Chapter 7: During the Storm Part 1

The Kingka and The Diva

Two days passed since everyone around Key started to act strange around him.

 

And day by day, it just got worse.

 

"Hey Key!" Key turned around by the call of his name and looked to see some juniors letting out cackles for some damn reason Key didn't know. And he absolutely didn't want to know. He was starting to get annoyed by the sight of them laughing like complete fools.

 

"What do you bastards want?"

 

"Did anyone ever tell you that you look like you came out of a toilet?" one of the juniors shouted out, and his friends behind him burst into loud laughter. When they expected a response, Key just turned and left, not even caring what the hell they were saying.

 

Or what the others were saying.

 

"Key, you look so ugly!"

 

"Hey Key, want to go to the salon to get your horrible hair done?"

 

"So, my overweight cousin is finally going to the gym to work out. Want to join, Key?"

 

Key ignored them all and swerved the punches and kicks that were thrown at him. After he reached the end of the hall he hid behind the trash can, praying he wouldn't be caught and be insulted...again.

 

"Why is everyone trying to piss me off?" Key said to himself, roughly biting his bottom lip. "Why me?"

 

"Hey it's me, Junhyung."

 

Key jumped by the sudden surprise, and when he realized no one was around him, he concluded that Junhyung was talking to someone else. Key relaxed and his shoulders drooped. He reclined his head against the wall and decided to listen to Junhyung talk on the phone to kill time.

 

"Well, I want you to do something when you come back to school from Jeju Island, Doojoon-hyung."

 

The diva then started to feel uncomfortable listening to the conversation. It might have been too personal. As he was about to stand up, brush his clothes, and leave Junhyung alone, certain words caught his attention.

 

"It's about Key."

 

'Me?' Key thought curiously and he contemplated whether he should stay or not, but he had the feeling it had to do with everyone's strange behavior towards him so he decided to stay.

 

"It's an order from Jonghyun...again."

 

'Jonghyun?!'

 

"Yes. Jonghyun has never been so furious before..."

 

'What the did Dino Bastard do now?!'

 

"Jonghyun told me to text and inform everyone about his plan. He wants everyone in SM High to torture Key anyway they can. Whether it's pranks, name calling, physical torture, or anything else harmful, he just wants Key to experience humiliation. Key doesn't know, but-- AHH!"

 

Key jumped over the trash can and pinned Junhyung to the wall, Junhyung's phone crashing onto the floor. Junhyung screamed out in horror and tried to struggle from Key's grip, but Key was strong when he was angry, and he was definitely pissed. Junhyung then winced when he felt Key's nails dig deep into his skin when Key got hold of Junhyung's shoulders.

 

"Where. Is. JONGHYUN?!"

 

---

 

"ATCHOO!" Jonghyun sneezed out of the blue. He was sitting on the tables of the cafeteria, bored as hell. He then let out a bored yawn. "Why do boring days have to be so...boring?!"

 

"Hey, oppa!" Jonghyun immediately perked up at the sight of Sekyung walking towards him, the loud clanks of her black pumps getting louder by the second. Jonghyun sighed in satisfaction seeing Sekyung in a black, tight dress. 

 

"Sekyung-ah," Jonghyun bowed his head, a smile evident on his face. Sekyung smiled back in response and sat next to Jonghyun, who blushed when Sekyung grabbed onto his hand. 

 

"So oppa, I was wondering what you got on the math test today. Out of curiosity, I guess," Sekyung giggled. Jonghyun thought it was absolutely adorable.

 

"I got a 57," Jonghyun sighed miserably. 

 

"You can try better next time, oppa!" Sekyung assured the kingka. 

 

"Thanks Sekyung. What did you get?"

 

"I got an 88," Sekyung pouted. "And I studied all night oppa~ I wanted to get a 100, because my appa said he would buy me the purse I wanted so much!"

 

"It's okay, Sekyung. You're still very smart," Jonghyun said when a light bulb suddenly popped above his head, a new idea now in mind. "If you want, I could buy you that purse."

 

"You will oppa?!" Sekyung eyes glittered with admiration and hope. She then threw her arms around Jonghyun's neck, causing the latter to pump his fist into the air with joy. The hug then broke apart, and they then stared into each other's eyes, refusing to tear from each other's gazes.

 

"Sekyung--"

 

"KIM JONGHYUN!"

