SHIP (1)

A Series Of Exotic Events

' Tao, your pants off, now.' Kris said, serious face on. 'Can't i do it myself?' Tao mumbled to himself, the blanket in his hand nervously. The sound of fabric rustling went on, Kris giving his face to Tao. 'You can't even see your own Tao.' he sighed.

Zitao was cute when he was shy but sometimes it was troublesome.

The last time, he didn't tell everyone he sprained his ankle because he thought it was embarrassing. That resulted in a major freakout when he collapsed during dance practice. Tao looked him in the eye. His cheeks were flushed and his eyes were wide and uncertain.

He looked so vunerable that Kris wanted to hug him and protect him from everything.

'I...i will let you do it.' He muttered before turning around and dropping his pants and boxers in one fluid motion. His peachy skin caught the light. Kris looked away, almost.

'Why am i looking away? We're both guys right?' He questioned himself.

Shaking the thoughts from his head, he grabbed the tub of cream left by xiumin on the bed. Kris tried opening it. 'Hrghhh! Open you tub of cream, OPEN.' It finally popped open and kris gathered some cream onto his four slim, long fingers. Of course, he glared at the tub while doing so.

Lifting his eyes to the skin of Zitao's , Kris winced. Countless of the broom had raised welts across both of zitao's cheeks. 'That looks naaaasty.' he commented. Tao just nodded his head. 'But it's going to be alright because duizhangie is putting on the cream.' Kris didn't need to look at Zitao's face then to know he'd rolled his eyes.

He softly dabbed the cool cream onto the red, irritated skin. 'Tell me if it hurts okay?' Kris said softly looking at Tao. A faint pink dusted his cheeks and he nodded.

Kris finished up with a few whimpers from Tao who started watching him. It was rather fascinating, seeing his duizhang's thick eyebrows furrowed and lips parted in concentration. 

'There, done.' Kris said, capping the cream, 'You should sleep on your front and let the cream dry. I'll see you at the dinner table at seven.' Tao nodded stiffly, still facing backwards.

Kris shuffled to the door, his hand running through his hair. 'W-wait gege, can you sleep with me?' Tao stuttered, grabbing his leader's arm. His other hand busied itself pulling the hem of his shirt down to cover stuff. Kris raised an eyebrow before chuckling.

'Okay taozi~' he said and ruffled Tao's black mop of hair. 'Soft.'

He hopped into the lower bunk which belonged to Tao.

When the boys had first come to their dorm, where they would live as one EXO, Zitao had whooped xiumin during choosing bunks time. Tao didn't like top bunks because he was scared of the ceiling cracking or some weird like that.

The whooping had resulted in one sore headed baozi and a happy Tao, who immediately unpacked his extensive panda plushie collection on the bed.

Kris sweeped away a few small pandas and settled into the soft mattress, holding out his hands. Tao bit his lip then clambered into bed too, gripping Kris' warm hands. Finally in a comfortable position, the pillow beneath his chin and the duvet under him, Tao let out a sigh of contentment. Kris turned to face him and noticed his shirt had hiked up. He tugged it back down, his fingers brushing against the small of Tao's back. 'Eh wufan gege what are you doing?!' 

KRIS POV

He shivered at the contact....ASDFSGGDH nah i'm just imagining things.

'Eh wufan gege what are you doing?!' Tao cried out when my hands left his shirt.

He lifted off the bed, pushing himself away from me a little. I didn't mean to scare Tao...Geez!

'I was just pulling down the hem of your shirt because it was hiked up. Chill man.' I said, giving him one of my smirks. He pouted, mushing his face into my covered torso.

Cute panda.

' Let's sleep, you fluffy panda.' I chuckled, flopping my head onto one of the pillows. He lifted his head, his mouth curling into a smile. 'I'm your fluffy panda, going off to sleep~' he sang, then wrapped his arms around me and fake snored. I just lay there stunned.

He really was...unexpected. Soon the snores quieted down, indicating he had fallen asleep. I sighed. what's this feeling? I just felt like i would do anything to keep Zitao smiling and protect him...as a brother. Right.

A brother.

I put an arm over Zitao and willed myself to sleep too, quietly kissing Tao's head with a small bend of my neck.

 

A/N

I'm back with an update, :D Happy holidays guys and keep warm. It's early autumn in Korea, not cold yet heh. :]

Here i give you Kris' masterpieces! There are evident signs of infatuation with the 7th member of EXO, ACE. 

Yes, i have boarded the alpakris ship.