oo6.

ABC's of a Relationship

frame

1. A rigid structure that surrounds or encloses something such as a door or window.

2. Place (a picture or photograph) in a frame

 


 

They had been dating for two months and three weeks, when one day when she looked over at his desk, she noticed a frame. Krystal casually stood up to inspect the picture, curious as to what he had recently put on his desk. When she saw the picture, she smiled slightly.

The picture was of the two of them. His arms were around her and he was smiling at her, while she smiled up him. Kyungsoo (D.O) had taken the picture when he had happened across them in the park. He had snapped it with his phone before saying hi to them. Of course it was a little creepy, but she was fine with it because the picture was a nice one and brought back good memories. They had played with the EXO members all day, and she actually felt like a normal person and not a  famous idol for a few hours.


One day she walked in and saw him changing the picture. She immediately frowned, wondering if he didn't like the picture anymore, or if she had done something to upset him. When he put the frame back and put the old picture in his desk, Jong In looked over at the frame, smirked and then went downstairs to entertain their guest of SHINee members.

She inconspicuously made her way over to his desk to look at the picture.

This time the picture was taken at their first annual dinner with they're lablements as a couple. He was kissing her cheek, and she was smiling, her eyes clenched shut from laughter. Her arms were s around his neck and his around her waist. She wasn't sure how he had gotten the picture, someone probably snapped it on their phone or the camera.


When they first moved in together, the entire EXO members helped with the move, so she wasn't all that surprised that there had been a few pictures taken here and there. When they came to work together, she was able to watch as he picked up the frame, pulled a picture out of his pocket and changed the picture again. After placing the dinner picture in his desk and placing the new picture in the frame he turned it around so she could see.

He was wearing his usual pair of jeans and a thin white t-shirt, and she was in shorts and a tank top. The picture had been taken when all of the boxes had been moved in, she had been so happy she had jumped into his arms and kissed him, still smiling. Her legs were s around his waist, and his arms were around her.

He placed it in the spot it always went in, and smiled at her.


After they had come back from their honeymoon, and things were pretty much back to normal she had gone over to his desk to look over a file with him. When she went to grab a pen she saw that there was a new picture in the frame.

This time, the picture was from the wedding. The photographer had taken a picture of the two of them smiling at each other, about six inches apart. It was during the reception, and you could clearly see the love on their faces.

Soojung smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek before grabbing heading off for a long hot shower.


When Soojung had found out she was pregnant, she had been forced to stay at home. Everyday she looked through files, or helped Jessica and Jaejoong with babysitting Leo. When Jessica wasnt there with Krystal, she found herself alone and bored out of her mind. She walked over to Jong In's desk to see if he had any food, because he normally kept some for her random hunger attacks. When she found some chocolate she sat down in his chair to eat it, and looked over his desk. She was surprised to see that he had changed the picture and she didn't even know about it. When Krystal saw what the picture was, she teared up due to the pregnancy hormones.

The picture was the first ultrasound picture they had gotten. When they had went they were both so happy, especially him.

The longer she looked at the picture, the more she teared up. By the time Kai walked back into the room, Krystal was crying at his desk. Worried, he had rushed over to her asking if she was alright. She had just nodded and proceeded to thoroughly kiss him.

The picture in the frame always changed, but no matter what it was, it always made Krystal  smile.