First Day Back At Seoul High

It's Our Life, Now Make The Choice

*Well its the first day back after the summer break... I dont really want to go back i wanna stay home with Niel Oppa, i hope i dont get in trouble with the other students or get bullied again like last year.... Oh well they would've forgot about what happened... Anyway i'll have the Teen Top Oppas and Emilee with me, they are always there for me and i know nothing will ever break us apart even though we go into differents classes. I know that Niel Oppa and C.A.P Oppa will always be together because well they do go out and they love each other to pieces, the same with Emilee And ChunJi Oppa even though i know ChangJo is jealous of Emilee because he loves ChunJi too but just cant tell him because he knows that ChunJi is straight and loves Emilee. Anyway best be getting up and ready to school, Bye Dairy ill write again later.*

 

You walk into your on-suite bathroom to have a quick shower and to sort your hair and uniform out, you put your hair up and curl it to the side, putting your favorite blue ribbon in and tying it in a bow at the side of your head. Then you have to put you uniform on.... you always hated the lower year uniforms but this year the uniform was different, you got to wear a blue pleated skirt that goes above your knees, a normal blouse with the top two buttons undone and then a blue jumper on top, under the collar of your blouse you had to put a loose tied tie with a big knot, the pattern on the skirt and tie was blue check/tartan. But you loved this school uniform it didnt matter that it took you a while to get ready. Compaired to last year you had changed loads for example you had dyed your hair a strawberry blonde, you got a full fringe and you had got a bit taller.

 

Once you had got out of your room you instanly heard Niel Shout "Donsaeng! breakfast!" You just knew that Niel had made you something with steamed rice he always does when he makes you breakfast, even though you loved steamed rice he always made it different each morning, most of the time your Umma and Appa arent at home so you and Niel had to cook for each other but you didn't mind it, it t you was able to have friends round more often. You ran down the few stairs you had leading to the kitchen and dinning room and quickly sat down waiting to see what Niel had made you this time. Eagerly You moaned " Oppa im hungry can you hurry up and tell me what you've made meee~" All you heard was Niel giggle and then turn round and show off your food and then finally put it in front of you and smiled. "Eat up Dongsaeng the rest of the group will be comming soon" He sat down oppisite you and wacthed you eat it all up, you instantly looked up with cute puppy eyes and ask "Oppa why arent you eating some?" After you spoke you went back to eating again waiting for Niels reply but he didnt say anything so you lifted you chopsticks up with rice and pork in and fed it to Niel and gave him a smile and he giggled once you smiled 'cause you always gave a eye smile as well. Straight away after that the door bell rang and Niel instantly stood up even with rice still on his lip and excitedly said " Thats C.A.P Namja Chinju and the rest of them" Before you could say anything else he skipped and smiled of to answer the door all you could do was shake your head, you got up and put your dish to the side and wait for the door to open... All that you heard was "Anneyeong!" When you looked up all you saw was L.Joe and his smile and cute little eye smiles.

Once you had stopped gazing at L.Joe you saw Niel, as soon as he could, he wrapped his arms around C.A.P tightly for a massive hug but instead C.A.P went in for a kiss and whispered in Niel's ear "Saranghae Niel" and before you know it a choir of "Arwww's" came from everyone and C.A.P Oppa turned round playfully and lightly hit all of the other members whilst they was all smiling and laughing but he didnt hit You and Emilee who was just stood their next to each other laughing your heads off and after that you just stood there for awhile staring into space at L.Joe and Emilee nudged you and said "Are you okay Unnie?" you nodded and then closed the front door and locked it.

