PETERPAN OF WENDY[DAIKI]

Hey Say 7 VS. Hey Say Best

 

I can make someone laugh. Even though Im like this

 

Aoi(Dai-chan’s name since he had an amnesia) was always the tough one in the group. Although he got amnesia he still managed to have that ability in him. But even though his kinda tough. He’s kind to other girls like Misaki Yuka whome he met while he was busy eating pocky on the park.

 

On a bench there he met the shy girl Yuka who has glasses. She may look nerdy and all, but she’s also clumsy.

“Nee. Miss are you okay?’ He asked while he was grabbing the hand of yuka who was about to fall down.

Yuka fixed her glasses and about to stand up “Hai genki desu.”

Aoi helped her up and asked her.”What’s your name . You look alone huh.” He said while looking around for someone.

“Anoo. Im Yuka desu. Misaki Yuka desu.” She said while cleaning her pants.

“Next time be careful okay?” Aoi said while handling the pocky in  her hands.

“Anoo. You seem kind. What’s your name?” Yuka asked while biting the pocky.

“Oh! I don’t know my real name…but Iam Aoi desu.” He said and smile.

“Ohhh~ I Cheeee” Yuka said as she munched on the pocky.

Daiki laughed as he wiped the face of the dirty Yuka. “Youre like a child while eating that.” He said and laughed again.

Yuka blushed and changed the topic “ Oh.Why did you have an amnesia? And why does your name is Aoi?” She asked.

“Oh.Well I don’t know what happened to me. But I chose Aoi because I love the sky. And when I woke up the first thing I saw is the Sky.” He said while looking at the sky.

He seems nice though he looks kinda gangster in his outfit …Yuka said this on her mind. (Good thing Keito is not there or else what Yuka said in her mind would be revealed.. hahah)

Aoi looked at him and asked. “Why  are you staring at me?” Aoi said while leaning close to her.

“Naa betsuni.” She said and stood up. “I need to go now.” She said.

Daiki bid her goodbye. And just stayed at the park.

I hope I can see her again next time here on the park.

He was about to stand up when….

‘Heeeeelpppp” A girl shouted.

Daiki was alarmed to what he had heard. “yuka chan?” He said as he looked back. He recognized the girl’s voice and ran as fast as he can.

“Yuka. Yuka Yuka.” He said as he gasped for his breath.

 

After a few seconds.

He found being held by two guys who were really tall and big bodies.

“Neee ! Get away from her.” Aoi said raising the sleeves of his shirt.

“Oh ! the hero of the girl.” The first guy said.

‘Then what will you do young lad” The second guy said.

Daiki was moving backwards but he cant leave Yuka alone.

“Aoi kun..help!” Yuka said while she was crying.

“Don’t cry we’ll be safe okay?” Aoi promised her.

The two guys walk onto him and was clutching their fist about to punch him until..

“Hey hey hey…” The first guy said while tapping his shoulder.

“What is it.” Said the 2nd guy who was kinda irritated.

“Look a ghost.” The first guy said who was really frightened.

“Ghost what ghost?”

‘There..” the first guy pointed at daiki who was about to punch the two.

The second guy looked at him and shouted. “Ghoooooooooooooooooooooooooost”

Even yuka was surprised to what she had just seen.

When the two bad guys left the two talked to each other.

‘Nee. Are you a ghost.”

“No iam not.”

“Then why can you?”

“I don’t know.”

“Sugoii ne.”

Daiki looked at her and told her “ I don’t know what happened ti me. So I don’t know what’s happening to me now.”

“Youre Peter Pan.” Yuka said.

“So childish…” Daiki said as he pinched the cheeks of Yuka.

“Then can I be your Wendy?” Yuka said which made Daiki’s face blushy.

“Hai.You can.”

‘Yatttai!”

 

I can make someone laugh?though im like this?

 

Well. That was only when Daiki is ith Yuka. But when it comes to the apartment. He always argues with Inoo.

 

 

By: Danjirouriyoko