IF YOU LOOK ME IN THE EYES[YABU]

Hey Say 7 VS. Hey Say Best

 

Do I have control over people’s action?

 

Shiro (Yabu’s name since his brain is blank)  the leader of the group seemed to be out of his mind these days. He is the first one to discover that he had kind of special powers and the lucky one to be tested ….. Inoo kun.

So this is how it happened.

Gin (Inoo kun) was so naughty that he wants to play the keyboards (even though he has amnesia he wants to play keyboards nee^^) he jept on pestering Yabu. Since Yabu was busy thinking of how to earn money . (So he acted like a daddy to these best members haha) he told Inoo kun something.

“Go away for now ok Gin kun. Or else. Ill spank you to death. My brain is now aching okay?’ Yabu said and shouted.

In an instant Inoo just stood still and stayed quiet for a minute. Then uttered. “Hai.” Without even complaining or what. 

‘Nee Gin kun” He said while waving his hands infront of him. ‘Uwaa what had happened to that person?” He said while looking to the unknown Gin.

“What did I do? And uwaa. He actually followed my instruction . Sugoii ne^^” Shiro said while laughing evilly. ‘Oh why am I laughing like this.” He said and continued his work.

So the next thing that tested his powers again is Kiroii kun.

Kiroii kun just got home  that day. And Shiro was so tired to actually wash the dishes and he talked to Kiroii who was also tired.

“Nee Kiroii. Can you help me by washing the dished here.” He said while wiping their table.

‘I don’t wanna. Im tired.” Kiroii said and banged the door of his room.

Shiro got mad and went to the room immediately “You…..” He said awhile staring at him. ‘Go wash the dishes now” He said.

Kiroii began to follow him and just said “Hai….”

Now Shiro began to wonder for what was that? “Do I have control over people’s action?’ He asked himself while tilting his head to the left.

………. After a while ..

‘I do have!!!!!’ Shiro said and ran away to the house.

 

‘I do have powers on someone.” He said to himself.

“I do have special powers. I do have special powers I do have special powers” Shiro said while dancing stupidly at the road.

It was now nighttime when he got out. A girl with a cap began crossing his way.

Shiro got tensed and grab the girl’s hand. “you look at me.”

The girl looked at him and wondered. “Nani?”

“Look at me at the eye.” Shiro said and looked at her really straight in the eye.

“What the hell are you doing. You paranoid.”  The girl said and spanked him on the face.

“Ouch. That hurts!” Shiro said as he held his hands onto his face. Why I cant control her?

‘Nee! If you would just  go here pestering others businesses then go die !” She said aloud and left.

“Woaaaah ! She’s someone.” Shiro said as he walks home covering his face which is really red.

 

THE NEXT DAY

Shiro got out and went to his work . He was working as a helper in some studio somewhere in their place.

“Yoroshiku’ he said as someone entered their store.

The girl went into the counter and asked for a string in her guitar.

Shiro gave him the string that was needed.

While paying on the counter.

“Youuu!” Both shouted.

“Whya re you here you little paranoid ert!’The girl said.

Shiro got out of the counter and told her ‘Lets talk outside” as he grabbed onto the arm of the girl

“Stop this. You ert.” The girl said which was about to spank him again.

“Oooops.! You already did it last night.” Shiro said as he stopped and hold onto the girl’s hand.

Shiro looked at him and said. “You little tomboyish girl who loves to spank me………….Im sorry”

The girl was surprised because she thought that Shiro would do anything to him.

“Soooory?” She said.

“Hai. I just want to say sorry for my eagerness last night.” Shiro said.

The girl turned around and blushed. He was about to be bumped by a guy who was driving a bike when Shiro said.

“Stop!” The guy looked at him at the eye because he was hugging the girl.

The guy on the bike stopped immediately at his speed.

The girl was surprised to what happened. It was near. She was nearly to get hurt.

“Anoo. How did you do that?’ She said.

“Well just…..power of the eyes” Shiro proudly said.

‘Nee your eyes are kinda..awesome.” The girl said as she looked at it closely.

‘Don t look at me in the eye.” Shiro said

‘Oh by the way what’s your name” The girl said.

“Oh Im Shiro.” He said while he shaked hand to the girl.

“You?’ He added.

“Im Satomi..” She said while smiling. “Oh sorry for hitting you last night huh.” She said.

While they were walking and talking to each other the wind suddenly blew and the girl’s cap went on the road.

;Ohh ! My cap !” Satomi said.

She’s beautiful… Shiro said.

“Youre much beautiful when you don’t wear your cap at all.’ SHiro said as he grabbed on Satomi’s hands who was about to get her cap.

 

BY: DANJIROURIYOKO