Chapter 10

My Panda Love

 

Chapter 10


Once I said that I would help Seungri with his English he became very consistent with asking for me. At school he would wait for me until class finished. ‘I’m going now girls” Seungri waved and packed up his text books into his bag and walked off. “Bye- Bye see you tomorrow” all the girls in the class said and waved to him, giving him those looks that I hated. He didn't reply back with anything that he normally would do, which was weird. He would flirt with them most times. We passed each other and he smiled at me, holding the book out I laughed. He even asked when I was cleaning up at this house. He placed the book in front of me and pointed to some of the lines. “Do you understand it?” he shook his head. I continued to read the lines “Stray birds of Summer” and he repeated it right after I finished it.

“ah okay,I’m getting this” he said.

Seungri’s English was getting much better everyday day and I could see how much he was improving.

Seungri’s POV:

Go Mi Nyeo was really helping me at this time and I can’t believe how good my English has gotten, without her I don’t think I would be able to be this good. At all…. After school we would always meet at the drama studio going over all the lines.

“Stray birds of Summer” I smiled and took a chip out of its packet giving it to Mi Nyeo. She was too focused on her work.

“Concentrate Seungri!” she said without looking at me.

“Stray birds of summer come to my….. well”

I paused forgetting what the English word was again.

“Window!” Mi Nyeo said as she looked up at me. I stood up.

“To sing and fly away” I did a few hand gestures while saying the lines.

“And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs”

“Hyung can you please go over these lines with me” Taeyang laughed.

"As you are my dongseng Seungri you should be helping with with these weights”

Taeyang was strong enough to do it by himself, he didn't have an interest in helping me with my lines he just wanted to work out. 

“Come on man those girls over there are looking at you” Seungri looked up from his book “Yeah… I’m not interested in them at all” Taeyang placed the weights on the floor and stood up in front of me, he took the book out of my hands.

“dongseng are you feeling alright man?” I snatched the book out of his hands and started to read over it again.

“Dude! Aish what the hell!” he snapped. “There is something odd about you, Seungri you have been acting weird since well…… Mi Nyeo came into your life.”

“hahaha wait what? There is nothing wrong with me at all” I placed the book down.

“You said no to those girls”

“I haven’t got time to play Hyung”

Taeyang rolled his eyes at me. “Fine we will talk about what is going on after, let’s go over these lines”

We were in the gym for a while going over the lines, I must have fallen asleep. I woke up on the gym equipment with my face on the book, the lines were stuck in my head..

Night time

“Where are you up to?” Mi Nyeo asked me.

“Here” I pointed half way into the poem.

“hahaha” she laughed “A blade of grass who shakes her head, if you shed tears when you miss the sun”

“The sun which is this”

“The sun, right?” I asked and she shook her head agreeing.

We finished the poem that night and tomorrow would be the performance day, we were both tired and Mi Nyeo fell asleep on the lounge beside of me. She looked peaceful and relaxed in her sleep; she looked quite cute actually in her own way. Her head was titled in a odd position and I knew that it would hurt tomorrow so I carefully pushed her head onto my shoulder, she moved to get more conformable on me. She snuggled up closer to me and her grip from her arms went around my waist. I didn't move, I smiled and placed my head next to hers and I slowly fell alseep with her.