What had really HAPPENED.

Hey Say 7 VS. Hey Say Best

 

 

 

“Mao chan” Ino looked at her. Mao was wearing a pink yukata while holding a small bag on her right hand. She walked towards Ino and said. “ino kun. You’re here.” She said and smiled.

“Youre beautiful Mao chan” Ino said while he blushed. “You have anyone with you?” Ino asked while looking around.

“Oh..Just kaa chan and tou san.” She said while looking down.

“Anoo.” The both said.

Mao blushed and said. “I want to tell kaa chan and tou san that the one I love is…….”

Ino gulped and just smiled until ..

“So this is is Mao chan?” A guy said while looking at them fiercely , “Why does it have Ninomiya kun huh? Explain all of this to me.” Jun said angrily. He walked towards Mao and grabbed her on her shoulders while Mao screams for help. “I don’t love you Jun kun…Gomen ne.. I want to tell kaa chan and tou san about this.” She said while crying. Jun looked at her and said. “You don’t have any choice but to be with me…” Jun said selfishly.

Ino cant stand the scene infront of him so he immediately went to Jun and punched him on the face. Blood came down of the side of his mouth. “You!!!!” jun said while pushing Mao away hitting her head on the floor. “Maooooo!” Ino shouted.

“I treated you as friend..but this is what you’ll repay me.” Jun said while holding onto his collar. “Jun gomen but…I do love Mao. Ever since that day. I don’t know. I just loved her. And I know you’ll be mad at me.” Ino said while looking down. “You loved her. Then you’re saying I don’t love her at all.?” Jun asked.  Ino looked at him in the eyes and said “By the way I  saw it today. You don’t love her at all. You treat her like nothing.” Ino said and pushed Jun away. Jun was about to hit Ino by using his teleportation. He was about to stab him by using something sharp without Ino knowing it. He knows Ino has this skill also. But when he was about to stab Ino….

“Maoooo chan!!!” ino shouted as he lifted Mao’s body now no longer carrying any strength within her.

“Ino kun. I know and accept the fact even though we’re way different…I accept you. And I do love you. Even though it takes away my life. I will never ever leave you no matter what.” Mao said and became unconscious.

Ino looked at Jun who is now very angry. “Ino kun you wil pay for this. Remember this day.” Jun said. “Jun kun. You’ll never forget what you have done. You don’t have any humane respect.” Ino shouted.

Jun vanished and left Ino there with Mao’s body. On that day Ino decided to get revenge. Not on the kind of revenge that is bloody but to change all of it. He wanted to apologize to Jun properly and he want Jun to apologize to Mao. Though impossible.

 

 

“You remember everything Ino kun?” Jun said while looking at him fiercely just like what had happened in the past.

Ino looked at him and said. “You’re unforgivable….I will never forgive you..” Ino said and puched him on his face. But Jun shield himself leaving Ino punching only a light shield that doesn’t pass through him.

“:Youre really a weakling Ino kun. That’s why you never deserve Mao chan. I wonder what that studpid girl thought of for choosing you over him….” Jun said while laughing.

Ino stopped and said. “Respect…….Dignity……and most of all…….you don’t know how to appreciate things around you.” Ino shouted.

Jun paused for a minute and thought. Ino continued what he was saying. “Ever since we were young you never appreciated all of the people….Even though they are being kind to you or what. Even your parents left you because of your damn attitude. I tolerated it. But when Mao came crying to me and saying you did some rude things to her….I cant take it. You’re such a ruthless person.” He said angrily.

Jun bowed and seemed to withdrawn his strength. Ino went into his back and put his arms on his neck. “Now you’re blaming me for Mao’s death..You should die. And I should stop all of this nonsense. You include some guys on your bad habits jun…….That’s not how I knew you from the very start..I never imagine you to be this BASTARD.” He said and releases him.

Jun looked at him and smirked. “I don’t care who am I. What I just know is to beat you…” He looked at him closely and said “AND TO KILL YOU……….” Then he vanished.

Ino now became so persevered on hunting Jun down. He went with others and they greeted him.

“Ino sempai…” Chinen said.

Keito looked at him and said “Ino sempai you had met him?” then looked at the others.

Ino looked at each of them seeming to memorize their faces. And uttered “Whatever happens do your best on retrieving your friends. Okay?” Ino said then walked away ahead of them.

“What had happened to him.” Ryosuke said as he looked around.

“We need to be careful” Keito said and hold onto Karina’s hand.

Yabu looked at his back and said. “We need to get back Kiroii, Aoi, Gin and even Kuro.” He said.

“We will surey will.” Yuto said confidently while clinging on Mia.

Yabu looked at them and said. “Im now Yabu…….and Im joining you guys on beating them and be able to get them back. No matter what.”

The girls looked at them and said. “We will be here with you no matter what.”

 

BY: danjirouriyoko