Chapter 6

Is That Really You, My Childhood Friend?

[Seung-hyun/TOP's POV]

"Oh? Sorry. I never thought I lived, just to please you." she turned her back and walked away.

That's it. She has crossed the limit. I swear, this is my first time being so mad at a girl.

It hit me. I had a wonderful idea. I chuckled out loud, she's going to pay.

--

[YiJae's POV]

"Dongsaeng-ah~~" 

"UNNIE!" she stretched her arms out.

My adorable dongsaeng was all I needed after a stressful day. I took out a picture of Seung-hyun oppa and I. It was when we were coming back from the amusement park, when everything was perfect. 

I stood up and was shocked by my own phone vibrating. It was my head make up coordinator.

"Hey YiJae? I'm really sorry but could you come back in about half an hour for a surprise event Big Bang has to attend? Actually, the sooner the better." She spoke so quickly I had to take a second to process everything.

"What." I spluttered. "Okay, I'll be there in fifteen." 

"Great! Come to the 2NE1 room first, you're doing their makeup too." 

"You're leaving?" My little sister squeaked. "Already?"

"Sorry Dongsaeng, go help mum." I sighed, embracing her. 

--

"Seunghyun Oppa is super stressed. Stop annoying him so much." Lee Chae Rin, aka CL, said to me. Seunghyun Oppa?

"Who's Seun-" I started.

"Big Bang's rapper you ." Park Bom snapped, buttoning up her dress. 

"Oh." I whispered. "Right." Seunghyun's not Big Bang's rapper. No way in hell would that happen. I thought they were the same person for like a minute when I saw him but no. Not anymore. Sure I haven't seen him in like forever and I don't know anything about adult Seunghyun but I know they're not the same person. Choi Seunghyun from my childhood is not a hot tempered, tall, rapper of one of the biggest South Korean band in the world. They're plenty of people with the same name. I mean, look at the names on the locks on top of Namsan Tow-

"You're a nuisance to Seunghyun. You're a make up artist, YiJae, you're meant to make their lives easier not harder." Chae Rin continued with a motherly voice. 

I gave in and apologised, I'm way too tired to deal with their , too tired to think about my stupid past best friend, too tired to function. I left the room and started heading toward the Big Bang room.

--

"YI JAE, YOU'RE BACK!" Seungri and Youngbae, shouted. 

"They're a little tipsy. Don't mind them." Jiyong said, brushing past me to get his performance outfit.

I said nothing and started on their makeup. T.O.P walked in and I couldn't help but hear Chae Rin's voice "Seunghyun Oppa." I had to remind myself that he was not part my childhood, that he was not what my definition of happiness was when I was younger. 

Though the longer I stared the more he resembled Choi Seunghyun. 

"Yo, ." He nodded his head. Are you serious?

Nope. Still not my best friend.

I said nothing, did his makeup and started leaving the room when he kicked me at the back of my knee and I hit the floor with a thud but that wasn't the end of it. I fell on one of the skate boards Youngbae had and "Seunghyun" kicked me into the hallway.

"Bye !!"

The fear of falling down the stairs which lead directly to the bathroom didn't register until it actually happened. I was covered in gross toilet water with evident pieces of in the the toilet bowl that had ensnared my entire size 6 foot. I felt the rage in me rise so quickly, mingling with my fatigue and saturated frustration. The "Seunghun Oppa" Chae Rin cares for so dearly is a poor excuse of a human being.

I'm not holding back anymore. 

--

"What the f- What is your problem?!?" He shouted at me. I could feel his voice tremble througout my bones, fueling my adrenaline. I had ran back up and slapped him with my shoe. 

"What's my problem?" I said in disbelief. "You. This entire week I've been supressing my urge to punch you in the face because of this you've given me." I threw my other shoe at him when I said . "Oh I have a zit on my face, let's make her already non existant self esteem go lower. Oh hey! She looks like she's dead, let's make fun of her for it because she totally didn't stay up the whole night, packing and travelling make up from this event to the other, while you sleep whenever you get the chance. Let's push her around and get her covered in faeces. Let's throw a ton of at her so she'll get bruises. Let's make her life a living hell because I don't like her." My voice was getting too loud as I mimicked him.

"So what's my problem? What's my problem? You. So what the hell is yours. I have done nothing to you. Oh I broke your phone? I've apologised. You have enough money to get fifty other iPhones so get that giant tree out of your and treat me with respect you low excuse of a person." I kicked his chair a little too hard causing him to fall backwards. It felt so good to uncap the bottle of venom I've supressed through the week. Satisfied with my little soliloquy, I left him for the third time that week.

--

[Seunghyun/T.O.P's POV]

How would I know she would bruise like a peach! I didn't throw the hairdryer at her that hard...okay maybe I did but no one asked her to touch up so much on my make up.  Guilt started to dawn on me. Fine, maybe I have been a little awful to her this week-

"You've been a lot awful. Excuse you." Jiyong said. Did I say that out loud? Ugh.

"She broke my phone." I replied.

"Are you serious man? That's a crap excuse for the way you've been treating her." He started. "Also, now that she pointed that out that question...what is your problem?"

What's my problem? 

I don't know.

----

We've been working pretty hard, updating as quickly as possible! Both authors don't know what's coming next, it's all improv haha we might make a poll and you guys decide what'll be next! So yeah, I really hope you like this chapter, it's a little harsh and boring but we're getting back to the hang of it. Thanks for reading. 

K & S