Chapter 2

My Panda Love

 

Chapter 2- This is only the beginnning


 

Seungri yawned and glanced at the clock, already bored of class. And he has only been in class for an hour. He was placed not only on the left of me,he was centred around all the female students. Nobody was paying attention to the words coming out of the teacher’s mouth but I was eagerly scribbling down some of the notes that our teacher was explaining to us about some maths equations. Seungri was giving each and every female in the room looks, gosh he is such a player can’t he just wait until the bell rings for lunch at least. Or even better, wait until school is over for the day.

“Excuse me” a female voice sounded from behind me. I stopped writing my notes and turned around to see a blonde, long haired girl. “Yes” I replied

“Would we be able to change seats?”

I answered back “Wae?”

“Well you see I really want to sit next to Seungri and you are... the closest one next to him”

I sighed loudly and placed a hand on my cheek. So even the quiet ones like the new guy, am I the only one who sees him for what he truly is.

I put on a smile and placed my hand back down, “Sorry no, we aren’t allowed to change seats. It is a class rule and I like to stick by them” the smile on the girl behind me turned into a frown and she went back to looking at the teacher blankly.  The bell finally rang and each and every student was out the door in seconds. I was packing up my books and stationary when suddenly the teacher called me over.

Go Mi Nyeo’s please come over here after you finish backing” I finished packing up the last of my books and I walked over to the front.

“Teacher” he looked at me after wiping the white board marker off the board.

“Now as Seungri is a new student, he will need someone to show him around. So that he won’t get lost with getting to classes and he needs to get a locker so I picked one near yours, just in case he has any issues he can always ask for your help”

“But sir..” I hesitated for a slight moment. “There are plenty of girls who would love to do that for him and” my teacher cut me off.

“But since you are one of the top students and you are the most trusted. Plus, it is also clear to me that you have no interest in a student like Seungri. I have faith that you are the perfect person for this job”

He did have points that I agreed with  and maybe I could boss him around a bit, I could actually have fun with it.

“I’ll do my best teacher” I bowed quickly “ You have chosen the right person for the job”

“Well I’m glad, you best be off to lunch then” I looked at the time and headed to the door.

So what I should do is find this playboy and set him in his place, it was like the whole school was abandoned. There was no one in sight, that was until I reached the hall where there were crowds and crowds full of girls. I pushed my way through some of the girls to see what all this ruckus was about. I finally reached the end, to see that Seungri was sitting on a table talking to some of the girls.

“Oppa, I have tickets to the movies let’s go together, eh?”

“Hey, oppa said he was going out with me, right oppa” another girl said.

“Girls, girls once at a time okay.There is enough of me to share around”

“OPPA!” more than ten girls in the crowd yelled.

That’s it, I’ve hard enough. I crossed my arms over thinking about how I could get him away from this crowd. He kept on talking to a bunch of girls, giving them looks that shot some girls in the heart. Most of them were blushing and trying to get his attention.  He glanced my way and I still had my arms crossed just staring at him.

“Why are you looking so down, do you want my attention as well. You are gonna have to stand in line babe”

The furry and rage started boiling up in side of me.

“YA!” I yelled and he jumped at this.

“What is your problem” he got up from his chair and all attention was focused on me and Seungri.

“Why would I like someone like you? Just thinking about that makes me sick. Guys like you are foul and you only think about yourself”

Seungri rolled his eyes and his face turned to anger.

“You will pay for that”

“Oh really?” I moved closer “I’m the one who got put in charge to watch you and make sure that you settle into this school. But clearly you’ve already done that” I tried to keep my stand that I was in charge and Seungri won’t get anything from me.

He moved closer to me and we were pretty close, Seungri closed his fits trying to keep the anger inside of him. Oh Mr. popular finally got what he deserved and that was the truth.

“Oppa come on, leave her” some of the girls came from behind him and pulled him back. They moved away and Seungri faced me once more “We will see then, no one talks to me like that and gets away with it. Do you even know who my father is?” “AISH!” he stamped away with crossed arms and he pushed the girls away and walked on by himself with the girls running behind him and his now slaves picked up his books.

Gil Ra Im stood next to me in shock, going over what just happened.

“Why did you say that?”

“Ra Im, he needs to know where he stands in his school” my face was covered with pride and a sense of achievement filled my body. Ignoring his last comment at this point.

“But.. but you do know that his father is the principal here right”

“Wait what” oh no I can’t just believe what Ra Im said, omo I’m so screwed Seungri is the principal’s son. So his father owns the whole Shinhwa business and now this high school.

“Nooooooooooooooooooo” I yelled at the top of my lungs. The sound of my scream filled the whole school. I went into an absolute panic. How did I miss this? I can’t believe that he is the son of the principal.


So please tell me what you think, your comments would be loved.