The Joyful Week-- not..

It's Our Life, Now Make The Choice

The weekend had passed quick, ChangJo had been on his date with Ailsa, and you and the rest of teen top had your sleepover and before you knew it, it was monday again... the joys of having to go back to school but this week things would be different, you was with L.Joe... but you had a bad feeling about this week something was going to happen but you wasnt sure what.. you just shook it off and went to do your morning routine before school, once you came out the shower you heard the doorbell ring and Niel flying down to answer it, you still casually walked down the stairs to the door to meet L.Joe, Niel had greeted C.A.P in his normal way but this time there was someone new at the door..

ChangJo realised he hadnt introduced his girlfriend yet "Oh guys, this is Ailsa, my girlfriend" Everyone Arww'ed at them, You wasnt paying attention to anything and L.Joe had came up to you and kissed you to snap you back to the real world, it worked of course and you blushed. Everyone smiles at how cute the two new couples we're then everyone walked back out the door and Niel locked the dorr behind him, as he was the last on out, Everyone was walking down the street in couples... well except for Ricky he was trailing behind frowning he hated being the odd one out, it happened to much was he was younger before he met teen top and everyone, so it reminded him too much of his past. At least when ChangJo didnt have a girlfriend then him and Changjo was able to walk together to school chatting and joking but that wasnt likely to happen now that he had Ailsa... The only people in the group that was close to ricky was ChunJi, ChangJo and Emilee, no one else was really close to ricky cause he closed people out from finding stuff out about him Plus he was able to hide behind his cuteness and bright smiles, but today his bright smile wasnt there to cheer everybody up and people in the group instantly knew something was wrong and bad about this day and this week...

You all arrived at school and slowly sulked off to you seperate lessons, the first two lessons went really slow for you, but the break came and you was able to see L.Joe again~ But before you decided to you went into the bathroom to sort your hair, make-up and to put your cute hello kitty nerd glasses on.. while you was doing so you heard the door creak open and then slam shut with a BANG! you snapped round and saw the mean girls... *Why do they always try and get me at the wrong time...when im not happy as it is...* The girls walked up to you and pushed you against the wall "You think just cause you are with Byung Oppa that everyone is just gonna forget about what YOU did to Joon! They wont! Just cause you couldnt have what you wanted you had to go and kill him! Well your not going to do that to Byung! We will kill you before you can kill him"They all glared at you and smirked, before you couldnt even say anything back they had punched in your stomach making you grasp it, they kicked your legs making your knees go weak, but you couldnt fall down as one of the girl had a grip round your neck, you couldnt breathe properly you just wanted to fall on the floor and curl up but they wouldnt let you they kept hitting and kicking you, you stood their taking it knowing you deserved it for what happened *Oh great another opointment after school... perfect! I HATE THIS! why does this have to happen! Byung said it wasnt my fault, Niel said it wasnt my fault, Minsoo said it wasnt my fault! So why do these girls insist it was!* You snapped and hit the one who had a grip round your neck to get them off you, she fell backwards off of you and the others began to close in on you. you focused on the girl that was getting the closest to you and swung your arm again hitting them.. the others knew they wouldnt be able to get you now so picked the others up to their feet and went out the bathrooms...

 

You didnt bother looking in the mirror before walking out the bathroom and just went to meet Byung, you saw him walking towards you in the halls and he looked at you and his mouth fell open, he ran to you hugging you "What happened! Why have you got cuts and bruises all over your face!?" he held you tight but before you could say anyhting tears began rolling down you bruised cheeks, it stung like hell and you buried your face into his chest, he kissed the top of your head and put his arm round your waist "come on we've gotta find the other and tell them whats happened" you nodded slightly trying not to hurt you neck anymore and walked closely to him as you went to the benches outside where the rest usually sat, they was all their and all of the looked up when they heard byung shout "Guys! problem again!" they all got up and ran over to the both of you Niel looked at you and his expression went from happy to angry as he shouted "Who the hell did this!" at byung, byung shrugged his shoulders "She wont say anything, she broke down crying into me when i found her looking for us" MinSoo approached you, crouching on the ground in front of you, and put his hands on your shoulders looking up at you and whispered "You can tell me, i promise i'll do anything i can to stop them, but i can only do that if you tell me who did it, i dont want you or your brother or byung to get in trouble because of this, im leaving high school soon so it wouldnt matter for me" You shook your head, but you held you head it hurt to even move, you didnt want to say anything to anyone whilst in school. MinSoo went to Niel and whispered something.. Byung turned to you "I think i should take you home, you cant be in school like this, i know it hurts you to move" you nodded holding on to him "I. . Want to. . Go home" you spoke quietly but just loud enough for him to hear, byung shouted to the other "Hyungs! Im taking her home!" They all nodded knowing that it would be best for you, you went up to the main office with him and got out of school passes. The woman at the desk didnt ask anything just nodded and opened the door

 

You got back home with Byung and as soon as you got in you collapsed on the floor, he screamed "Baby!!" and picked you up trying to wake you up, but it didnt work. So he walked up the stairs carrying you bridal style and placed you in your bed, he took your broken nerd glasses off your face and took your hair down. He pulled to blanket over you and made sure you was comfy before lying on your bed next to you and moving the hair off your face he thought to himself *she looks so peaceful when she sleeps, but the bruises and the cuts look really nasty..i'll sort them when she wakes up so i dont have to disturb her* he smiles and wrapped his arms round your waist and pulled you closer to him, he kissed your forehead and closed his eyes happy that he was with you, looking after you and that you finally knew how he felt about you...