i heard what you had just thought...

Hey Say 7 VS. Hey Say Best

 

 

one year after the plane accident, Keito was staying in an old apartment all by himself...since he's cold towards other person, he has no friend in their neighborhood...

 

Keito: another day has arrived...(comes out of his apartment)

little kid: ohayo onisan..!

Keito: (just stare at the kid)

old lady: don't talk to him...(whispers to the little kid) he might beat you if he didn't like your attitude...(takes the little kid inside)

Keito: what was that old lady was saying...me...?beat a little kid...tss...i guess i have to go get fresh air outside...

 

=as Keito was walking outside, he passed by the playground...he sat at the bench and watched the little kids as they play=

 

little girl: hey ojisan, can you play with me..?

Keito: what did you say...? (looks at the little girl)

little girl: (startled when Keito looked at her and began to cry...)

Keito: hey, chotto...why did you cry all of a sudden...?

mother of the little girl: how dare you make my daughter cry...! come on dear, let's go home now...

little girl: ok...

Keito: (sigh) it's always like this..

Karina: (walks through the playground) ohayo..! oh, why is it that you look like badtrip...?

mother of the little girl: it's because there's a guy who made my precious daughter cry...! (points at the direction of Keito and walks away...)

Karina: hontou...? (walks to where the lady was pointing) oh, so you were the one who made that girl cry...

Keito: nani..?

Karina: hmmm...if i examine you carefully, you doesn't seem to look like you can hurt that kid...(walks forward to Keito)

Keito: hey, hey..! chotto matte..! who are you by the way...?

Karina: oh, gomen, i forgot to introduce myself...i'm Karina Kurosaki...and you are...?

Keito: Keito, Keito Okamoto...

Karina: yoroshiku Keito-san...!

Keito: why is it that she's already feeling close to me...?

Karina: hey Keito-kun, may i sit here..? (points at the side of Keito)

Keito: i guess so...

Karina: (tooks out her ipod and puts the earphones in her ears...) (starts to pretend that she's playing the drums..)

Keito: what a weird girl...but i think i like her...because she never judge me and even wants to be friends with me...

Karina: (turns off the ipod and looks at Keito) say Keito-san, why does the mother of the little kid said that you make her daughter cry...?

Keito: nevermind her...all the people are like that...they always judging me that i might do something bad...you know Karina-san, it's just that i only wanted to be alone so that's why i seldom greet people and even smile at them...

Karina: oh, soka...you know Keito-san, i think we had the same experiences, some people also judge me that i have my own world and everything...! i don't get them...and i dont care what they would say..as long as i got my ipod with me, then i'm already happy...(smiles at Keito)

Keito: you know what Karina-san, i think you're cool...(suddenly hears something in his ears...) i think you're cool too Keito-san...(giggles) did you say something Karina-san..?

Karina: nani...? i didn't say anything...

Keito: that's strange...(start hearing things again...) (holds his ears)

Karina: Keito-san, daijoubu...?

Keito: (looks around the people at the playground...)what is this...? why am i hearing all of your thoughts...?!

Karina: what did you say Keito-san...? you can hear our thoughts...?

Keito: hai...let me try it on you...you are now thinking on what is happening with me right...?

Karina: (shocked) you really can read people's thoughts...!

Keito: matte, i...i think it stopped...i can't here people's thoughts anymore...

Karina: (holds Keito's hands) you know what Keito-san, i think you have a super powers..! sugoi ne...~..!

Keito: do you really think it's cool..?

Karina: of course...! having a super power was awesome...!

Keito: oh, i...i guess you're right Karina-san...(looks at the clock) oh, i gotta be going now Karina-san...see you tomorrow...!

Karina: ok, jaa Keito-san...!

 

 

by: momohoshi