oo1.

ABC's of a Relationship

ar·gu·ment 

1. An exchange of diverging or opposite views, typically a heated or angry one: "I've had an argument with my father".
2. A reason or set of reasons given with the aim of persuading others that an action or idea is right or wrong.


"You cant just do that Kai! What you did was totally wrong!"

"Now what are you talking about? Your just making things up."

The couple walked--more like ran down the hallway of MBC's Music Station Hallway. Both Krystal and Kai glanced at each other before bursting in laughter making their way down to the parking lot.

"I'm not being idiotic right now, he was all over you!" he said.

"He was a hoobae greeting his sunbaes, Kai we did the same thing too when we first debut" 

"But his eyes were glued onto you! Anyways, If some guy comes onto you, I have every right to hurt him!"

"You kicked him where his pride mattered most" She replied rolling her eyes.

"Well his pride was already small..."

"Kai please!"

"I'm Sorry!"

"Well are you gonna at least apologize to him?"

"Babe, that's just crazy, I'll see you later." He said as he kissed his girlfriend on the cheek and ran towards his car for his next schedule.

Leaving her smiling like an idiot, she found it cute when he got jealous.
That was how they usually ended their day, argue over something ridiculous but then laughing over the fact of the topic they were talking about.