Time to Tell The Truth - Part 1 (You & L.Joe)

It's Our Life, Now Make The Choice

*Your point of view*

*Well this is going to be awkward its just gonna be me and L.Joe... Alone... Nothing bad can really happen, it wont led to anything ust yet because well he donesnt know i like him yet niether does he know about Joon Oppa... I might tell him soon everyone else in the group knows that knew him but he doesnt it isnt fair on him, I need to tell him I really do... I know Emilee doesnt know but she doesnt really need to yet 'cause she didnt know Joon Oppa but i never go and see ninja assassin with her and she dont know why... Owh well... I just hope they dont think bad of me after what happened...*

After everyone had left it went silent in the house you was just sat there on the sofa and L.Joe was walking round the kitchen you so badly just wanted to walk up to him an tell him about everything but you knew you couldnt, you just wished it was that easy. You got lost in a train of thought and L.Joe knew it wasnt good when you did so he walked over and sat next to you you didnt notice for awhile but when he went to poke you to snap you out of it you jumped up off the sofa "Ecck!" L.Joe just sat there on the sofa giggling at your reaction, you darted you eyes around the room searching for something but when you saw that nothing was there but L.Joe you calmed back down and sat on the floor for no reason. L.Joe lifted his eyebrow up and pulled a confused look at you but you sat there still giggling. After awhile and a awkward silence looming you got up, "Ermmm, you want some shaved ice? i make it really nice" You smiled and waited for a answer "Err sure ive never tried it before though" You skipped to the kitchen and made up two lots of shaved ice then walked back into the front room and passed one with a spoon to L.Joe and waited for him to try it before sitting down on the sofa again, you smiled at his reaction he looked like he loved it and he carried on eating it until it was all gone. You ate yours then took both bowls back into the kitchen but all of a sudden memories started coming back to you about Joon Oppa...

*Memories off Joon Oppa*

"Joon Oppa! You want your favorite shaved ice?" You knew he would and went to make it for him straight away but Niel jsut sat next to him dishearted because you never asked him before Joon or ever asked him at all he was just blanked he despised him because you always payed attention to him and never even saw Niel, Niel got up and walked out the door and slammed it behind him wanting you to notice. You looked at the door shrugged and went skipping towards Joon Oppa to give him his shaved ice, He was sat there staring as usual. He was looking over at the door and wondering where Niel went he knew that they didnt get on at the best of times but he didnt usually strom out for attention...

You walked over and giggled at him then passed his shaved ice to him. He enjoyed it as usual and then you took his bowl and put it in the kitchen and walked back to sit next to him but like always he grabbed you and started to tickle you to hear you laugh and squirm. He eventually stopped and let you sit up on the floor he smirked and then sat back down on his stool, He garbbed your waist and sat you on one of his knees. Everything was normal to you with Joon Oppa you never fought you always got on, it was the perfect brother and sister relationship, but Joon and Niel did fight... You only just started getting close to Niel Oppa and whenever Joon Oppa wasnt in you spent all your time with Niel and his friends it was a laugh and Niel was always smiling 'cause he really did love you, you was his kid sister, But you didnt think Joon Oppa would react soo badly this time...You never knew what was going to happen later on when you fought then he stormed out the house...

*Back to reality*

You burst into tears and collapsed on the kitchen floor... You tried so hard thay night to not let him go out that door but he was too strong and walked out on you...L.Joe heard you crying and ran into the kitchen, he wasnt sure what to do so he pick your head up from the floor and looked you in the eyes and asked "Whats wrong?" in a soothing caring voice, you just replied "Nothing honest" and tried to stop the tears and memories coming back but you couldnt and made it worse for yourself "Tell Me ____ You cant just break down on the floor crying for no reason, i dont care what it is just tell me" You knew you had to tell him but you didnt want to not yet anyway. You shook your head and didnt say anything, But L.Joe woudnt have any of it and picked you up and took you through to the front room and sat you in front of him on the sofa whilst he knelt on the the floor in front of you. You tilted your head down and didnt look and him but he gently pinched your chin and made sure you was looking him and once again he asked "Whats Wrong?" You still didnt want to say but you knew you had to...