oo3.

ABC's of a Relationship


ca·ress

1. Touch or gently or lovingly: "she caressed the girl's forehead"; "the caressing warmth of the sun"

2. A gentle or loving touch.

 


Krystal was indeed hot.

So when a opportunity was given, he would take full advantage of it. But he also knew that his girlfriend was a scary person when need to. 

On several cases when he got a bit too cozy with Krystal in front of a crowed or a few people, she was quick to make sure that his balls were on the line. If he began to be all touchy on her, she was quick to plant her heels into his toes. If he said something to sweet she was also quick and gave him a little yet hard slap on his face. But he then began to notice every time someone had tried to flirt with her and he was there to rescue her, she allowed him go a bit further each time.

--

She was sitting on the speakers, on next for the SM Town Concert. Yes, his attention should be focused on the two EXO leaders Kris and Suho, but it was impossible with his girlfriend sitting there looking like that. Those heels and the pencil skirt made her legs go on forever, and every time she had met eyes with him her face had showed a sign of annoyance because of the constant flirting that SHINee's Minho. Her face was painted in annoyance , and was tapping her foot up and down of irritation. 

"Minho oppa, I hope you know I'm with someone now,"

"Come on, Soojung he's no fun" He leaned in towards her.

"Then why hasn't she left me yet?" Kai has finally reached her and wrapped his arms around her.

"I think you should leave." Krystal said.

"Yeah! Leave!" Kai retorted to the taller guy to leave.

"You too oppa!" she said to her boyfriend.

""I think the proper response is thank you."

"Whatever, now go away!" She said as she pushed him away from her, but had enough time for her to squeeze his .