KAI (2)

A Series Of Exotic Events

 

I groaned, turning in bed as my alarm rang loudly, " Ireona! Ireona!" it chanted, over and over again in an annoying robotic cutesie voice.

" Arraso, i'm waking up.." I grumbled, slamming the head of the clock and shutting it up as i sat up in bed.

" AHHHHHH!" I shouted, stretching my arms up and wincing when i stretched my aching muscles. Today we were going to help Sunmin in her uncles ramen shop.

I stared with my bleary eyes at the mirror in front of me and smoothed down my messy hair.

 

I think i got a day off today since no reminder came from the instructor. Eh. I got up then went to change and brush my teeth.

I finished up, changed then wiped my face with one hand, the other grabbing and throwing essentials into my backpack.

" Eomma! I'm going off!" I shouted after grabbing a banana from the table outside.

" Wait, wait, Jongin-ah!" my mom said, running after me. " You should eat this. I made it for you specially." 

She then proceeded to fumble in the refridgerator and brought out a waffle with chocolate strips on it.

" Ah eomma..."

" Thank me later, you'll be late for practice." she said, spraying whipped cream on the top generously.

I gulped uneasily. " Uh, eomma, i can't eat that." 

We trainees had to diet to a certain weight, a dancer's weight more specifically. So no fatty, sweet, or greasy food and we had to keep it up or starve like Xiumin who didn't keep to his diet.

She stopped spraying whipped cream. " Yah, are they mad huh? You're already so thin!" she cried out.

She glared at my arms and legs sadly before sighing and going to eat the waffle.

" You better suceed, and don't faint. Eomma will support you all the way okay."  she said with full of waffle.

I grinned, " Yeh, saranghaeyo eomma~" I sang, then ran out the door as i slipped my coat on.

Outside, the cold air seeped into the fibre of my clothing making me shiver. 

I took out my phone and dailled Sunmin's number. " Hey Kai!" Sunmin said on the line.

" Annyeong, let's meet up and go to the ramen place. I remember we confirmed 10AM." I told her.

She had better not have forgotten or i'm going to kill her. She always forgets things.

" I remembered!" she shouted, and at the same time i was tapped on the shoulder. I smiled and turned around.

" I knew you would come!" I said, my eyes closed as i smiled. " Are you crazy?" a man's voice said.

My eyes snapped open to see a very disheveled Sehun glaring at me. " Uh, um i was expecting Sunmin, sorry." 

" Sorry? Is that all you can say? How can you not go for practice? We all got beaten because of you!" Sehun shouted hatefully.

My mouth dropped open. " I-I thought today..." i tried, then stopped trying to make excuses.

I officially had nothing to say. I was in deep trouble and i had just betrayed all my friends.

" Come with me, the Instuctor is really mad." Sehun said, grabbing my collar.

Then, i noticed the large long welts on his arm, white where the cane struck and red around the edges.

At that moment guilt flooded me. What had i done? As a trainee hyung i should have been... More responsible so my hyungs and dongsaengs wouldn't have to suffer.

I stumbled along after Sehun hyung, gulping and trying not to cry. 

Finally we reached the building and went up to the practice room. The other EXO members sat on the floor looking worn out, some of them shifting uncomfortably. 

I guessed the manager must have hit their bums. " KIM JONG IN!" my manager shouted, striding into the room with a sneer on his lips.

" N-neh sajaangnim?" I answered, standing at attention.

" Would you mind teling us why you were," he looked at his watch, " 3 Hours late for training today?"

How would i explain this? The other guys were looking at me. I could see disappointment and curiosity at why i was late. 

I hung my head. This would be a record stupid exuse. my lips i said " I didn't recieve a message so i thought there was no training."

Tao looked at me with his wide eyes and his lip trembled. Kris glared at me and wrapped his arm around Tao protectivley.

Chen's usually peaceful face dissolved into a dark angry one. I can't even describe the rest of them, including my closest friend D.O.

" Come here, NOW!" my manager screamed, his face turning red as his face contorted into an enraged expression.

I did not hesitate to walk to him and bow my head. " Resistance position." 

I got onto the floor, planking my body and holding it up with the tips of my toes and my arms.

I heard the rustle of the broom in the corner as the manager took them to me.

I breathed in deep, and was about to exhale when a huge blow to my buttocks made me scream.

I apologised profusely for the outburst, proceeding to purse my lips together as blows rained down on my legs and body.

I bit my lips hard as millions of electric-like bolts of pain shot down my whole body.

I didn't even realise that my lip was totally bitten and bloody, and that my arms were spasming as sweat dripped off every unclothed surface of my body.

After awhile i heard D.O scream for the manager to stop. " Please stop, sir! Jongin is bleeding! Please stop!" he begged.

Finally, mercifully, the hits stopped. " Get up." the manage ordered. I slumped to the ground, my ears ringing as sparks swam before my eyes.

I strained to get up, but could not. My face was stuck to the scratched wooden floor of our dance practice room.

" M-mianhae...Saj-sajangmin." I whimpered out, shivering on the floor as my palms pressed to the floor in an effort to get up.

I faintly heard the manager say " Stupid." before throwing the brooms to a side and walking out the door before slamming it, loudly.

" Jongin ah," D.O said worriedly. I tried to move my lips but no sound came out, my eyes squeezed closed in an effort to numb the pain on me.

D.O tried to get me up by turning me onto my back and i screamed. " AHHHHHHH!!!! T-Turn me BACK!!!" 

D.O looked at me in horror as he saw my mess of a face: tears and mucus streaming down in rivulets, lips chewed and bloody.

I heard the door opening and the familiar sound of Yunho hyung's voice. " Yah, wha happened to Jongin?" he asked.

" H-hyung...." Kyungsoo choked out. I could tell he was crying.

I felt two strong arms grab me under the shouders and another pair holding on to my legs before i out.

 

A/N

A really long chapter, i really hope you enjoy it guys!! :D Don't hate me for doing that to Kai -hides-

Obviously, this is a very exo-centric fanfic. SHINee will be there, as well as the OC. But EXO will be focused on more than 

SHINee, sorry Shawols~

Kaisoo anyone?