Once you had locked and started walking down the garden before you know it your clumsy personality was already showing and tripped over nothing but luckily both Niel and L.Joe went to catch you to stop you from hurting yourself. You wondered why L.Joe had gone to catch you because he wasnt the kind of person to really help others. he thought to himself once he caught you "i know im stupid for doing this but for you i'd do anything..." You got back to your feet and carried on walking little did you know who was walking behind you. L.Joe wanted to walk behind you just in case you fell again and so he could just look at you without anyone knowing, he did really like you when you was wearing a skirt or shorts but he never said anything because he didnt show his feelings to anyone much. The group continued walking, C.A.P with his arm around niels waist while he held niels hand and ChunJi and Emilee Doing the same but occasionally ChunJi kissed Emilees cheek and she giggled. Then Ricky and ChangJo was walking while they chatted and joked with the other members and played pranks. But L.Joe was still walking behind you and you wondered "Where did L.Joe go?" so you turned round to see where he had gone and he had stopped dead and blushed, all you did was giggle and signal for him to walk wih the rest of them. Ricky started the convosation saying "soo you guy when do you think we will be preforming next?" and then there was a lot of mumbling and Niel playfully said "I hope soon cause then we can take _____ and have a laugh backstage again whilst C.A.P is asleep" C.A.P lightly elbowed him in the side and laughed. You thought to yourself "i really love going to preformances with the Oppas but dont they think im a pain? and when i do go we have a joke and a laugh then sometimes i zone out for a bad reason since what happened.... but then Niel and the rest come and give me a group hug, i love the hugs and everything but do they really like me? and will L.Joe ever like me the way i like him? i occasionally see him looking at me but then he looks away and blushes..." By the time you came out of your thought cloud you had arrived at school and was looking at the enterence... you didnt want to go in but Niel encouraged you by grabbing your arm and pulling you along and said "Come on Dongsaeng you can do it, forget about the girls who bullied you they wont bother you again now." he gave you an encouarging smile and you walked in.

 

Everything was going fine in lessons and you had got to dinner, but then as you went into the girls bathroom to check your hair and make-up (even though you didnt wear much) you saw in the mirror the mean girls who tormented yoou last year, you tired to carry on like normal but as soon as they looked up they realised it was you and shouted "Oi ____! looks like yoou havent got your precious Oppas around you this time, oh how innocent you try to act but it doesnt work with me i know what happened and i know it was YOUR fault! I loved Joonie to peices and you couldnt cope with that so you had to go kill him! you little brat!...." she carried on shouting things at you but you tried to blank it all out and walk out, but before you could get out the door someone grabbed your arm and it hurt. It was Gun DongJung the one who was shouting at you, you could see she was still shouting at you but you couldnt care less when she finally saw she wasnt getting a reaction out of you she pushed you to the ground and walking out with her little group of pathetic friends. You couldn't care less what they thought you KNEW it was your fault it happened so you just got up off the floor and walked out to the dinner hall. Once you got in the Oppas and Emilee was on the usaul table and called you over. You walked on over with an expressionless face, instantly they knew something was wrong and L.Joe said quietly "whats she done this time, i swear i will smash he face in if she carries this on.." but Niel gave him evil eye to make him stop saying that and instead Niel said "whats wrong im sure we can cheer you up" he gave you a cute smile and so did the rest of them but nothing could cheer you up now. They knew it wouldnt work so L.Joe grabbed your hand and walked off with you to talk to you. He said once you got round the corner "whats she said to you _____ i swear i will make all of it stop if you can just tell me" You didnt say anything and just kept staring at the floor, L.Joe knew he wouldnt get you to say yet so instead for once in his life he hugged you to try and cheer you up he just wanted to hug you since this morning but he knew he couldnt but this gave him the oppotunity too. he thought to himself "i will protect you will all my heart i know i may seem like a heartless b***tard but i will be nice to you.... just to you" You tried to carry on with the rest of the day but y ou knew you couldnt act the same as before... Thhe rest of the group was worried about you for the rest of the day until you was finally home, walking home went like normal C.A.P with his arm round Niel and holding hands, ChunJi and Emilee doing the same, Ricky and ChangJo messing around and chatting with the two couples and them you walking slowly behind not paying attention to anything not even L.Joe... But L.Joe was walking behind you again with his angry face beaming everyone knew that L.Joe was angry about what happened so they didnt wants to anger him anymore so just left him be walking behind you and L.Joe felt comfortable walking behind you 'cause then he knew he could keep you safe from falling again...