Chapter 4

Is That Really You, My Childhood Friend?

[Seung-hyun/TOP’s POV]

“Different? As in, good different or bad different?” Daesung added.
“Is she pretty? Is she nice?” Seungri asked.
(Pretty? Psych. Whatever.)
I looked at them with a will-you-shut-up look and said, “Shut up, and just start getting some rest. We have an interview tomorrow morning.”
“Yes, Hyung!”
--
FLASHBACK

"Mr. Know-it-all, you do realize everyone in this world makes mistakes. Well, I'm sorry you happened to be in my way. I'm not going to waste my time talking to someone like you. So, just give me your contact number and I'll buy you a new one."

(AISH. CAN’T STOP THINKING. HOW CAN SHE- DOES SHE EVEN KNOW WHO I AM. It’s all right, calm down. Calm down, Choi SeungHyun. Don’t waste your time being mad at someone useless.)


--

[YiJae's POV]

"OH MY GOD. HOLY. CHEESE. YES!!!!!!!"

"KIM YI JAE! Lower down your voice! Who do you think you are shouting at night like this?"

"OMMA! I GOT INTO YG ENTERTAINMENT! I CAN FINALLY BE A MAKE UP COORDINATOR! WOOOTTT. DAEBAK." I shouted with joy feeling like my luck is starting to come back

"Well, I am very proud of you. But you've could've got in YG Entertainment as a trainee! You have a voice of an angel." omma said with a disappointed face

"Ommaaa! Please at least be glad I got in.”

“Okay, okay. Please remember to make sure you’ll be on time, and go to bed early tonight. You have lots to do tomorrow, make sure you do well.”

“Don’t worry! I’ll be on time” I smiled.

I immediately went into my bedroom and started getting ready stuff for tomorrow. I am so nervous! I can’t wait till I get to work! It was starting to get late. Omma came in as I shoved my iPhone into my bag.

“YiJae-ah. Remember, whatever you do. Omma is always be siding you, as long as you do the right thing. I wish you a good luck, make sure you make me proud!”

“Araso, Omma. Nights!” I replied, smiling with a hopeful face.

--

“KIM YIJAE! WAKE UP! WAKE UPPPPPPPPP!!!!!”

“No….. don’t steal my cookie! MY COOKIE. COME BACK HERE YOU YELLOW ORANGE POTATO. OH- HOW DARE YOU SHOW ME YOUR TONGUE.”

“YAH. THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR YOUR STUPID DREAM. YOU ARE FREAKING LATE.”

“What? Can’t I have my own dreams. And what are you doing here, Tiffany?” I said, annoyed.

“Dude. You. Are. Freaking. Late. NOW GET OUT. IT’S ALREADY 9.” Tiffany continued shouting.

“WHAT?!!?!?!? WHY DIDN’T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER? I AM SO LATE. .”

“You see, I’ve been trying to. So many times, but you kept saying 5 more minutes!”

I was so late. Even for my first job! After getting ready, I took the taxi.

“Ajusshi, can you go slightly faster?” I pleaded the taxi driver.

“Araso. Late?” he tried starting the conversation

“Neh. Very late. Ah. Ajusshi, just drop me off here.” I handed him money and ran up without getting back the change.

I went in the building full of people lining up to take the elevator. The impatient person I am, I used the stairs.

(*PANT, PANT* I AM SO TIRED. MUST KEEP GOING! TO LEVEL 8!)

[Seung-Hyun/TOP’s POV]

“No, ask Daesung to give her a tour. Wait, why do we idols have to do it?” I asked, irritated.

“Sorry, this is a request from your manager. He says that this is your punishment for going out instead of practicing.”


“We just got back from a interview, I need to rest.”

“But your manager says that you have to.”

Just then, a girl came in. She was wearing a violet short-sleeve top and skinny jeans. She looked awfully familiar.

“Oh! You’re here.”
“Annyeonghaseyo! Kim YiJae imnida.” She bowed politely.

“Annyeonghaseyo. This is one of the members in big bang,TOP. Later, in the afternoon. He will take you for a tour around the areas you will need to go to.” She pointed at me

(Isn’t she… wait. Isn’t she that WOMAN? THAT CRAZY WOMAN WHO MADE MY PHONE- IT’S HER.)

She started staring at me with her face like O.O


“IT’S YOU?!” we both shouted.

--

hey guys! i know i took ages to update my chapters. and i am very sorry! recently, my computer went retarded. Yup, i couldn't spend most of my time updating chapters.

DONT KILL ME. KILL MY RETARDED COMPUTER. Anyways, it's my birthday today! it would be great if you guys would subscribe me as a bday gift? ahaha. THANKS FOR

READING :D

S