ChangJos Date

It's Our Life, Now Make The Choice

*ChangJos Point of View*

You woke up the next morning with your phone still in your hand and you smiled remembering you was texting Ailsa most of the night. The you remembered that you have a date with her today.. you rushed into the bathroom and had a shower then came out to do your hair making sure it looks good and then you go pick out your favorite outfit that makes you look perfect and you hope that Ailsa will love it. Everytime you think of Ailsa you smile to yourself, you text her again and put:

To: Ailsa                    From: ChangJo

*What do you wanna do on our date? xxx♥*

You put your phone back down and finish sorting your outfit, You decide to fill in the time waiting for a reply to take a picture of you new outfit for your Me2Day and Twitter accounts Then you look in the mirror making double sure you look great, then your phone buzzes and you look at it, Its Ailsa texting you back saying:

To: ChangJo                     From: Ailsa

*How about the beach? We can get ice cream while we're there. xxx♥*

You smiled and thought 'I love the beach! But how would she know that.. unless ChunJi told her' You shrugged your shoulders and went to text back

To: Ailsa                          From: ChangJo

*Sure! I love the beach! I'll come pick you up soon xxx♥*

You looked at your phone as you sent the last text, and checked the picture you just took and uploaded it to Me2Day saying 'Going out today, wish me luck!' He reloaded the page and he instantly got replies saying 'Good luck! Where you going? Who with?" You couldnt be bothered to reply to them so you shut your internet down and left to pick Ailsa up, Totally forgetting to have your breakfast.

You arrived at Ailsa's place and went up to the door to knock but before you could there was a beautiful girl already standing at the open door smiling at you.. You smiled shyly back before you spoke "You ready Ailsa?" she spoke back with the cutest smile upon her angel-like face " Yes, I actually never thought i'd be going on a date with you!" You looked at her confused and thought *Why wouldnt she be on a date with me, shes perfect! I dont know why Chunji didnt introduce me to her before..* You eventually replied to her and you walked back down the steps of her house with your hand in hers "Why? I mean i dont get why ChunJi didnt introduce me to you earlier, your perfect to me" you gave her an adoring smile and carried on walking down her garden path, you looked back at her after you spoke and saw her face go pink, you giggled and kissed her cheek, she spoke after you kissed her "Er- Thanks but the only reason i didnt think id be on a date with you is because of other girls around you, ChunJis been talking to me about you for ages and i wished he would set me up on a date with you and i did wish he did it sooner too" You tilted your head slightly "What he been saying excatly?" Ailsa looked up at you and blinked a few time "Ermm he just been telling me what you like, what you do, how you act and other stuff like that~" You nodded "Ohh good, i was so nervous about what he's said i didnt want him saying anything bad about me" Ailsa giggled "How could anything about you be bad?" You looked away and just bit your lip, you both got to your car and you opened the passanger door for her and let her get in before closing the door and going round the other side and getting in, you started the engine and starrted to drive toward the beach...

~♥~♥~ Finally at the beach~♥~♥~

You both got out the car and went into the changing rooms to change and then once you had you came out the male cubicals and waited outside for Ailsa.. She came out and your mouth fell open *WOW she looks even more amazing than before!* She smiled and came over to you "Do i look okay?" you nodded shyly and blushed before saying "Ye you look amazing and.. er well Hot" she smiled and blushed slightly before taking you hand and running towards the sea, you giggled and jumped into the shallow water and ran out into the depths. "Come on its really fun" You smiled ushering Ailsa over before swimming back and grabbing her hand again and pulling her out with you, You put you arms round her waist making sure she didnt go under the water, she looked up at you and smiled slightly blushing still, you smiled back and kissed her lips softly before pulling away and stuttered "er-er-er minhae-" You looked away with your arms still round her waist and hands on her tummy *Damn! Wae did i have to do that!* your face dropped with embrassment, she blushed more and turned round in the water to face him "Its okay ChangJo, i like you and it was really nice~" She trailed off and looked down going redder, just realising that she had confessed to you properly.. You blushed, badly, And smiled at her "I like you too, and i never thought i could love someon after my last crush.." You trailed off anf before you could say anything else Ailsa was kissing you, you didnt pull away you just carried on kissing her until she pulled aways and put her head on you shoulder, you kissed her neck "I love you Ailsa, And I want To be with you and only you" She looked up at you and said "I Love you too, and i want to be with you" You both smiled and hugged, floating in the water "So i guess we're together then? Sooo do you want to get ice cream now?" She giggled "Ye we're together~ And yea sure we can share them" You both came out the water and went back to the changing rooms to get back changed, five minutes later you both came out smiling and she slipped her hand into your and inlacing your fingers with her, you smiled and blushed then started walking back to the car to start driving to the ice-cream parlor that you loved...

~♥~♥~At The Ice-cream Parlor~♥~♥~

You both got out the car and went inside the parlor "Which flavour do you like?" you asked whilst sitting in a booth with her next to you "I Love bubblegum flavour!" She grinned, you nodded and went to order the ice-cream, you wanted to get a big one so you could share it so you got 2 bubblegum scoops and 1 banana before coming back to you booth and sitting back down next to her "Here we go! 2 bubblegum scoops and 1 banana scoop ice cream to share!" You smiled and you both started eating, eventually you both finished it and ailsa had one last bit left and she tapped your nose with some on her finger, you giggled and she kissed you nose, you blushed and you both got up payed the bill and started to walk back home..