 

A familiar voice bounced off the walls and both Jonghyun and Sekyung flicked their eyes in bewilderment towards Key, who shoved his way through the crowd of people who wished to provoke and annoy him to reach the two mains, who eyed him. His face was flushed red. His fists were clenched tight. His eyes were blazing furiously.

 

In other words, Key found out.                      

 

"Hey, Key," Jonghyun flashed Key a smirk. "Looks like you know my plans. I'm not only doing this to humiliate you though. To be more specific, I am also doing this to get even with you. So live with it."

 

Plak!

 

Everyone in the cafeteria flicked their eyes towards Key, who was standing before Jonghyun, his hand raised for a reason. Jonghyun had dropped to the floor on his bottom, motionless and frozen. He finally moved when he clutched on to his stinging cheek, which now had a hideous red mark left behind. He looked up at the diva, dumbfounded. No one in their right mind has ever slapped him before.

 

"I don't play just to get even with you Dino Bastard," Key angrily snarled, his arm falling to his side. "Of all the things that threw you off, it is on behalf of the people who suffered from your greasy hands! I can't believe I didn't slap you before when you blamed me for your damn clothes, when you tried to me, and when you tried to kill my friend!"

 

"You!" Sekyung stood up from the table, her fists clenched and her brows furrowed with dissatisfaction. "How dare you do that to the Jonghyun-oppa!"


"Was I talking to you, ?" Key faced Sekyung, eyeing her ty garments. Sekyung gasped, offended, before she furiously walked up to Key and harshly clutched onto a fistful of Key's hair. Key cringed in pain before he managed to grasp onto Sekyung's own hair and pull it roughly. A sadistic smile spread on his face when he heard Sekyung cry in pain. Since Sekyung was a girl, Key had to be gentle. Kind of.

 

"How dare you call me a , you ?!" Sekyung fumed, clawing Key like a lion would tear a piece of meat. "Picking a fight with us mains of all people!"

 

"Well, you mains need to get some ing discipline!" Key retorted through clenched teeth, bearing with the pain that formed along with the new bruises on his arm. He fought back by pulling her hair with more force that Sekyung's head uncomfortably tilted back. 

 

"Shut up! You're the one who needs discipline, Kim Kibum!" Sekyung growled, scratching Key's skin. Key winced and pulled Sekyung hair harder, making her head tilt back to its full extent.

 

"Say my real name again, and I am going to snap your neck," an ominous Key threatened, and before the two could continue on with their bout a very dangerous voice cut them off.

 

"Enough!" Sooman pushed his way through the watching crowd and appeared before Key's eyes. He was fuming with anger. "What is the meaning of this?"

 

"He started it!" Sekyung answered in panic, pointing an accusing finger at the diva. Sooman turned to Key, who suddenly found the cafeteria floor very interesting.

 

"Kim Kibum! Is this true?" Sooman questioned furiously, oblivious to the fact Key absolutely hated his real name. Jonghyun watched as Key started to tremble after hearing the words 'Kim Kibum.' Why did he hate his biological name so much?

 

"Y-yes, but--!"

 

"No buts!" Sooman snapped with ferocity. "You will come with me right now to the principal's office! Excuse me, students." He then pushed his way out with Key reluctantly tailing along. Before he could fully exit out of the cafeteria he turned back and locked eyes with Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun's own eyes widened as he made out the message Key held within his feline eyes.

 

'Even if you are a bastard who deserves to die, you can still fix this.'

 

And for the first time, Jonghyun felt guilty.


Things me and Jonghyun have in common:

1. We love to sing.

2. We both can't ride a bike.

3. We both feel guilty.

I AM TERRIBLY SORRY. School has been bugging the hell out of me, so I couldn't update.  T~T I've lost a moderate amount of subscribers, but I do deserve it...

So onto my random rant time...

SUPER JUNIOR'S 6TH JIB IS COMING SOON!

WOOT! AND THIS TIME KANGIN IS PRESENT! I missed Korea's Number 1 Handsome Guy. 

 and so are the KangTeuk moments. >:3

So far, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Leeteuk, and Ryeowook's teaser pics have been released. I didn't recognize Hyukkie at first, because his beautiful eyes were covered. D:

So random question of the day...

Who is your favorite EXO member?

Personally, mine is Lu Han! HE'S SO ANGELIC. But I'm still learning about EXO, so it might change...

Thanks for reading this chapter! Bye bye~