oo5.

ABC's of a Relationship



e·go

1. A person's sense of self-esteem or self-importance: "a boost to my ego".
2. The part of the mind that mediates between the conscious and the unconscious and is responsible for reality testing and a sense of...

 


 

When the sun shined brightly through the curtains, Kim Jong In stirred and groaned. That morning he really did not want to wake up, and he pulled the couch pillows closer to himself. He was not getting off of this couch because for once, this couch was comfier then his bed in the dorms.

He stirred on the couch,. Surprised he opened his eyes, remembering he spent the night at Krystal`s couch. With Krystal. Holding her as she snuggled closer to him, he couldn't help but smile. 

If he could wake up like this every morning, he wouldn't mind dying the next day. Jong In pulled her even closer as he could and pressed a small kiss on her forehead. He didn't want to let go just yet.

She had woken up earlier, but fell asleep again as she noticed it was only 6:56AM. However, she was now half-awake due to Jong In`s constant stirrings and morning kissing.

"Hey there Soojung" whispered Kai, his early morning voice a bit raspy, which she liked a lot.

She smiled. "Hey to yourself," she said her eyes still closed.

"Did you have a good sleep?"

"Oh yes," she said, now opening her eyes. Her next words ran out of her head as she saw Kai.

His jet black hair stuck up in many different directions as possible, he gazed at her with heavy lidded eyes. His skin under the sunlight simply glowed. Unconsciously she moved her hand from his chest to his cheek wanting to see if he was real.

"I know I`m beautiful but you`re staring is starting to creep me out," said Kai leaning his forehead to hers.

"Unfortunately your ego is as big as your beautifulness." she joked.

""So I am beautiful!"

"Your ego is really big, you know theres such thing as having a healthy ego,"

"Having a healthy ego is basically telling myself that I am not beautiful but just  handsome. And now Soojung-ie are you telling me to lie to myself?" he teased.

"No, I`m just telling you that that ego of yours is basically huge."

"It may be big, I admit it; but if it wasn't, I wouldn't be as attractive. My big ego is a charm" said Kai chuckling.

"Too much of anything is bad though,"

"Come on, admit it..."

"No..."

"But you love it!"

"Fine, I love your ego..." she said defeated, as she got up from their positions and ran upstairs.

"HEY BABE, COME BACK!" he yelled.