Time to Tell The Truth - Part 2 (You & L.Joe)

It's Our Life, Now Make The Choice

Your voice cracked as you spoke "It's just.." You trailed off before you could say anything else but then L.Joe picked you up and placed you on the sofa and sat next to you. "Come on, you know you can tell me anything ____" L.joe whispered to you, You knew you wouldnt be able to hide it from him forever so you tried to start telling him but the tears cam gushing back. He lifted his hand up and wiped all your tears with his fingers brushing your cheek. You turned birght red and looked away but he ut his hand under your chin to pulled your gaze back towards him. "Come on tell me, and this time no tears? i wont tell anybody" He assured you that he wouldnt tell anybody and hugged you, you put your arm under his and up his back, when finally you both sat back you started speaking...

"I only cried because.. ive started remembering Joon Oppa more today because of what the girls did at school..." You stopped talking because he knew that he didnt know what had happened to Joon, only Niel Oppa and C.A.P knew... "What happened to Joon?" He asked looking up into your eyes, you saw a caring look in his eyes that you hadnt seen before so you started speaking again

"Well... one night when i had given Joon his favorite Desserts Niel had stormed out the house and when he came back Joon wasnt happy at all and started shouting all sorts at him and i heard them from upstairs arguing so i came down to see what had happened, and Joon was about to hit Niel so i stood in between them and before i knew it he had hit me round my face... They both gasped and hugged me but i pushed both of them off me." You stopped for a second and caught your breath "I asked them what had happened and Niel said the Joon was having a go at him for getting close to me.. i asked Joon the same question and he said they was arguing because Niel got mad that i never payed attention to him but only Joon, i didnt know who to believe... So i said nothing and then Joon got all huffed up and stormed out the house into his car..." You stopped almost about to cry again so L.Joe hugged you and whispered in your ear "Its okay" so you pulled back to sit up and continued "Me and Niel waited hours for Joon to come home but he never did and later on we got a call from the hospital saying Joon had died in a car crash... I instantly started crying and blaming myself for everything because i thought it was all my fault for letting him storm out.. But Niel was there to reasure me that it wasnt my fault it all happened. And thats basically what happened-" Your voice cut off and you started crying again, L.Joe understood what had happened and why the girls had said things to you but to stop you from crying, he put his hand under your chin pulled your face close to his and kissed you lips softly.. You eyes widened you didnt know what had just happened and you was surprised but you didnt resist you just carried on kissing him, But then the door clicked opened and at the door was All the Oppas and Emilee....