ONE (1)

A Series Of Exotic Events

 

" Dinner is ready kids!" Hyunkun hollered as he shoved the door of the boy's dorm open with his foot. He staggered in, balancing a sushi platter on his head and carrying two bags of salad, fries and lotte beef burgers in hand. Junmyung groaned as he awoke and rolled off the cream couch where he had been previously snuggling with Yixing. His head popped up from behind the couch and he looked around with half-lidded eyes. 

'What's happenin.....' he rasped in a sleepy voice. Hyunkun carefully slipped the platter onto the glass table in the middle of the living room and chuckled, " I got food!"

 

Soon, all the boys save for Kai, Kyungsoo, Tao and Kris were out of their rooms. They sat at their tables all bleary eyed and a little cautious. " Guys, loosen up a bit. Its not his fault alright. Enjoy the food!" Junmyung smiled his fatherly smile. Sehun perked up, then pouted, " But four of us are missing." Luhan nodded in agreement to his dongsaengs protests as a supportive hyung would.

Junmyung smirked, at the same time as Chen. " Well then, who would like to wake them up?" he offered, leaning back in his chair. 

" ME!" Chanyeol screamed, not hearing the question properly. He looked up, his eyes wide and crazed. " Dude." Baekhyun stared at him. Chanyeol realised he did something wrong and opened his mouth to take back his offering.

Chen facepalmed. " I'll do the ing." he groaned and got up from his seat and walked away from that delicious, heavenly pile of food.

Walking to the first room, he took a deep breath and threw open the door to find that whole room in darkness. " Wake up, FAGGOTS!" he screamed, flipping on the lights.

" MY EYES!"

Immediately, he dove for cover underneath the pile of Gucci bags near Xiumin and Tao's room. The sound of leather and cloth sliding against each other as the pile flew all over the place, woke the happy couple on their bed up.

" What eyes?" Kris hissed, shielding his eyes from the bright flourescent lights that shone brightly. He propped himself up on one elbow. " Gege!" Tao squealed, yanking the whole duvet and rolling himself in it. " Wha-" Kris protested before he tumbled to the floor in a messy heap of blonde hay and lanky limbs.

" Oh god." Chen groaned.

 

Once Chen got over his initial shock of seeing Tao - and draped over Kris, he grinned and said, " Its time to eat." before strolling out of the room. " Now to see about Kyungsoo and Jongin." he sighed. The boys shot him sympathetic looks as he passed the dining table to the opposite side of the dorm. 

Not really. 

Actually, Luhan was laughing with his mouth wide open while chanyeol was flailing everywhere clapping like a retarded seal on weed. He actually managed to slap Baekhyun twice in the face. The rest had embarassed faces as they only heared Chen screaming " MY EYES." One could guess a limited amount to how much he actually saw. 

It was easy to think of the wrong things especially since everyone knew Kris had a soft spot for Zitao. " Everything's cool guys, no happened." Chen grimaced. Junmyung made a garbled noise in the back of his throat, similar to that of a mating gull. No one could blame him; Jongdae was too blunt sometimes.

" Don't wake the other two up, just come back and sit down, please." the leader begged after composing himself. 

Chen nodded with a straight face and promtly did so.

 

Back inside the room, Kris was trying to tell Tao that it was okay if another guy saw your privates. Tao wasn't listening and Kris was at the end of his wits. Tao had been sniffling and wailing onto his panda pilow. Kris wanted to cry too. But for different reasons. 

" Taozi...." He tried.

Tao just sobbed harder.

Kris gave up and collected the quivering mass that was Tao into his arms, his back. Tao was too precious sometimes. His pillow fell to the floor somewhere, and he fisted Kris' shirt, sniffling softly while mumbling incoherencies. Soon, he relaxed into the warmth of Kris' chest, the man smiling when his brother calmed down and looked at him with shining eyes. " Thanks for comforting me ge. You don't go away like other people when i cry." He said in a nasal voice, his nose clogged while his face was rather blotchy. "

Kris nodded, wiping away tear tracks before softly saying, " Now, shall we go and eat?" Tao smiled, patting his crying-induced swollen face before replying.

" I'll go get changed."

 

A/N

Hello, i'm back with another one of my once-in-forever updates. I hope you enjoy it! /otl

Anyhow, i'm back in Singapore, and over here Chinese New Year or the Lunar New Year is coming up. To the chinese people from my awesome subscribers, happy chinese new year and i hope you guys recieve a lot of red packets!

Here's some Taoris. Kaisoo is up next chapter. Oh yeahhhhh.