oo2.

ABC's of a Relationship


ba·by
1. A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born.
2. A very young child; an infant.


 

Is was one of those rare days when Krystal had woken up with a migraine, but from all the persuasion of Kai persuading her to stay home for the day, the persistent girl she is she still left for her schedule with the f(x) girls.There was no tea or coffee, snacks, and their car was in traffic for an house on the way for work.

Every single time something bad had happened to her, the migraine had increased.

"Here, this might work." She looked up to see her boyfriends' friend Taemin, placing a cup of tea and asprin in front of her. She thanked him and gulped down the asprin with her tea. Closing her eyes, the headache had decreased.

"Thanks oppa" She said.

'Smile Soojung-ie, I brought you some tea so show me those pearly whites" He said, reaching his hands to Krystal's face and attempting to stretch her face to make a smile.

"Taemin." She said giving him a stern look.

"Yes?"

"Stop being an idiot please,"

-

 

When she came home that night, she walked into the living room of Jaejoong's and Jessica's house, where Krystal also lives, seeing Kai pushing a fire truck slowly past the baby boy, who was in fact Jaejoong's and Jessica's child, Leo/Myungki. The baby clapped and laughed, and laughed even harder with glee when Kai did a funny face towards the boy.

"Hey Krys, wanna play?" He was holding a stuff lion towards her. She laid on her stomach next to Kai and took the lion, watching Leo.

 

Kai continued to play with the baby boy, and for the first time that day Krystal smiled, forgetting about her headache and enjoying what she was doing now, because Kai had that little effect on her.