oo4.

ABC's of a Relationship



dance 

1. Move rhythmically to music, typically following a set sequence of steps: "their cheeks were pressed together as they danced". 

2.  A series of movements that match the speed and rhythm of a piece of music

-

After a long practice, Krystal Jung went up the company's rooftop for a short nap but when she opened the rooftop door she saw her boyfriend Kim Jong In also known as Kai prancing around the roof top. 

"YAH JONG IN! What are you doing?" Krystal yelled as loud as she could while a shower of rain came pouring down.

Kai, surprised by the sudden appearance of his girlfriend smiled and pulled her up and wrapped his arms around her tiny waist.

"Now what are you doing here?" Kai asked his girlfriend, twirling her in circles that they had done many times before.

"I was planning on taking a nap, practice today was tiring."

"Ahw, and did my little baby miss me?"

"Ew No! First of all I'm not little, and second why are you dancing on the rooftop, while its raining you're gonna get sick!"

He ignored his girlfriends' nagging and placed his large hands into her smaller ones, and wrapped the other around her waist, while Krystal placed her free hand on his shoulders. 

"One-two-three, one-two-three, one-two-three..." he whispered into her ears as they continued to dance in the rain. 

They moved, and he continued the counting. Krystal had her head bowed down to watch her partners' feet. Krystal tried not to step on his feet, but had failed to.

Kai's hand slipped down lower from her waist and grabbed hold of the younger girl arse. 

"You need some meat, you're to thin" Kai said.

"I know." She replied and tip toed on her feet and gave him a small kiss in the rain.