♥♥♥ I wish the time would stop when i'm with you ♥♥♥

Hey Say 7 VS. Hey Say Best

 

 

one year had past after the plane accident was happened...Ryosuke and Chinen was found by an old lady and she took them to her house...

 

=early in the morning and there was a very loud noise coming from upstairs...=

 

grandma: Miuuuuuuuuuu....!!!!!!!! would you cut that out...!!!! it's so early in the morning and you're playing your electric guitar so loudly...!!!! what would be our neighbors would say...???!!!! MIUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miu: (went downstairs) i was practicing for the piece that i'm going to play at the school festival granny..!!! why did you make me stop...???

grandma: it's because the neighbors might get disturb with you playing your electric guitar...now i'm regretting why did i let you pursue being a rocker...i should have make you serve at the shrine...

Miu: serve at the shrine...??!!! can you hear yourself granny...??? and besides, what's wrong if i'm a rocker..? i can still keep my grades up...

Ryosuke: (went out of his room) what's with all the fuss this early...?

Chinen: (went out of his room also) ohayo people...! what's the noise a while ago..?

grandma: ohayo Ryosuke-kun, Chinen-kun... oh, gomen Chinen-kun, did Miu woke you up..? see Miu, that's why i told you to stop playing your guitar this early in the morning...you might disturb people who are still sleeping...and Ryosuke-kun, will you talk to Miu and let her know that our neighbors might get disturb when she keeps on playing her guitar this early...

Ryosuke: that's right Miu-chan...(tapping Miu's head) you can play it later but not at this time of the day...

Miu: (taking Ryosuke's hands off her head) (sharply stare at Chinen) shut up Ryo-kun..! why is it that all of you don't want me to play my guitar...?!! (walks out)

Chinen: whoa...she really is scary...that glance...gives me goosebumps...(hugs himself)

grandma: she is really stubborn...would you go and follow her Ryosuke-kun..?

Ryosuke: that's what i'm about to do obachan...(follows Miu) chotto matte Miu-chan...!

Miu: (doesn't even care to look at Ryosuke) leave me alone Ryosuke-kun...!!!! go back there now...!!!

Ryosuke: she called me Ryosuke now, man, she really is angry...chotto matte Miu-chan...! (grabs Miu's arm)

Miu: what is it Ryosuke-kun...???!!! (trying to release herself from Ryosuke)

Ryosuke: it's been a while since you call me Ryosuke...

Miu: what...?

Ryosuke: i can still remember the first time that me and Chinen was at your house...

 

FLASHBACK:

grandma: oh dear, what happened to the both of you...?

Ryosuke: aw, my arms...

Chinen: my leg...

grandma: don't worry, i will cure your injuries...you just have to enjure the pain because this would be a little painful...(cures Ryosuke and Chinen)

Ryosuke: where are we...?

grandma: you're at my house, i saw the both of you unconscious and full of injuries so that's why i decided to take you home...

Ryosuke: a...arigatou o...obachan...

grandma: you two shall rest now...

Ryosuke and Chinen: arigatou...

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Ryosuke: i can still remember the first time that i saw you...

 

FLASHBACK:

Miu: tadaima...!

grandma: oh, it's good that you're here Miu...(holding a tray with foods)

Miu: granny, what's with that tray...?

grandma: i found two guys near our house so i've decided to take them here because they were all bloody and they had injuries...

Miu: really...? so the food's for them...?

grandma: yes, could you please take this to them, i had something to do...

Miu: ok, (taking the tray from her grandma and walking inside Ryosuke and Chinen's room) hello..!

Ryosuke: (sitting on his bed) who are you...?

Miu: Miu Fujiwara...i'm the granddaughter of the person who took you here...what happened to the both of you..? (looks at the tray) oh, i almost forgot, here, these foods are for the two of you...can you eat...? you need to eat to gather your strength...

Chinen: arigatou...(tooks the food) itadakimasu...

Ryosuke: (tries to reach for the food) aw, my arm...

Miu: oh, i see you can't move your arm, i can feed you...by the way, what's your name..?

Ryosuke: a...arigatou...(blush) i'm Ryosuke Yamada...

Chinen: i'm Chinen Yuri.

Miu: Chinen-kun...Ryosuke-kun...

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Ryosuke: and after that we became very close and you started calling me Ryo-kun...

Miu: now, what's up with that reminiscing...?

Ryosuke: betsuni...it's just that you only call me Ryosuke-kun when you're really angry to me...come here...(puts Miu's head on his chest and embrace her...)

Miu: (blushing) wha...what are you doing Ryo-kun...?!

Ryosuke: let's just stay like this for a while...i wish the time would stop when i'm with you...

 

=after a while=

 

Ryosuke: (noticed the hands of the park clock) nani..?(releasing Miu)

Miu: what is it Ryo-kun...?

Ryosuke: (looks at his own wristwatch) even this one...?

Miu: you're weird...what's the matter..?

Ryosuke: (take a look at Miu's wristwatch) and also your's..!

Miu: (getting irritated already...spank Ryosuke's head) can you please tell me what is happening...?

Ryosuke: aw, that hurts...oh, gomen Miu-chan...it's just that the hands of every clock in this place was not working...

Miu: hontou ni...?? (looks at the park clock, her watch and Ryosuke's watch...) yeah, you're right...how come that happened...?(looks around...)oh my...

Ryosuke: what is it...?

Miu: look at all the people here in the park...!!

Ryosuke: (looks around) oh my...!

Miu and Ryosuke: they are not moving...!!!

Ryosuke: (suddenly recalls his wish a while ago...) i wish the time would stop when i'm with you... oh my... (blinks)

Miu: hey, everybody was back to normal...!

Ryosuke: ye...yeah...

Miu: Ryo-kun...? do you know something about what had just happened..?

Ryosuke: ma...maybe...i guess so...sort of...?come on Miu-chan, i had to tell Chinen-kun something...(grabs Miu's hands)

 

 

by: momohoshi