found them at last...!

Hey Say 7 VS. Hey Say Best

 

The four discovered their different abilities and as they enjoyed playing with it.They seem to contact each other by the way of their special abilities.

_Chinen and Yamada’s abilities_

While they are away from the place they were living at. They usually went on a forest together with Yuchi and Miu(their apple of the eye) well because they were seen by these two girls they decided to practice their special ability with them.

For Chinen, Yuchi always do bring broken gadgets of hers or maybe someones Then they try to make it work again and if theyre lucky enough Chinen could even make them move of their place. Like assembling it to be a robot type since his specialty is to control the machines and gadgets or anything that have electricity that makes it alive. And everytime he can fix things ..

“Sugoi Chinen kun” Yuchi said and hugged him.

He can usually get a free hug from Yuchi.

For Yamada who can control time . everytime he would do that. Miu would always get mad at him because he would always plays at her.

“Yamada kun …bring me back to normal!” She shouted.

“Yama chan. Could you please release us from what we are right now” Yuchi said seems to be angry.

Actually Yamada stops the time when he saw Yuchi ugs Chinen. (He kinda gets giggling over those two)

“Okay okay.Ill stop this right ahead.” Yamada said and clicked on the watch he had.

Yuchi and Miu spanked his head and said “Bakero!”

Chinen went at him and gave him a fan. “Here. To ease that pain from those two girls”  while laughing.

“Chinnnnnnen?” Yamada said and ran to him.

 

_Yuto’a abilities_

Since Mia got away from their house Yuto and Mia was now trying to find a way to go to a house. There they found Karina. The weird girl that most of the people would talk about.

“Nee. Can we stay here if its alright?” Yuto asked,

Karina looked at them and said ‘Sure…maybe we could invite you here. And youre welcome. “ She welcomed ‘Oh and youre girl is kinda cute” She whispered to him.

Yuto smiled and said to him “You betcha.”

Everyday Yuto and Mia would stroll some place where they can be alone and Mia would always be surprised to see when Yuto was getting out of his sight. And would always appear.

“yuto kun ?? Where are you?” Mia said while walking.

After that she would realize Yuto hugging him.

“Nee Stop it Yuto kun.” Mia said while patting him.

“Lets just stay like this for a minute.” Yuto said.

“What if someone would see us.” Mia said.

“Eii. You know it would not happen.’ Yuto said as he hugged tightly.

“Oh ….” Mia said as she hugged him also.

 

Karina would always find time to see Keito at the park and there she told him that there’s someone staying on their house, Keito got worried because Karina didn’t know the true identity of those who were staying at her house so Keito decided one day to go to Karina’s house for him to read what the stranger’s in Karina’s house might be thinking…Keito thought that those two were planning something bad at Karina…he gets worried so much…

 

So Karina, together with Keito went back to her house…

 

“ tadaima” said Karina

“ okairinasai” said Mia

“ I brought my friend with me…I want you two to meet him..” said Karina

Upon hearing that, Yuto and Mia went out of the kitchen and went to the living room…

“Yuto…??!!” said Keito jumping out of his seat…”is it really you…?”

“Keito…???” said Yuto

“ehhhhh…?? You knew each other…???” said Karina

“hai…” said Yuto and Keito at the same time

“well that’s good to hear..it’s good that Yuto-kun found his friend” said Mia

“now Keito would not get worried about me because I’m living with his friend” said Karina giggling

“hey, stop saying that kinds of things…” said Keito blushing

“so Keito, you already found an inspiration here eh…” teasingly said Yuto

“nani…???oh…and so do you…who is that kawaii girl over there…?” defended Keito

“oh, I almost forgot, this is Mia, my special someone….” Said yuto while putting his arms at Mia’s shoulders…

 

Many days had pass and it’s a very sunny day so Chinen, Yuchi, Ryosuke and Miu decided to go to the beach…

 

“sugoi ne~!” exclaimed Miu

“the beach is really beautiful…like you…”said Ryosuke

“stop it, it’s embarrassing” said Miu blushing

“hey,hey, you two lovebirds can you come over here..? let’s play beach volleyball..!” said Chinen

 

So the four of them played beach volleyball…Ryosuke and Miu vs Yuchi and Chinen…

 

“mine…!” exclaimed Yuchi then hits the ball back to Ryosuke and Miu

“I get it…! I get it…!” exclaimed Ryosuke and Miu but they bumped to each other…

“wow Yuchi-chn, you’re really good at this” said Chinen amazed

“arigatou Chinen-kun” said Yuchi blushing…

 

The four of them got hooked at playing beach volleyball and are really trying their best to get a score…then suddenly, Yuchi spiked the ball and it flew very high in the air and it landed far from them, so the four followed the ball…

 

“ouch…!” said Mia

“what happened Mia-chan..?” ask Yuto

“it seems that there were people playing beach volleyball here” said Mia

“daijoubu Mia-chan..?” asked Karina

“but where are those people who played that beach vvolleyball..?” added Keito

 

Ryosuke, Miu, Chinen and Yuchi searched for the ball and…

 

“found it…!” exclaimed Miu

 

Ryosuke, Chinen and Yuchi followed on where Miu is…

 

“are you the one who owns that ball..??” asked Karina

“ha…hai…” said Miu

“you see, our friend here got hit by that ball..” added Karina

“oh, gomenasai…hontou ni gomenasai...we didn’t mean to hit her by that ball” said Miu

“daijoubu…I didn’t get any bruise at all” said Mia

“arigatou” said Miu happily

“Miu-chan…!” said Ryosuke

“you should also apologize to her, because she got hit by our ball” said Miu pointing to Mia

“oh, gomenasai” said Ryosuke, Chinen and Yuchi

“OH….!!!!” exclaimed Chinen pointing in front

“what’s that all about Chii-kun…?” asked Ryosuke and then looks at where Chinen was pointing, “OH…!!!!” he also exclaimed

“you two…!!!” exclaimed both Yuto and Keito

“Yuto-kun…!!! Keito-kun…!!!” exclaimed Ryosuke and Chinen and then went to Yuto and Keito

“it’s so good to see you…! I was thinking about all of you…!” said Yuto

“it’s good that nothing terrible happened to all of you after that plane crash…” added Keito

 

“sumimasen demo, are the four of you knew each other…?” asked Yuchi

“hai…we really knew each other” said Ryosuke, Chinen, Yuto and Keito

 

And then after that “reunion” well, we can say that it was a reunion after all because they haven’t seen each other for about a year, they always meet together…and of course they haven’t forgot to tell each other their discovered powers…

 

 

by: danjirouriyoko and momohoshi