungri was there grinning at me. I rolled my eyes and went to move on, but he pushed me against the locker. I felt his warm breaths on my neck and he just stared at me, his face was full of furry and he pressed me against the locker harder.

“Let me go” the words escaped my mouth.

“Why should I, how dare you speak to me like that” he slammed his right hand on the locker and this frightened me. I jumped, and then I tried to push him out the way. But he was just too strong, I didn’t even make him nudge at all. He stood there, motionless and there were only a few people around but they did not even try to infer with what was happening.

“Please… just go away” I said in a low tone and looked down to the floor. Seungri loosen his grip on me and the locker, he didn’t move away due to his hands still holding me down. But this was  my chance, whatever the reason was for him loosening his grip on me was unknown. The pressure and the pain on my shoulders finally lifted away and there was no longer a sense of danger. This was it. I slowly moved my left foot and kicked up straight in the middle of Seungri’s legs. He fell down onto the tiled floors in pain as he rolled into a ball trying to reduce the sting. I laughed and quickly ran as fast as my legs could bare and allow me to, I could hear some other boys behind me they were yelling my name. I stopped around one of the school buildings, almost dying, not getting any air through my lungs. I’ll have to hide now. I looked around me, to see that the library was across from this building. The other boys were pretty close but I think I can make it, this was the only safe place in the school. I took a deep breath, and I once again ran I ran to the entrance. They didn’t see me whoa. I’ll just stay here and wait for the bell.

**

‘Ring…’ the school bell rang for the end of the day. Finally I thought to myself I can get out of here and even better it’s a Friday. I headed over to my locker making sure that I wasn’t being followed. I picked out my bag and headed to the exit of the school grounds, I felt light footsteps following me. I kept my steady pace as the footsteps were getting closer. And I dashed to the nearest corner, but as I was going to attack my follower Gil Ra Im appeared out of nowhere. I let out a deep breath of relief and I sat against the bricks behind me. My heartbeat started to settle down and go back to its normal speed.

“Ahh.. it’s only you Ra Im, thank god” I relaxed my body.

“Of course, it’s only me. Who did you think it was?” she looked at me confused and dumbfounded.

I lifted up from the floor and smiled. “What? I wasn’t expecting anyone apart from you” I lied.

“Good then, guess what?”

“What?” I responded back to her.

“It’s Friday, and we work really hard on school days. And so there is this new club that was opening tonight. And I really, I really want to go. But you need to come with me though. So will you please, please with a cherry on top join me tonight” she begged and looked at me with puppy eyes.

I just looked at her. “Ra Im, you know that I don’t like going to clubs. Remember what happened last time?”

"You were really drunk"

"But" she said

"You were singing on a table" 

"That was once" She pouted at me “Please,Please” she begged even more.

“Ahhhhh… but…” she kept her puppy eyes on me.

“Fine! But if you get drunk again so help me." I put my hand up.

“YES! I’M SO HAPPY” Ra Im was so excited, that she hugged me tightly and started dancing.

“ Alright I’ll see you soon, here” she handed me the address and what the club was called.

“So wear something nice okay, I’ll see you” she sprinted off. I took a look at the piece of paper that she handed me. And I looked at the time, crap I needed to collect um ma’s books before I do anything. I quickly picked them up and arrived back home.

**

“Hey, sweetheart”

“Heyyy, um ma. I have you books.” I grabbed them out from my bag and she took them.

“Thank you for that, these cooking books will come in great use. So how was you day?”

This question could have two answers, I could lie and say that it was a great day, or I could just mention that pointless student. Seungri just annoys me so much, this is only day one.

“It was average mum, same old”

** At the night club

As I said before I wasn’t a big fan of night clubs and also the whole idea of dressing up and looking good did not interest me at all.  I decided to go with a black mini dress, black high heels, my hair down and a small amount of make up.

Ra Im was still nowhere to be found and I was now in the club, looking around for her but still she was a no show. I heard my phone ringing, and I looked at the caller and it was her.

