KRIS (2)

A Series Of Exotic Events

'ckacktyclackt' went the sound of our dorm room lock, which echoed in the abnormally silent hallway of the EXO dorm. 

You could usually hear the boys screaming or laughing even before you stepped into the dorm, but today it was all silent.

Hyunkun hyung took a careful step into the dorm before quickly walking inside. Me and Junmyung walked in after him, looking around.

It seemed as if the whole house didn't have 10 boys in it right then. I guessed the exo members were all in their rooms.

The table was cleaned of the usual snacks and boys lazing on the chairs, the sofa neat and without blankets from Chanyeol's room. Chanyeol would usually sit in front of the TV to watch his shows looking like a kid on crack. Tao woul be practicing his rapping in the toilets. 

Not today though. Junmyung sighed. I'd bet he was thinking the same thing as i was. ' The boys are traumatised.'

Hyunkun went up to Kai and Kyungsoo's room door, gently knocking on the surface of the painted wood. The sound of feet hitting the floor sounded as what i think was Kyungsoo opened the door.

His shirt was wet with tears and his eyes were red. " H-hyunkun hyung..." he mumbled when he saw our manager, shaking like a leaf, his small fingers tightening visibly on the doorknob he had just turned.

Hyunkun looked stunned for awhile before taking Kyungsoo into his arms and hugging the boy. " I'm sorry Kyungsoo, but could i please take a look at Kai?"

Kyungsoo nodded slowly, opening the door wider and letting manager hyung in.

A/N Kai is on the floor :D Kyungsoo's bunk is the bottom one~

He motioned for us to enter too, which we did eagerly. The sight that greeted us was of Kai laying on a soft mattress with a pair of Tao's large soft pyjamas pants on him. His torso was unclothed and had white medicinal cream slathered all over his back where red raised bumps, bruises and cuts were crisscrossed everywhere.

Junmyung gasped, covering his mouth. I inwardly cringed too. No wonder he had fainted...

Hyunkun stood at the door with a guilt stricken expression on his face, tears silently escaping his eyes. " We should...Get him to a hospital..." he choked out.

Kyungsoo shook his head in unison with junmyung. If we brought him to the hospital, they would question if we were being abused by the company.

" Just don't...Don't do this to us ever again hyung..." Kyungsoo said hoarsly. Hyunkun hyung nodded silently before quietly saying, " I'll go get some bacon burgers for  you all as part of my apology, and a sushi buffet. I'll never...ever...lose it like this ever again." After saying that, he backed out of the room and closed the door. 

Kyungsoo relaxed visibly before returning to his bunk and laying down. " We'll ah, leave you to rest. Wake up at 7 to eat dinner okay." Junmyung said to him.

He extended his head over the bunk's headboard and nodded to us both before slumping down onto his bed again.

I turned the handle of the door and we padded out silently, not ever wanting to wake Kai up because he would feel all the pain if he was awake.

" You can go check up on our maknae Sehun, Baekhyun and the rest. I'm just worried for Tao since he took more beatings for trying to defend Sehun." I said to Junmyung hyung once we were in the living room. He nodded and ran off to find Yixing first. I knew that would happen and so, i facepalmed.

Quickly looking around, i spotted the door to Tao and Xiumin's room, running to it eagerly. Opening the door, i saw Xiumin trying to apply cream on Tao's . 

" Pull down your pants~" Xiumin whined while Tao clung on to the elastic band holding his pants at his waist desperately. " I don't-want-to showyoumyprivatethingymajigss!" Tao screamed, pulling away from xiumin. 

I sighed and they both turned, noticing my presence. " Um...Ni hao! Duizhang!" Xiumin said, smiling a little. I smiled back, " Let me help Tao with that, i'm sure Chen will be more than willing to recieve your help since he's alone in my room."

" Okay!" Xiumin smiled, appeased by my idea. Without hesitating, he grabbed his tube of cream and ran off to Chen and my room.

Now alone, i looked back at Tao and was surprised to see he was blushing a little.

" Well? Pants off. Its not like i haven't helped you countless times when you smacked yourself with your wushu stick." I smirked.

Tao's expression contorted into one of embarrassment as he whined.

" Wufan ge~"

" Come on. I don't want those cuts to turn septic. Please?" I  tried aegyo. 

" Pffft! Okay Ge."

A/N

YAY! AN UPDATE IS DONE! One last examination paper till i'm free! And then i'll update again. Please comment and i hope you enjoy the story! <3

Here's epic Taoris Predebut~