The Start Of The Weekend....

It's Our Life, Now Make The Choice

It was the weekend again which meant you could spend more time with Niel and the other Oppas, but once again your parents wasn't home and you and Niel Oppa had to look after the house this meant that you could have the rest of the Oppas and Emilee round for a sleepover. The arrangements was the same everytime you had a sleepover with the group; C.A.P slept in Niels room, Emilee and ChunJi would sleep in your Umma and Appas room and then Ricky, ChangJo and L.Joe would sleep in the front room. This happened most weekends unless there was a fanmeet, recording or a preformance but TOP media always tried to get the groups schedule durning the weekend cause then it didnt disrupt the boys school work. But each time there was a fanmeet, recording or a preformance then Niel Oppa took you with them.

*It's the weekend and once again i had to see the physiatrist to make me feel better about what the mean girls said, but i still think it was my fault for what happened.... the girls was right I was a brat and I was jealous so i deserve everything i get. Niel Oppa and C.A.P are the only ones who really know what happened the rest dont know which makes things awkward but the worse thing was that Emilee didnt know what happened ot even know who Joon Oppa was... I really want to tell L.Joe and Emilee cause I think they would understand but then again i daren't tell them cause i dont what them thinking bad of me... well best get ready for the sleepover...*

You did your morning routine again, Have a shower, do you hair but at the weekends you didnt do your make-up you didnt see the need to... before you could walk out your room the doorbell rang and Niel Oppa flew down the stairs to answer it, you casusally walked down the stairs to once again see Niel And C.A.P hugging and then the normal choir of "Arwwws" from the rest of the group, Once again C.A.P turned round a hit everyone. Niel invited all of them in and once again you couldnt stop staring at L.Joe and his gorgeous smile.Niel invited all of them in and once again you couldnt stop staring at L.Joe and his gorgeous smile, He waved at you and Niel but you could only see his smile.

But before you could go completely into dream land Emilee walked past and nudged you in the side causing you to snap out of it and start laughing, Emilee just carried on walking whilst holding hands with ChunJi but then turned round and stuck her tounge out at you. But because you was so disrated you didnt notice L.Joe was behind you and as you turned round to start walking again you bumped into him causing you to fall backwards, but luckily L.Joe had noticed and caught you (once again) But this time he held you there for while, all you could do was stare up at his gleaming brown eyes but this time he didnt turn away and blush but he stared back. He had pulled you back up to your feet and turned to the side and put his hand on the side of his head then blushed and laughed. All that you could except after this was Emilee turning round at you and making a heart shape with her hands and doing a silent "arwww" which she did... But no one noticed this time and you just carried on walking toward the front room. Niel wanted to break the silence and said "Ermmm, anyone want coffee?" everyone rose their hands to ask for some and he laughed and walked towards the kitchen but like a little charmed puppy C.A.P followed him and they sat in the kitchen making coffee and C.A.P poured the water into the cups whilst Niel held them.

After everyone had sat down with their coffee, ChunJi had wrapped his arm around Emilees waist, Niel was sat on C.A.Ps knee, Ricky and ChanJo was sat on the carpet on the floor then you and L.Joe was sat on the stools near the kitchen. Everyone was having their little chats but then ChunJi just turned and leaner over to Emilee and kissed her on the lips. You just couldn't resist turning on your chair just go "Arwww" and make a heart shape with your hands around ChunJi  and Emilee... But someone wasnt happy and ChangJo stromed out the room, everyone looked at him and followed him with their eyes, You was the only one who really knew what was wrong with ChangJo, He did this because he was jealous of Emilee because he loved ChunJi but he knew he couldnt be with him because of Emilee so tries to avoid the situations between Emilee and ChunJi.

You followed ChangJo to see if you could cheer him up, "ChangJo dont worry about them... you'll find someone you love just as much as ChunJi i promise you" you smiled and did a cute aegyo to see if it would make him smile, it didnt work though all he said was "sorry Dongsaeng i just love ChunJi too much... i wish i didnt feel like this but i do and i know there's no one else in the world like ChunJi and there wont be anyone else i will ever love more..." All you could think was *Arwww ChangJo must really love ChunJi ive never heard or seen this side to him, i hope he will be oka~ or be happy when he finds someone better if he does...* You smiled then hugged him and said "come on, they will be thinking somethings really uspet with you and then ChunJi will ask you, and you know you cant keep things from him you always tell him everything.." you both got up and went back, you said "i went to get something from my bedroom" everyone nodded and ChangJo went "sorry i needed the toilet..." everyone nodded and carried on.

Once ChangJo had came back from the 'toilet' everyone was deciding what to do. Niel said "Me and C.A.P want to go get some shopping for the weekends sleepover so we will see you guys later" they waved and left through the door. Then ChunJi said "Me and Emilee want to go swimming... anyone elsse want to come with us?" Both Ricky and ChangJo stood up and said "Us!" and smiled. All of them stood up as well, waved and left. Now all who was left was You and L.Joe... What was going to happen....