Where are you

“I’m coming I’m caught up in traffic.” “CAN YOU GO A LITTLE FATSER” Ra Im screamed at the driver and I placed the phone away from my ear.

“You know that I hate being at places like this and now I’m alone. There are men giving me stares. Just hurry okay”

“I’m almost there, hang on” five minutes went on by and I sat in one of the chairs waiting for her when I turned around to the entrance door she was there. She caught me finally and walked over to my area.

“Finally!”

“I’m sorry, come on let’s get dancing”

“Aishhh, Ra Im you shouldn’t have bothered with bringing me here, I’m just not into clubs” I casually said, but she ignored me.

Ra Im pulled onto my wrist and we were both centred into the middle of the dance floor.We spend some time dancing filled with laughing and talking about random things that came to mind. I was enjoying myself, even if there were random people walking up to us.

“I’m going to go find the bathroom okay” I yelled to Ra Im because the music was being blasted into our ears. She nodded.

I walked upstairs, feeling refreshed and bubbly when I suddenly heard a noise, or particularly many screams from girls.

‘Ahh Seungri oppa is now here’

‘Oppa! Oppa! Please sit with me.’

Seungri was in all black, wearing a shirt that was mostly ed. He was wearing a huge smile that was as like he was in heaven, surrounded by these girls. And he was also with a guy with a black and blonde Mohawk. He was not a student that I saw at school also. Aish great why does he have to be here again, I don’t even want to see his face. Ra Im must have noticed because she walked up behind me with a smile.

“Oh just look at him” her eyes brighten up.

“What’s so special about him? Yeah he is rich, but he is so called famous because people believe he is handsome. He’s just another player.

“So what!” Ra Im shrugged “Just look how crazy these girls are”

I pushed Ra Im over a bit, showing her that I was annoyed.

“There are so many better guys out there, Seungri doesn’t even match any of them” Ra Im looked at me with disagreement and disapproval

“Go Mi Nyeo, when was the last time you dated someone. Come on. Seungri is as good as they come”

“Pffttt, let’s just go.” We headed down to the stairs but it hit me I was going to the bathroom before.

“Hang on” I run back up to the bathroom and Seungri wasn’t there anymore, which I was glad.

I reached the hallway in which the bathroom was located in. But I was taken back when I saw a firl, leaning on the wall kissing someone. Yuck and they had to be here, of all places. The girl who was kissing this person, stopped and looked over to me.

“Oppa, there is someone here” she pushed the guy.

The guy looked at me, first his face was hidden in the dark but then a light flashed on him. Not Seungri again, could my night get any worse?

AISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

“Are you really that interested in me that you followed both of us here? I suppose you want to ask me a question?’”

I let out a sarcastic giggle “Are you crazy? Why would I be following you, for your information I am here for the bathroom not you.

**

The girl who was clinging onto Seungri lifted her leg that was crossed around him down. And Seungri whispered something in the girls ear, she smiled and nodded to him before leaving and headed downstairs.

Seungri started to walk up closer to me. He did not give off the feel that he did today at my locker. “Why do you treat me so differently from all the other girls? Come on,I have everything that a girl could ever dream of. I'm rich, I'm extremely handsome I mean just look at me." he said pointing at himself A girl is just crazy to not want to date me”

I rolled my eyes “I know who you truly are and I won’t believe any of the crap that comes out your mouth. You player!” I walked passed him badly needing  to go to the bathroom and he grabbed my wrist

“HEY! Don’t touch me you player! You sick ert!” I kicked him on the knee making him almost stumble on the ground like today.

“Oucchhh! This girl” Seungri whined as he touched his knee. I smiled in happiness that is what you get for touching me.

“What is wrong with you? This is the second time today. You will pay for this. Aisshh!”

“oh you are all talk but you haven’t done anything” I sticked my tongue out and headed to the bathroom.

"THAT'S IT, YOU STARTED THIS! ITS WAR!" he yelled

**


 

sorry if this chapter was a bit lengthy, please tell me what you think.