Be Careful

Hey Say 7 VS. Hey Say Best

 

I MUST FIGHT THEM

 

Many things happened when Shiro decided to leave the best members. He is now living with satomichan.

“Nee Shiro kun..why did you leave your brothers?” Satomi asked.

Shiro looked at her and said “they’re weird”. As he looked at her. “Why weird? How can you say so” she wondered. “they were now like horrible people that do not know the difference between good or bad.” Shiro said angrily.

Satomi just looked at her and told him “ I know you have something you cant tell” Shiro looked at her with puppy eyes and said “would you believe me if I tell you?” satomi wondered why he said it but she just answered “I’ll do” while she arranged her cap.

Shiro told everything and while Satomi listens she was amazed.

“hontou! You have that kind of super powers within you?”

‘hai”

“Sugoi ! SUgoi! Then tell me what is it?” while Satomi was at him.

“okay be sure to listen to listen so you can avoid them also.’ Satomi nodded and listened.

“Gin has the ability to teleport from one place to another, Aoi has this powers of levitation. Kiroi do have control over things and that bastard Kiro has the ability to see the future.”

Satomi listened very carefully and said “How about you?”

Shiro looked at her and said “I can control people.”

 

‘eiiiii ! So that’s the reason why you stopped…..” before satomi could finish Shiro told him ‘yeah that’s the reason why…”

 

“But how can you fight them,you said they’re weird right?” Satomi asked.

Shiro placed his hand on his face and said ‘I don’t know. But the only thing I know is to fight them.”

Satomi’s eyes grew big and said. “Im with you” Shiro mind awakened as he heard  what Satomi said.

‘But you can…..”

“I don’t care! I want to be with you!” She insisted.

“Ill protect you don’t worry’ Shiro said and hugged her.

“Nee did I approve you to hug me?” Satomi said as she released herself from him.

“Oh gomen.” Shiro said.

Satomi laughed as well as Shiro.

 

--HEYSAY7 POV—

 

Since the 4 met Ino they began to move to his place. In the place where no one can see it or know it. The place wa made of some kinda metal and seems to be dangerous. Chinen did try to use his powers  in the electric chair.

“naa ! I cant control it. Though its electricity based” Chinen said irritably.

Yama chan went to him and told him ‘I cant stop the clocks here.”

“Nee I cant make myself invisible……”Yuto butted in.

 

Ino came and told them “This place can’t be affected by your powers right now. It doesn’t know you.”

“Huh?” Keito said.

“Each and everyone of you should make this place comfortable with your abilities. Follow me, ill lead you to a place.” He said and made the 4 follow him.

He lead them to  a closed place where it just looks like a normal room. It was hidden in a secret door.

:”Sugoiii! There’s a place like this.” Chinen said

While the three were amazed keito sems to feel something.

“Ino sempai.”

“Hmmm”

‘can we also let our four friends here. I think theyre in trouble” Keito said while looking at the guitar.

“Do these friends of yours are girls?”

“Nee can he read minds?” Yama said

“How……can we?” Because were kinda worried about them.” Yuto asked.

“I remember when I was still young Im like that. I chose to leave her…and something happened.” Ino said.

“Sempai. You have special someone?” Chinen asked

‘Hai,”

“Sugoi ! What’s her name?” Yamada excitedly asked.

“Mao..Inoue Mao.”

“What happened to he Sempai?” Yuto asked.

 

Now the 4 sitted on the floor as they listened to Ino’s story.

“She died?” The 4 said in chorus.

“Hai…so I approve you to bring your “friends” here”

“Yattttaiii! I can bring Yuchi with me.” Chinen said

‘Sugoi lets bring Yuvhi and Miu here Chi kun.” Yamada said.

“Urusai.” Keito said.

“When can we bring them Smepai?” Yuto asked.

“If you can….today? or…as soon as possible.” Ino said.

“hai sempai !” the 4 said in chorus as they salute.

“Hayaku! Just be careful. You might see them” ino said while bidding them goodbye.

 

Ino left the room.

“See who?” Yamada said.

“Let’s just get moving” Keito said.

“Ikouzou. “Yuto said

 

 

BY:DANJIROURIYOKO