L.Joe's Confession

It's Our Life, Now Make The Choice

You heard the door click open and instantly knew it was the whole of the group stood there, and it proved your thoughts when Niel screamed out "L.Joe! What the hell! Wae are you kissing my sister!" He stormed over pushing L.Joe off you and parting your kiss apart. You saw the anger on his face and got up off the sofa to get in front of L.Joe to stop Niel from hitting him. L.Joe froze when Niel pulled him up "Well! You gonna tell me!" L.Joe opened his mouth to speak but you butted in "Niel Oppa! Get off him, hes done nothing wrong" You ran to him grabbing onto Niels arm, The rest of Teen Top finally realised what had happened and C.A.P came over grabbing Niel by the waist and pulling him away and calming him down with a kiss on the lips, Of course it worked, Changjo and Ricky came over dragging ChunJi and Emilee with them. Niel had calmed down and sighed "L.Joe... Can you tell me what happened please, i want to know why you kissed my sister and why she looks like shes been crying alot.."

L.joe started to explain "Well.. We was having a great time and ___ had gave me some shaved ice-" C.A.P butted in "Omo..Niel i thought you didnt buy that stuff anymore since then?" Niel nodded "I didnt think we had any, But L.Joe carry on~" L.Joe nodded "Then once we'd ate in she went into the kitchen to clean up and i heard her crying so i went in and asked her what was wrong. She didnt tell me at first so i picked her up and took into the front room and put her on the sofa, asking her what was wron until she finally told me about~~" L.Joe cut off for a moment "Your brother and about what happened, and thats why she was crying" L.Joe finished and just after Niel said "But that doesnt explain why you kissed her" He pointed out "Oh, i kissed her because she kept crying and i hate seeing her upset, and because i kinda like her~" L.Joe looked down blushing and biting his lip.

You couldnt help but silently go Arww at his confession, well it wasnt excatly a confession but it was close, All of teen tops faces went soft and they stopped frowning but smiling, L.Joe meanwhile had gone bright pink. Niel finally after shock said "Arww~ Well you could've just said that you know? I dont bite you. I only bite C.A.P" Niel stuck his tongue out smiling. L.Joe finally relaxed again and all of teen top and emilee had gone into the kitchen to get food, when they had all gone you went up to L.Joe and hugged him resting you head on his chest, He wrapped his arms around your waist. "I like you too L.Joe" you whispered not knowing he had heard you he replied "I like you more than a friend ___ I hope you like me in that way too" You blushed "Yea, I like you in that way too.." You trailed off and felt him kiss your head, you smiled and hugged him tighter. Then Ricky walked back into the room "Ahhh! We dont need to see that L.Joe!" He whinned, the rest came back in with cups of coffee and laughed, you and L.Joe both let go of each other and burst out laughing at Rickys reaction, "So what do you think to us?" He asked them, you blushed and him referring to you as US which meant they could be together. They all replied with a "Arwww and your so cute together" You and L.Joe both blushed and you tip toed to his ear and whispered "Does this mean we're together?" You asked and he whispered back "Yah" He smiled at you

You loved his smile.. And you loved him.. And now you knew he loved you..Everything was perfect for you, But for some others like ChangJo and Ricky things weren't.. You saw ChangJo in the corner of the room still frowning and you knew excatly what he was thinking...

*ChangJo's Thoughts*

Why Does L.joe have to have someone as well now! I can't be with the person i love cause he's with Emilee! I hate her but i know how much he loves her so i guess ive got to put up with her, I'm sure ive seen ChunJi look at me in the same way he looks at emilee though.. maybe he does like me in that way but then again maybe he doesnt.. I should ask him when he's alone...Hmm but how can i get Emilee away from him, she is always next to him or not too far away... *sigh* It's useless.. i'll never get to speak to him...

*End of ChangJos thoughts*

After you saw ChangJo in the corner Ricky caught your attention you saw him looking over at ChangJo but you couldnt quite tell what he was thinking.. Ricky wasnt as easy to read, he could hide his true feelings and thoughts really easy unlike ChangJo... you couldnt help but wonder...

*Rickys thoughts*

I hate seeing ChangJo Hyung upset, but i know whats wrong with him he cant help but feel sad whenever he sees a new couple... I wish he just knew how i felt about him, but who am i kidding he'd never like me the way he likes ChunJi... He could try telling ChangJo how he felt.. Or going to ChunJi asking him what he should do, but either way he'd have to tell someone how he felt...

*End of Rickys thoughts*

You looked away from Ricky and ChangJo to see that ChunJi was staring straight at ChangJo something must've happened today for everyone to start acting weird the only people acting normal was C.A.P and Niel oppa.. You wanted to know what had happened but you thought *theres no point bringing something up that looked like no one wanted to talk about..* so you decided to leave it and go back to hugging L.Joe, Before you did you saw ChunJi let go of Emilee and go up to ChangJo..., But you didnt see anything else caue L.Joe had tightened his grip round your waist hugging you.