KRIS (1)

A Series Of Exotic Events

" Take Kai to our dorm. Practice is obviously over today since everyone is hurt." Suho said tiredly from one corner. 

The guys groaned and got up, concerned as Yunho hyung and D.O carried Kai off before shuffling out the door.

" I'll go talk to the manager with you." I said, standing up with difficulty as i glanced at Tao who had not gone off yet.

Suho nodded, his mouth forming a grim line. We had to tell him to give us all a day off and take whatever price came with it.

" I'll be back, meanwhile go ask Luhan to take care of your cuts okay?" I told Zi Tao.

He mumbled a quiet " Okay ge." looking into my eyes before standing and walking off.

" Now then, off to see the manager!" Suho sighed, smiling a little before we clicked off the dance studio's lights and walked off to Manager hyung's office.

Upon reaching the office we heard the manager speaking rapidly from behind the closed glass door.

Me and Suho hid behind the wall. We didn't want him to think we were eavesdropping, though we probably would anyway since he spoke so loud.

" Yes i understand, i'm pushing the boys very hard sir.... No... I don't want to lose my job.... but they are working very hard already and i- SIR!" 

It must be a representative, and he just hung up on hyung.

' Hyung's job... Why is the representative so harsh, shisus!'

We heard him sigh before he threw something. Probably his phone. " Boys, come in." he said, walking to the door and opening it without looking up.

What the... He knew we were there. I shared a look with Suho and it kind of looked like Kyungsoo's face.

Me and Junmyun bowed our heads and shuffled into the manager's office. 

The small office space was filled with a lot of paperwork, and advert boards that were being developed. 

A computer droned in sleep mode, resting on manager hyung's desk. " So, what do you guys want." manager sighed again.

" We wanted to ask if... if we could have today off because Jongin is hurt and so are the rest..." Junmyun trailed off uncertainly after seeing the hard look in hyung's eyes.

" Alright," hyung said with difficulty, "You can have today off, but rest. You need to continue perfecting your dances. Our teaser filming starts in two weeks. There is a lot at risk here if we don't finish up within the time frame." 

' Including hyung's job...' i thought to myself. I smiled gratefully at manager hyung. So did Junmyung. 

" I guess you heard my phone call just now." Junmyung looked up startled. " Ah! N-neh." he chuckled nervously, " We didn't mean to though!"

Manager hyung smiled, " Gwenchana. Those representatives are a pain in the . I just told them to stop shortening the time for filming" he said.

Junmyun gasped. " Are you going to get in trouble for that?"

" Nope, if i do i'll just quit being a manager." he joked then cleared his throat. " I..I should go and take a look at Jongin. I really exploded on you guys." manager hyung said, looking really embarrassed and upset with himself.

" Ah. Okay then would you like to come back with us to the dorm?" I asked, flipping my fringe out of my eyes.

Junmyun rolled his eyes. " You look good Kris, no need to act so cool." I swear i saw manager hyung giggle. He friggen giggled like a girl.

" WHAT DID I DO?" I asked loudly in confusion. 

The latter chuckled in response and walked out the glass door. I cocked my head and followed them both out.

Thank GOD that went well. Now i need to go check up on Tao...

 

A/N

I finally got this chapter over with and edited :D 

BTW the manager's name is HyunKun. I don't really like the idea of calling him ' Manager Hyung" all the time. 

Please comment, like, 5 comments and i'll be so happy even though i haven't updated in like forever because i have intensive revision going on.

And also, THANK YOU TO

Kiera1114 Bliss_Destiny Aeithryn -xshay Linsey Ukissmekevin16 NUshineestar leemai96 Junghayoo Heedictator777 

MAI LOVELY 10 SUBS TO THIS EXO STORY 

You guys don't know how grateful i am. 

Do comment~ I beg you to :D Have some  okay~ :P

 

Creds to whoever owns the awesome pictures/GIF's in this chapter.