oo7.

ABC's of a Relationship

glance

1. Take a brief or hurried look.

2. brief or hurried look.


Glance was putting it lightly, Kai spent a huge portion of his days staring at his labelmate he was a borderline creeper. He knows he really should focus, but he can't help it. Sometimes she does distracting or interesting things, at least in his mind. Although, everything she did interested him, yeah he was kind of creepy. Sometimes she just wear really distracting clothes. No matter what, he spend a lot of his time "glancing" at her.

You must be kidding me right now..

Kai had looked up to do one of his glances. She was stretching her arms up from her table. It took all of his strength to tear his eyes back down to his their sunbae's performances

When he looked back up five minutes later she was lightly biting the straw in her sparkling water drink, deep in thought. She then pulled it away, and her lips.

Kai then hastily stood up, calling out something about taking a walk and talking to their manager.


Eventually he came up with a trick. Every time Kai wanted to give his partner a glance, he just imagined Suho and Kris staring at him with that don't even think about it looks on their faces. It had worked for a while, but then for one performance, she was wearing a extremely thin shirt when in the middle of winter. She didn't have a sweater to cover herself, so he had just given her his grey woolen sweater, leaving him with just his sleeveless shirt.

He kept looking up and thinking how awesome she looked in his sweater. Even thinking of Suho and Kris looking at him couldn't stop his eyes from looking her way.


Eventually, he just came to the conclusion that it was impossible not to stare at his parter, because she was a bombshell knockout. So sure, he's a creeper when it comes to her, but he just can't help himself.