little black dress

Puppy Love

 

DAEIL’S POV

I woke up at 7 am even though our date would be at 6 pm. Don’t blame me. I am excited. I can’t even sleep last night. I mean who can sleep peacefully if Choi Minho asked you out on a date? CHOI ING MINHO! None.

So I was walking back and forth inside the house not knowing what to do. Should I eat breakfast? Ani. My black dress might not fit me any more if eat. I stared at Glutton who was currently sleeping soundly on the sofa.

Too bad dogs can’t go on dates. Or do they go on dates? Hahaha~ What a stupid idea. I wonder if Glutton would go out on a date with another dog. It will probably be cute to look at. Hehehe. I stared at my phone hoping Minho oppa would text me before our date. But he didn’t. Well, he’s probably still asleep, right?

11am. Oh my goodness gracious. My tummy is hurting already. I watched Glutton nomming his noodles. He looked so satisfied. I envy him. “Can I just be a dog too?” I asked him. He stared for awhile before choking in his own food.

“What’s wrong with this dog? You don’t even understand me.” I blurted out. I envy him for eating a lot in front of me. I hate him because he doesn’t need to think whether he’s handsome or not if ever he sees a dog he likes.

12pm. SH*T. I need to open the fridge. I just need to. Come on. I’m gonna die if I don’t eat even a spoonful of rice. I grabbed onto the fridge’s door handle and opened it slowly trying to tease myself for the awesomeness inside. But then, I found nothing besides a pitcher of water and some chocolates.

Tell me this will be a good day. Please do tell me.

2pm. I need to get dressed now. I mean. Seriously. It’s just 4 hours before our date. OPPAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I need to calm myself. Omgg. I opened my closet. Oh. Where did I put that black dress? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Why now when I need it?

 

TAEMIN’S POV

WHY IS IT SO FUDGING NOISY?!!!!!!! UGGH. DAEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!!!! “Where did that go? OH MY GOD. I can’t lose that!!!” Daeil shouted as if her clothes would answer back. “Glutton, did you see my black dress?” she asked.

Seriously, miss. You want me to answer you? A dog talking? You want that? I got up from the floor and went to check out Daeil’s stupidity in her room and I found her- only in her matching undies. Ok. That’s the worst thing I’ve ever done in my life. Worse than my ramen and a lot worse than my mushroom hair.

I barked at her. NIGHTMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE!!! Oh wait. But if you ask a guy, her body is really not a nightmare. …More like a wonderland. YAH! Lee Taemin what are you thinking? I’m just a guy. This is normal, ok? Nothing special. And I’m totally not a ert.

“Have you seen my dress?” She repeated ignoring me being hysterical because of her exposed body. It was only then that I noticed her room in complete chaos. Clothes and shoes everywhere. Why is this girl like this? Then a bra flew on my head. it.

She got so many clothes. Why that black dress? I shook off the bra away. I looked at Daeil. She was almost crying. Aish. Girls are always like that. Crying when they think there aren’t any solutions. I moved across the room trying to help her find her precious black dress.

Daeil was digging in her closet while I decided to lurk on her bag. My mom always forgets her things in her bag since she changes bag every now and then. I think a dog’s instinct is a lot better that a girl’s because I immediately saw Daeil’s dress inside it. Stupid girl.

 

DAEIL’S POV

I heard Glutton bark. Why is he bothering me? “We can’t play now, ok?” I told him. He barked again. UGGH. Why did I even keep this dog? I went near him and saw the black dress beside him. “Omo. You found it?” I asked, picked him up and hugged him tight.

“I love you so much~” I said as I cuddle him not caring if I’m shirtless or what. This day isn’t bad after all. I put on the black dress then had my hair and make up done. Minutes later, the doorbell rang. Can’t be Minho oppa. It’s still 5pm.

I rushed to the door and found our neighbor, Jieun, with a plate full of haddeok. “Annyeong, Jieunnie!” I greeted her. “Hello~ Umma made some haddeok. These are for you.” She said gladly and handed me the food. I thanked her and she went off.

That kid’s so pretty and cute. And their family’s pretty caring. Always giving me food. Hehehe. One haddeok won’ hurt, right? I just hope they used walnuts instead of peanuts. I took a bite and had heaven in my mouth. This is certainly daebak.

“Gluttoooooooooooooon~” I called out and he lazily walked towards me. I really love the fact that Glutton understands whatever I say. I guess he’s really a genius dog. If there’s something like that. “Want some?” I asked him but instead of eating it off my hand as he usually does, he just ignored it and lay on the sofa. Probably not his type of food.

And the doorbell rang once more. Could it be Minho this time? AHVKJDHBDCKISGVBLISGV. I rushed to the mirror to check myself for one last time then hurried back to the door. Is he wearing a suit? OMG. A romantic dinner date just for the two of us. Dinner only lit by a candle light on the table. And who knows he might end up kissing me.

I opened the door and found Minho oppa… wearing a black shirt, denim pants and rubber shoes. Err… “Annyeonhaseyo!” he greeted me. “O-oppa… come in.” I said. The fudge. Why is he not dressed up? Are we not going on a date?

“Did you just got home from a party?” he asked noticing my make-up and black dress. “Huh? A-ah. Ne. I just got home. Please wait for me. I’ll just get dressed.” I chuckled awkwardly. I rushed to my room. Omo. That’s too embarrassing. So no romantic dinner? Uggh. I changed to normal clothes and lightened my make-up.

“Sorry for waiting.” I told oppa. “Is your puppy sick? He seemed to be not lively today.” Minho oppa asked. I noticed Glutton staring blankly on one corner of the room as if something bad will happen if he moves a tiny bit.

I shook my head. “He’s fine.” I answered. “Let’s go now.” Minho said and I went out of the house with him. “Oppa, where are we going?” I asked him. Is it on an elegant  restaurant? Or maybe a date at the theme park. That’s cute too. “Our dorm.” He replied and chuckled. EHHH?!!!!!

 

TAEMIN’S POV

She hugged me. She didn’t even care if she’s not wearing her shirt. Her s. Wae so squishy? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Taemin, stop it. You’re not a ert. Stop fantasizing!!! OGAD. 

 

A/N: Guys, forgive me ok? ;__; I was so busy. Mehehe~ And have you seen Taem's perf with BoA? ABVDJGVSKHB. I want to be BoA, ok? HAHAHAHA. Suggestions? The next chap will be their "date" in SHINee's dorm. ^__^ Please look forward to it. Hwaiting!!!